Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Re: Where did the Time go? {PG-13:amberra and Toon}

Postby amberra » 07/04/2009 10:27 PM

Oh...wow. Fei breathed, watching Meimei and the stranger. Who do you think she is? She asked Mokki.

Mokki couldn't speak. He only shook his head in wonder. Two of these people in one night? Fei was obviously quite taken by them...but Mokki wasn't sure if they could be trusted. Sure, Meimei was nice enough, but...

{7}
<center>Image</center>

Clickie please? -------> Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you to MillietheWarrior for my banner and avvie!!!
amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/04/2009 11:29 PM

Meimei and the girl smiled and striped out of their bollywood clothes and into some sort of Ring Leader Girl clothing.  They walked towards Fei and Mokki.  "Fei, Mokki.  this is my pink frilly sister, Bubblegum."  Bubblegum smiled and bowed.
{31}{24}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby amberra » 07/05/2009 8:42 PM

Wow! You're just as amazing a dancer as your sister!Fei exclaimed. And just as beautiful... Mokki murmured quietly, hoping no one could hear. I'm pleased to meet you, Bubblegum! As you probably heard, I'm Fei, and this is Mokki.
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/05/2009 9:23 PM

bubblegum smiled widley and picked up Mokki and cuddled him.  "Eeeee!  You're so cute!  I could just eat you up!  Meimei laughed and pat Bubblegum on the shoulder.  "Bubblegum.  Let Mokki go...  you're going to suffocate him."  Bubblegum looked and placed Mokki down.  "heheh...  Sorry.  I like things that are cute and fluffy," she said rubbing the back of her head.

{32}{25}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 07/05/2009 9:30 PM

Meimei was right...Bubblegum very nearly suffocated Mokki in her embrace. Yet, for a moment, he suddenly felt dizzy with happiness at being in her embrace. And then she had put him down, apologizing. Er...no. It's...it's fine. Am I really that cute?

Fei rolled her eyes. Great...now he's gonna have a big head for at least a week! But then she smiled back at Bubblegum. So...you two are sisters? Why weren't you together when we met you? Not to be rude, but...you seem quite close.
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/05/2009 9:44 PM

"Closer then you think.  We're dancers and stripers for the money," said Meimei.  "Just be with me, and travel my way.  you see my tears, It's bringing me down," sanged Bubblegum.  "I know Bubblegum.  I see your tears inside, and it does bring me down as well," said Meimei and held her hand.  "Funny.  I got those lyrics from Blnd Justice.  It's weird that I remember that, huh?" said Bubblegum, smiling.  She and Meimei looked at the kuhnas.  "Yes.  you're cute, Mokki.  but not as cute as Fei!  she's so white and green!  Cuddles for you to!"  Bubblegum picked up Fei and cuddled her for a few seconds and placed her down.  Meimei shooked her head in a happy like way.

{33}{26}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 07/06/2009 1:25 PM

Fei giggled, and smirked at Mokki. I think I'm going to like you two. She said to Meimei and Bubblegum. Especially Bubblegum.

Mokki frowned when Bubblegum had cuddled with Fei and said that she was cuter. But then, he quickly regained his composure. So...Fei and I had best be off. It was nice meeting you, but we're going to need to find a place to stay, as well as somewhere we can get provisions.

Mokki...I'm sure we can spare a bit more time. I'd really like to watch Meimei and Bubblegum dance again. She smiled at them. Your dancing is divine! And your singing!
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/06/2009 1:53 PM

"Aww...  that's so sweet!  We would like to dance one more time for you guys," said Bubblegum as she went from circus outfit to ballroom gown.  Meimei smiled and changed into a dark purple tux.  "For you and only you two, we will dance a waltz."  A cello played nicely.  Then Meimei and bubblegum twirled together and then there was twirling and lifting in the air.  Their waltz was danced by the music: Wolf in Winter.  Meimei and Bubblegum looked at each other and he bowed droop Bubblegum like she was dying in her hands.  It's nice for a Waltz with Bubblegum, before we have to hide from the crowd, thought Meimei.  Bubblegum cam back up and she curtsied, while Meimei bowed to Fei and Mokki.

