Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Re: Thanks for nothing.. [Private: Me and MythicDusk]

Postby MythicDusk » 03/26/2009 4:55 PM

"Naw, Goshdarnit!" A temple fellox snapped, watching as his paws sank speedily into the murky waters below. The fellox sprang out, his paws spraying anything in a direct path behind and infront of him, his stony fur mudded and mussed, his mask stained from its usual steely grey to a sickening browned shade. His glowing eyes flicking back and forth, his breath laboured as he lumbered on.

"Now why'd she have to go an leave me here?" Thor groaned as he began sinking into the seemingly solid ground. He moved quickly, the mud and other...Varietys of green and brown sludge sucking at his feet. A putrid stench of decay wafting into his nostrils, along with more of a variety of stenches. It was a pity that the scenery wasn't as bright.

Yeah, he needed a break from hunting, but he was thinking of something like, on the beach of The Dead Coast, or, a few days in Nabias, not being dropped off, in the middle of a stinking swamp where he could hardly manuvere from one tussock to the other.

By Xai're it smelt bad.

By the purities! He smelt worse!

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/27/2009 1:58 PM

Something seemed to be inscribed on his haunches, not that he knew it, in scetchy writing that you would expect on the side of a house, graffiti from a teenager, apparently. 'If you can read this, you may get kicked.' And Thor then flicked his back feet upwards, with a heavy 'shlop' they came free, spraying mud behind him and hicking...something. Thor brought his back, stony paws down softly and withdrew his front paws, beginning to plod along again, now that his paws were free if the stinking mess, not noticing the fact he just kicked something.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/27/2009 3:11 PM

Thor jumped as he turned, hearing a snarl behind him, a fight was not the best thing to happen right in this place. He noticed the two pawmarks in his head and he frowned. "Sir, sneakin' up behin' a fat, stone critter ain't the smartest idea ever. Especially in tha swamps." His eyes narrowed as he flicked mud from his paws, moving himself to slightly more solid ground. This ground didn't duck his feet in, that was lsightly comfroting. He shifted his weight from one paw to the other, watching the mekka carefully. His head singing back and forth, he was basically made of stone, thick, stony hide, thick, stony guts. Nothing to stab, nothing to kill. Just a enchanted peice of stone. That happened to be very charming.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/29/2009 5:56 AM

Thor's eyes widened, he should, really, get him out of the mud. Then again, he might sink in, but he might deserve to sink because of the fact he attacked him....
Thor's head tilted as he looked to the sky, a quizzical pose flowng over his body as he sat on his haunches, going over the pros and cons of rescuing this Mekka. He then decided with a bark and lurched forward, moving behind the mekka, his feett slurping against the mud, placing his shoulder against the mekka's haunches and beginning to shove,  slightly disturbed by the stupid grin.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/30/2009 12:08 PM

"'M Thor Vadin." Thor stated simply, looking worm and a bit chipped. "What's yer name?" He asked with a slight pant, seating himself at the foot of the tree. "An' thanks for takin' off that weird smile. It was freakin' me out  a-while I was pushin' ya outta the mud. Like whippin' a dead cavallion." Thor sighed heavily, shaking his head slightly, watching Deus with a wary look, as if Deus would pounce upon him at any second and attempt to tear out his throat. Thor shifted slightly, his dual tails beating at the floor gently, watching the slowly darkening sky. Rain clouds. Just what this swamp needed. More mud, more wet and more stench. Was there a dead demon under here somewere? 'Cause it was an unholy stench. 'Haha, good one, Thor.' He thought to himself, pride shining in his eyes.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/31/2009 4:28 PM

Thor grinned, Deusex Machina, eh? Meh. Not too bad of a name. "Well, I'm tha hunter o' me pen, along wit' ma' huntin' pardner. K.C., Y'see, mah pen decided I needed a break from lookin' over maps, comin' up with huntin' plans, all that jazz. So they sent me on a break, I was hopin' for the Dead Coast, or a nice 'oliday, maybe in Nabias, Y'know? But instead, those kiddo's dropped me off here. An' its startin' to rain." thor sighed as the droplets began to strike his mask and body. He frowned, even though it could not be seen from his mask and looked over to Deusex. "We should find you some shelter..." Slightly worried about his mechanical parts. It wouldn't be healthy for him if he went whacky again.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 04/01/2009 11:57 AM

Thor felt the rain become heavier, beginning to bound from one tussock to the other, determining which ones were safe and which ones weren't. If they could find solid-enough ground, they could build a temporary den for the Mekka. Thor was fine with the rain. He bounded onto a island, beginning to dig furiously, trying to get a hole deep enoughso that the mekka could stay in it, and, hopefully, it wouldn't fill with water. Or collapse.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 04/03/2009 6:56 AM

Thor simply ignored the questions and continued to dig, eventually satisfied with the makeshift shelter, he came back out, shaking mud free of his pelt. "One, its mah accent, sorry iffin yah can't understand me sometime. An' two, I'm-a diggin' you some shelter. Now get inta there, Kiddo." His eyes glinted as he felt the rain patter on his form, letting it wash away the dirt that had ammased on him. Almost like sheep on a patch of grass. They just seemed to amass out of nowhere....

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer