Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Re: Rain, Rain, Don't go - Stay! {Open - Max of 3 others}

Postby Carlie » 02/22/2009 11:46 AM

Allie and Ty both relaxed a bit, glad that they would be able to stay. Allie's mind was finally off the mud. "Thanks, we won't." Ty grinned. Allie nodded in agreement.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Draco » 02/22/2009 12:46 PM

Viper gave one last hiss before turning and slithering back into the bog. He would keep an eye on them, but first he had to get something to eat. He found a few fish, which he gobbled right on up, and even an alligator. It was a bit of trouble, for it was unusually large. But he still managed to kill it, and started eating the beast.

(3)
ImageIf you wish to live, I have a few life rules for you:
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
3. Don't anger me. Trust me, there are less gruesome ways to die.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 219
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 02/22/2009 2:25 PM

Silva sighed with relief, also glad they had gotten out of that tight spot.  He watched the large serphant slither back into the murky swamp.  He turned to the others with a smile.

"Wow.  That was something wasn't it?"  He laughed, still fairly shaken, but much more calm.  The rain had seemed to slack up some, making the place quiet.

{63}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Draco » 02/22/2009 2:49 PM

Viper practically glided through the water. He smoothly slithered back towards the group, quieter than quite. More than silent, even eerily so. He watched from below the water, making sure they harmed nothing.

(4)
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Rain, Rain, Don't go - Stay! {Max reached}

Postby Carlie » 02/26/2009 8:09 PM

Ty grinned and nodded. "I'd really rather not get eaten today." He and Allie both laughed.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Draco » 02/26/2009 9:03 PM

Name: Cynder
Level: 1

Cynder galloped through the swamp, gliding and swimming as well. He was trying to avoid the giant carpetfang he had seen, but ran into a hydroKuhna while he was looking the other way. Viper chuckled, not actually wanting to eat the slithy.

(5, 1)
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 02/26/2009 10:10 PM

Silva laughed along with Ty and Allie.  He felt his muscles relax slightly once he tuned back into the peaceful sounds of the rain drops.  He gave a hard shake to remove the water from his pelt.  So much had happened that he had nearly forgotten that it was still raining.

When a slithy came to his attention, he jumped slightly, startled by the sudden appearence of yet another creature.  The slithy didn't look too threatening so he decided to be chummy.

"Hello there!"  He mewed with a smile.

{64}

((Long wait again Dx  Just putting this out there - anyone/everyone feel free to throw out a plot or something...bring in a strange creature, whatever if you like =3 ))
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 02/26/2009 10:20 PM

Cynder got up, shaking himself. "I'm Cynder!" He said overexcitedely. He was glad to be in a group big enough that they might stand a chance in hell against the carpetfang.
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 02/26/2009 10:35 PM

((That's good xD))

"Oh, very nice to meet you, Cynder!" He chuckled happily.  He hopped lightly to the side on a small burst of random energy.  He had been standing in one place for too long and was becoming slightly restless.  Also, the mud had begun to engulf his paws.  He didn't want to end up stuck again.

Remembering the earlier situation, he glanced down at his mud-caked underbelly and legs.  It wasn't as bad as before, thanks to the rain helping to wash some away, but it was still noticable.  He chuckled and flashed his goofy smile.

"The name's Silva.  And I'm not always this untidy."  He joked.  He had definitely made strides in his attempt to break away from his shyness.  He was proud of his progress and it could be seen in his shining eyes.

{65 = lvl 14}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 02/26/2009 11:03 PM

Bludwin smiled. "I'm Bludwin, and this is Geist," he said. Geist held up her stuffed cat. "Kätzchen," she said. She looked fairly nervous at the prospect of more newcomers, but resisted the urge to bolt. Instead, she whispered in Bludwin's ear.

Bludwin couldn't understand what Geist was saying because she was talking so fast, but he got the message. He really didn't need to swim in mud, anyway; it was wet enough here that he could walk. He heaved himself onto fairly dry land. Geist grinned as he wobbled a little, unused to standing.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Draco » 02/26/2009 11:21 PM

((Commence weirdness.))

Cynder jumped about ten feet in the air when a root started rapping around his leg, and shot it with the foxfire that came with his witchlight ability. It burned to a crisp in seconds, though more started to come out of the ground, going after the group. Viper reared out of the water, smashing some of the roots to pieces with his massive tail.
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 02/26/2009 11:59 PM

(( o3o  wow  xD ))

Silva hissed loudly and jumped as a root also made a grab for him.  He landed awkwardly due to the surprise attack.  He could feel his heart beating hard inside his ribcage.

"What the!?"  He gasped, dumbfounded.  'That was unexpected!' he thought to himself.  When he had thought about the strange things that could be lurking about in here roots were last on his list.  

He dodged another root that came after him.  The slimy mud made him lose his balance for a second, letting another root graze his ear.  He winced at the sharp pain, but it quickly vanished.  He looked wide-eyed at the others, seeing if they had also been attacked.

{66}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 02/27/2009 12:05 AM

((Yea, I just took the first think that came out of my head.))

Cynder kept burning the roots, yelping whenever one got him. Viper wasn't having many problems, for the roots didn't go into the water, and he was too big to handle anyways. "Do any of you know how to use fox fire?"
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 02/27/2009 8:33 PM

(I'm going to do something a bit weird here, but it'll be useful in the long run.)

"If it has fire in the name, then no." Bludwin was thrown backward by a horde of roots making their way toward Geist. He looked around for somewhere to hide, then scrambled up onto a rock. His paws slid on the surface, mud off wet stone.

Geist decided to take matters into her own hands. She set Kätzchen carefully on the ground, then whispered, "Holen Sie dieser Katze das Leben." Then she took a few steps back and watched.

Kätzchen shivered and moved. Bludwin watched, amazed, as the little plush cat seemed to come to life. It stood and slashed at the roots around Bludwin and Geist with newly sprouted claws. Bludwin stepped down from the rock. He and Geist moved closer to the rest of the group, Kätzchen keeping most roots at bay.

"H-how did you do that?" Bludwin stammered.

"Ein einfaches Stück Schneeballmagie," Geist said smugly.

{5-5}

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Draco » 02/28/2009 12:15 AM

Cynder burned some more roots, then bolted down a strip of land. "Come on!" He shouted back at the others, running as fast as he could and jumping over the roots in his path.
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext