Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Re: Where did the Time go? {PG-13:amberra and Toon}

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/08/2009 12:59 PM

"It's alright Fei...  He did see us dancing once, and that was a Ballet dance recital.  He was discusted, just because of that, Fatherwas trying to re-create our lives," Meimei said while holding onto bubblegum's hands.  "The only problem is that one of us is Les and the other is strait, and we're sisters.  It's not like we would be lovers!  that would be cruel," said Bubblegum as she released her hand and played with Meimei's ear.  

"We do dancing as a part of a sibling life.  Not like any other siblings do is fight against each other."

"Hah...  Remember our ballroom routine from last month, Sis?  We were wearing tuxes and dancing so weetly at a ballroom party?  Those were the good days," Bubblegum said with a twinkle in her eyes filled with imagination.  "Don't you think I wouldn't forget, Bubblegum?" said Meimei with elagence.  

{38}{31}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby amberra » 07/09/2009 4:09 PM

That's so horrible! Your father would really seperate you two for that?! Fei's eyes were so wide, it looked as if they were about to pop out of her head. Anyone can tell that the love between you two is a sisterly love!

Mokki shook his head. Wait a minute. So, you're running from your father because he tried to seperate you two? Because of your dancing, and one of you is les? I can't believe it. For once, I agree with Fei. That is horrible, and stupid!

{15}

(ooc - I have to leave this rp, so I can do a lifemate rp for Fei. Sorry if it's an inconvienance.)
<center>Image</center>

Clickie please? -------> Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you to MillietheWarrior for my banner and avvie!!!
amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/09/2009 11:51 PM

"It's alright now.  We're safe...  and we can dance whenever we want to.  but we must go now.  Father might find this place any second!"  Bubblegum said.  Meimei nodded and looked at Fei and Mokki.  "Remember.  Wherever you are going, Dancing will always be with you.  Remember us, kay?"  Bubblegum and Meimei went out of the Dance studio and waved good bye.  "god I'll miss 'em," said bubblegum running.  "I know, Bubblegum.  but We'll see them again, one day," said Meimei running next to Bubblegum.

{39}{32}{{Okay!  We'll call this closed!}}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220