Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Geez, What a place to Camp! [P]

Postby Celtic » 01/03/2009 8:24 PM

Ugh. Was it really that hard to find a decent place to camp? The rain was unbearable, and the swamp made it slow going. All the poor Kasuga wanted was to go home. After being eaten alive by mosquitoes in the Rainforest, all Laineck really wanted was to slow down. Not pick back up in the same bleary routine called training.Ah well, its not like Lai had anything to gain by complaining, so holding her mouth tightly shut, her hoof lifted, and covered in teh dripping mud, she lazily put it down again.

Lai! Pick up the pace! We're late already. A venom Gyrraptor shouted back at the laging Kasuga. He was terribley happy either, but at leaste he had the decency not to let it get the best of him and be late for an important appointment! The Gyrraptor was fleeting over the incredibley hampering mud piles, but was constantly slowed down by the three trailing moping Kasuga. Why did they even have to come? It wasn't like it was torture or anything, just work!

Wow. Just wow. The mud was dreary, and this female wasn't afraid to complain about it. Ew! This mud is ruining my hooves! And think, this'll take months to get out of my ribs! Would you slow down! The rain is being atrotcious! Really Dre, have some decency next time to warn us! Her voice was high pitched and whiny. Just what you wanted on a long trek you hated. What a bad omen.

The Kasugas behind her kept to themselves, giggling once in a while on some private joke. The twins were telepathic, and didn't need to impress using language, all they needed to do was poke into someones head and think something, giggling as they poached on some delisciously mean thoughts. Evil they were, or so it was said.
ImageImage

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: Geez, What a place to Camp! [P]

Postby Lunasa » 01/03/2009 9:51 PM

Jin-ka sighed. This was hopeless going. The muck and rain had gotten on her last nerve. It was rare for her to be the one annoyed by something. She looked back at Do-chun. He looked worse than her. At least she was dark, the filth disapeared on her. The brown and green ooze stood out on his white wool.
Do-chun didn't mind the rain and the dirt as much as Jin-ka thought. Sure, it stood out on his white coat, but Rin would clean him up when they all got home. But he was still unclear about why they were on this outing. Rin had said something about "training" Why would they need to train? It's not like they were fighting or something. He put it out of his mind. It didn't matter right now. He leapt over a log, then looked back.
Irati was behind the others, looking over a vine. It's leaves had blue sheen and it almost seemed to glow. She was carefully touching it. What was it?  Why was it here? She looked as everyone moved forward. Irati plucked a piece of it, vine and all, and gently placed it in a pouch around her neck. She would study it at home. Then, she struck off after the others, clawed feet making quick work of the soggy ground.
Nunka was just plodding along. The ground sucked at her hooves, yes. But it was little work to pull them out of the marshy soil. She questioned naught why she was here, nor when they would go back to the farm. She looked up as something moved in the distance. It was a red Kasuga. Soon, she could see the others around it. Well, they would reach them eventually.

J:1
D:1
N:1
I:1
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Celtic » 01/04/2009 2:43 PM

Lei rolled her eyes at the annoyingly demanding gyrraptor. She tromped on, though, knowing there was most likely a reason behind the madness. Her hooves were doused in mud, and Lei's mood was going from grumpy-ish to plain ol' grumpy. Dre, just let us shake off some mud on this pice of land. It isn't sinking, nor is it covered in this trecherous mud! She pleaded Dre, the ever boring gyrraptor, and stopped as they went over te rare piece of dry land.

Dre looked back at them all, annoyed. Fine! You lazy Kasuga, but I'll go ahead to see if we are close and when I get back we're leaving! He snapped at them, and took off across the mud, going to see what was up ahead.
Those selfish brats! They think nothing of anyone but what their prescious needs are! He thought, vehemtly, and accidently ran into a cow-like creature. Uh.. Hello!

The twins instantly picked up on Dre's blunder, and fell into fits of laughter. Nice one Dre! their musical voiced pinged in the bewildered Gyrraptors head, as the two kasugas around teh twins were forced to wait for their giggle fit to stop for them to explain. It wasn't very long. Their musical laughter was soon faltering, and they voiced together, Dre fell into a cow! Well, they didn't actually say so, they flung their voices into the others heads all at once.

Laughter soon overcame the battlefield kasuga's mind, and she uttered a muffled giggle. Her small size was little to do, as she finally surrendered and toppled onto the ground, laughing.

[Lei~15;; Dre~2;; Twins;; 2 ViVi;; 2]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 01/07/2009 2:58 PM

Nunka looked as Dre bumped into her. It's alright. My name is Nunka. Her voice was soft, and sweet. The motherly cow smiled. She looked the Gyrraptor slowly. Where was Irati? She would like to meet this person.

Irati had caught up with the group, her claws dirtied. Bits of leaf clung to her feathers, and a flower was between her fingers. Hello, new one. I'm Irati. She witched her tail, eager to study some of these plants more closely.

Jin-ka and Do-chun bound over, side by side. Black wool and white wool, stood out in the greenery. Who is this? Do-chun came up to Dre, willing to make friends. On the other hand, Jin-ka only worried about how she could best embarass this person.

N:2
I:2
D:2
J:2
(No muse)

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 02/07/2009 7:06 PM

Dre nodded shakily, embarressed at his actions. I'm Dre, and I'm terribly sorry! Hello Irati, Nunka. he nodded to each of them, and then to the sheep, mentally telling the twins to get their invasive little buts over here.

C'mon everyone! Dre seems to have gotton in a pickle, and wants us to come over there! The blood kasugas smiled at the other kasugas and led the way over to Dre.

What? You mean we have to go over there?! No way! The cursed kasuga complained, but followed the twins all the same.

Common just nodded, and followed.

Lei: 17
Everyone Else: 3

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 02/08/2009 6:31 PM

Nunka smiled, her eyes gentle. Quite nice to meet you, Dre. There is no need to be sorry, I was not hurt. She looked about, trying to spot the others, both in her group and the other one's. Quickly, she spotted the Kasugas, the ghostly flames cool in the balmy darkness. What worried her was that Jin-ka. Where had the mischievous little Yinshee had gone. That dark wool most certainly disappeared quickly in this lush greenery, though, one would think that the red flames would stand out more. Nunka glanced at Irati, trying to draw the Gyrraptor's attention the lack of a certain party member.

Irati was a little distracted at that moment. A tiny, white flower was opening up in front of her. Five, tiny, perfect petals were unfurling before revealing a brilliant yellow center with a tiny drop of nectar ready for the next little insect to carry it along. Irati scrambled for the pencil and paper she brought with her. Quickly, she sketched out the tiny miracle unfolding before her. Soon, a perfect little drawing of the flower was in her notebook, adorning one of the many quick little poems written in it. What's that? Oh, nice to meet you, Dre. She smiled, glancing at Nunka. Noticing the Tuskow's nervous expression, Irati looked around. Perfect, Jin-ka was gone.

The white Yinshee stepped forward, ready to introduce himself. I am Do-chun, you can call me Do. And this is... He looked to his side, ready to introduce the black one who had been standing beside him but moments ago. Uh-oh... He glanced around a little more, growing unease making his actions slightly frantic. Jin-ka! Suddenly, a streak of red-tinged black streak barreled from between the plants and into Dre. A laugh filled the air, deep and feminine. Mud was splattered all over her coat, mirth positively rolling off it in waves. Oh, that was good. By the way, I'm Jin-ka, prankster extraordinaire! Very nice to meet you.

N:3
I:3
D:3
J:3

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 02/11/2009 10:04 PM

It hit Dre suddenly, just as he was about to introduce the kasugas that had arrived. Then, Spalt! Dre was covered in mud, and his venom colored coat was now more wooden then ever. Greeeat just what he needed, to fall in the mud. At leaste it wasn't face first, that could have been bad... Really bad!

The cursed kasuga stifled a giggle as she saw teh little black and red puffball knock down Dre. Good one! I'm Leili, or just Lei! She introduced herself, smiling coily(sp?) at Jin-ka, And the battlefield is Common, and those bloods are just the Twins.

The other kasugas didn't put in anything, but the chiming of the Twins laughter could be heard ringing in minds like bells.

Lei: 18
Everyone:4

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/11/2009 11:31 AM

((Luna~ I'm going to withdraw my characters~ I really need to level them and this rp is like molasses :O So yeah~))

Dre looked at his watch... And BOOM! The hands ticked to 11:26, it really was time that they got going. It really was lovely meeting you guys, but we have to be somewhere by Noon sharp! He apologized, and looking pointedly at teh Kasugas and ran towards their destination, leaving the others to say good bye by themselves.

Well, as Dre said we really must be leaving. Lei muttered, and ran off, dragging Common behind her.

The twins giggled lightly, not aloud though, and ran off behind them.

Lei: 19
Everyone: 5

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items