Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Postby Ghostlily » 10/18/2007 7:08 PM

Technic watched as Mindle sank, down...down...down, until her shape was lost in the black water. Now that she was out of the way, he could turn to Lucian. But the Kuhna's pathetic form sickened Technic.
"Is that all you do?" Technic snarled, water dripping from his scales. He looked quite deranged. Perhaps his cursed side was coming out, now more than ever...He could tell that Lucian was holding back tears.
"Just cry when things go wrong?!" Technic approached Lucian, strange anger flowing through his veins. "You're weak, you pathetic piece of worthless skin..." He took a swipe at Lucian, deliberatly missing by inches. But he grabbed the Kuhna's neck in his claws, using them to gently prick his neck. "Give me a reason," Technic growled. "Give me a reason to kill you, and I swear, I will."
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Postby Roxianna » 10/18/2007 7:20 PM

"No!"  Mindle cried out.  "Go!  Now!  Run!  Ignore him!  I'm fine!"  quickly, but slower than usual, for she was still weak, she swam to shore.  "Leave him alone, you bully!"  she screamed, charging into Technic, pushing him back into the water.  Mindle went in with him.  "Now!  Go!" she cried.  "Find Ian, identify the flower, and save him.  I'll be with you in moments." It was a bluff, she had no idea how long it would take for her to get away, but, it was better to reenstate hope rather than deminish it."

(( Bleck.  Crappy post.  Uhg.))
Its 2:45, the baby takes his first breath
The mother never knew he only had a few left.
And the father gets a call in the middle of the night.
His breathe gets short and his chest gets tight.

But he’s sixteen and he’s driving too fast
Takes a turn to the left, it would be his last.
Nobody knows what happens if he turns to the right
Nobody in the car would have died that night.

But he’s thirty-two and invincible
The cancer that he had, it was visceral.
He never saw it coming, though he had his whole life.
Sick in the morning and he died in the night.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 88
Donate
Location: How do you say 'under your bed' in a way that's not creepy...

Postby Ghostlily » 10/18/2007 7:56 PM

Technic let out a snarl, his eyes blazing. Hatred...so much hatred. For everything.
The raging Hydrolisk, now sinking in the water with Mindle on top of him, took snapped at the Learf's leg, wishing to feel blood rushing into his mouth, taste the bile that rose in his throat.
The snarl that released itself from Technic's mouth was silent, unable to be heard. Only vibrations could be seen, as he attempted to sink his teeth in Mindle's flesh.

{23--Wow. Things are getting...bloody. 0.o}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 10/18/2007 8:35 PM

"B-but..." Lucian stuttered, uncertain. But Mindle was telling him to go. Certainly she would be able to escape? A tiny flicker of hope sparked in him, and several flowers gripped in his paw, he leaped into the water and began paddling out of the cave.

"Oh no you don't!" Sadira sniggered, slipping effortlessly into the water. Her tail flicking, she leisurely glided toward the Kuhna, knowing that he was far too slow to evade her.

[Sadira: 30, Lucian: 26 -- Sadira leveled up]

Kitty's Breedables------The Menagerie
"Control yourself; take only what you need from it." ~Kids by MGMT
Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 986
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 10/19/2007 5:54 PM

Mindle felt Technic's teeth puncture her leg.  She cried out in pain, then kicked him off.  Swiimming towards the surface, she knew her only chance was to get out of the water.  'Crap', she thought, seeing Sadira following Lucian.  No!  That could not happen.  But she was weak.  And losing blood fast.  Ising the very last once of her strength, Mindle swam into land.  "Lucian!", she called. "Stay away from the water.  Head South!  You'll fi-find the village.  Go!  Go now!"  This was Mindle's only chance to get away.  She slipped away into the forest, hidden among its brances.

((Mindle's leaving the role play.  I'm signing her up for the war.  As soon a Lucain reaches the hut, I'll rejoin, R.P.ing as Ian.  ^^))

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 10/19/2007 6:12 PM

Lucain nodded and submerged, kicking off as hard as he could. His only hope was to get out of the cave and to dry land as fast as possible. Otherwise, Sadira or Technic could get him. It would be so easy for them to do so, too, unless he was on solid ground.