{34}{27}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 07/06/2009 4:20 PM

Wow! Thank you so much for waltzing for us! Fei was bouncing up and down with excitement. Oh...I would give anything to be able to dance like that. Or to even watch you two dance like that for hours!

Mokki cleared his throat. That was...well...I'm not going to lie. It was amazing. He shook his head sadly. But we have to go now. If our parents find us...we're doomed to a life of seperation. And a short life it would be. But maybe...do you know of anywhere we could stay, hidden from our parents?
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/06/2009 4:28 PM

"Hm...  OH!  there's this place I found perfect for all four of us!  It's an abandoned dance studio!  We can dance and hide from father," said Bubblegum, smiling like crazy.  "Lead the way, sister Bubblegum," said Meimei.  Bubblegum twirled in her gown and lead the way.  She then heard her and Meimei's names being called out.  They reconized that voice.  "Run, quickly," both said and ran away from the voice.

{35}{28}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 07/06/2009 4:44 PM

Alright...if you're sure we aren't intrud- Fei was interrupted by Bubblegum and Meimei's cry. Not even bothering to look behind and see what was happening, Fei sped up so that she was only a few paces behind the lucains. Mokki, too afraid of being left behind, ran, his eyes wide. What's happening? He shouted to Fei. But Fei simply shook her head, and they kept running.
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/06/2009 5:00 PM

"Father found us from dancing!  We must hurry," said Meimei as she picked up Mokki, and bubblegum picked up Fei and went into an abandoned place tangled in moss and vines.  Meimei looed out the window from the corner of her eye and a man with long like hair went into another direction.  Meimei set down Mokki and closed all of the blinds and lit a candle handle.  "Well!  Is he gone?" asked Bubblegum, still holding onto Fei.  Meimei nodded and dusted off a table that was still in perfect shape.  Se picked up Mokki once more and the girls placed the Kuhnas on the table.

{36}{29}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 07/06/2009 5:57 PM

For a moment, Mokki felt odd at being picked up by Meimei. He wasn't used to be handled like this. But he knew that she was simply trying to escape her father, and so he simply shut his eyes tightly and tried to ignore it. Fei, on the other hand, thought nothing of it. She looked behind them and saw the man that was following.

Once they were set on the table, Mokki looked up with wide eyes. You were running from your father? Why would you run from your own father? I think you should tell us what's going on.

{13}
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/06/2009 8:32 PM

Meimei and Bubblegum looked worried at each other.  "Sigh...  Truth be told, Reala, our father...  He won't let us dance together," said Meimei as she glutched her hand to her heart.  Feeling the beating going fast like a drum.  "It was a few weeks ago...  We were dancing for a compotition.  Then one day our father burst into the dance rom while we were practicing the traditional Ballet and Aisian dance.  We'll never forget what he told us," said Bubblegum and Meimei mimiced her father's voice.  "What he said was this: 'You are forbidden to ever be bond with a ribbon of dance.  I forbid you to ever see each other again.  Tomarrow, Meimei will b sent to live with Your mother, and her master Freezair.'  He was a cruel man when he said those exact words."  

"That's when we decided to plan.  Meimei used to have long hair, but she cut it and made herself into a boy, escaping his wrath."

"Thus then, I practced alone, when we then bumped into each other and danced like before, not knowing each other until I told her I was her long lost sister."  With every word they both said, Bubblegum and Meimei remembered their past like a book they read, when they used to dance together.

Just then as they were done telling their story, Their hearts raced and they danced the dance that they were going to enter with.  With they also played music from their movements, making the dance studio look like a forest.  

Out of the Abandoned studio, a faded shadowy figure saw Meimei and bubblegum's shadows dancing like grace.  
{37}{30}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 07/07/2009 8:08 AM

Your father...wanted to seperate you two? Mokki stared, astonished. But you two seem as close as...well, closer than anything I've seen before. And that's not so different from our story...

How could your father tell you you couldn't dance! Fei's eyes were blazing. Hadn't he ever seen you dance before? Anyone can tell that dancing is practically a part of you! I don't see how anyone could be so cruel! Then, wondering if this might affend them, she said, Err...I mean, not that your father's cruel or anything, but...
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

PreviousNext