Fast as he was trying to go, the Kuhna was going sluggishly slow in Sadira's opinion. Still, she tired of this game, and sped up, reaching to snatch his scruff. But just then, she saw Mindle swim by, and went off in pursuit of the Learf instead. This gave Lucian just enough time to reach solid ground, and pull himself out. Panting for breath, he hurriedly scrabbled away from the water's edge, clutching several damp and dead red flowers in his paws.

[Lucian: 27, Sadira: 31]

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 10/20/2007 10:51 AM

(I know. ^^)

Sadira snorted angrily, infuriated that her quarry had managed to elude her. That meddlesome Sun Learf had disappeared into the forest. Whirling, she searched for Lucian, hoping to vent her anger on him. There he was, that miserable little Kuhna. On solid ground, too, and with some flowers to boot! Taking a deep breath, she submerged and began to walk along the bottom towards him, hoping that he would stray a little too near the water's edge.

[Sadira: 32]

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 10/21/2007 6:52 PM

Technic let out a snarl, but released Mindle, watching her flee. Somehow, the taste of blood had awakened him, brought him out of this chaotic trance. The Hydrolisk narrowed his eyes, watching Sadira chase after Mindle. Hmph. Let the fool have her fun. Technic wanted out of here, now. He had stayed long enough, and it wasn't worth killing someone over a few Keystones.

{24}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 10/21/2007 7:33 PM

Lucian frantically stumbled through the swampy forest, hoping that he was heading south, the direction Mindle had told him to go. His waterproof camera lay forgotten along with the rest of his stuff. The only thing that mattered now was surviving. He knew that the Aqua Penticorn would doubtless be on his tail, even if the Hydrolisk wasn't.

To Sadira's fury, the Kuhna seemed to be moving farther away from the water. No matter, she would follow over land if she had to. Dragging herself out of the swampy water, she began to walk after him, following his scent. Glancing over her shoulder, she wondered where that Cursed Hydrolisk had gotten to.

[Lucian: 28, Sadira: 33]

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 10/24/2007 2:37 PM

Technic let out a growl. He wanted out of here, for he was growing uncomfortable with the bloodshed. The Hydrolisk didn't search for Sadira or Lucian, and was not about to go after Mindle, wherever she went. And it wasn't worth tracking down this Ian, friend of the Learf.
"I'm outta here," Technic growled to himself. With a beat of his tail, the Hydrolisk was off, to find somewhere else to go, something else to do, before real trouble was created.

{25--Technic has now left.}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 10/24/2007 4:28 PM

Finally, Lucian stumbled into a clearing. Several huts were situated snugly under the trees. But so far, there was no sign of anyone living here. Exhausted, he collapsed in what could have been the town square. "Anyone here?" he asked, looking around.

Feeling uncomfortable because she was on land, slowly Sadira's self-confidence began to seep away.  Dry ground was not the best place for her to be. Now a much meeker and more self-conscience Penticorn than before, she followed the Kuhna into the village.

[Lucian: 29, Sadira: 34]

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 10/25/2007 7:24 PM

A Wood Rexxel poked her head out the door of one of the huts.  A visiter?  What did they want?  She might as well find out.

"What are ya doin' here, ya stranger?" Her voice had a strange accent, as if she had come from far away, from some island of some sort.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 10/25/2007 7:42 PM

"Uh hi, a friend of mine called Mindle told me to come here.. If 'here' is where I'm supposed to be that is," Lucian said to the Wood Rexxel.

Sadira snorted disdanfully, but didn't approach, preferring to hide behind a hut instead. That Rexxel had such a strange accent. It made her want to drown her, but she couldn't since they were on dry land.

[Lucian: 30, Sadira: 35 -- level up]

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 10/26/2007 3:02 PM

"Mindle aye?  She sent you, did she?  Yes, I think you're probably is in da right place den.  But why did she ah send you?"  The Wood Rexxel paced back and forth nevrously.  The village was small, and visitors were not often trusted, due to the lack of them.  Just because the strange knew Mindle didn't make him friendly.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 10/26/2007 5:46 PM

"She told me to find Ian, I think," he said, trying to remember exactly what the Learf had told him. "I have some medicine for him." Lucian showed her the flowers.

The sight of the flowers caused anger to swell in Sadira. She suddenly raced out from behind the hut. But before she could snatch them and trample them, her courage failed her, and she simply stood still, watching the Rexxel and Kuhna.

[Lucian: 31, Sadira: 36]

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext