Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Where did the Time go? {PG-13:amberra and Toon}

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/10/2009 7:38 PM

Meimei was walking with her Umbrella  in her hands.  Her purple hair was up in a slight spikey kind of style, wearing black shorts and spike boots with a leather zipped up jacket.  She looked up and a tear rolled down her face.  "Where did the time go?  And now Father seperated us?  Why oh where did you go sister?  My dear sweet sister Bubblegum?" she said, wiping away the tear.

Meimei walked slowly in the Swamp, still sad as ever.  She felt like a shadow creeping up on her and the wind blew with the rain.  She said a Quote that she heard from Sasayaite.  "Draw the line and turn the time.  Taking back what was mine.  Now I could change almost anything.  Hold tight, search for the light, Do I know whats wrong or right?  Just put the pieces back where they belong in the still ticking watch."

"But what if there is no time?  What did happen to the days, weeks, months?  how can I find Bubblegum now?  I. . .  I just don't know wht to do with myself now," she said and bent down on the ground and knelt to the floor.

{23}{She's in anthro form, amberra, kay?}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Re: Where did the Time go? {PG-13:amberra and Toon}

Postby amberra » 06/11/2009 10:28 AM

"Mokki! Come on, where are you?" The campaign kuhna looked small and lost as she looked for her companion. "Mokki, if you don't come out-aah!" Her sentence was cut off by a scream as she felt something pounce on her.
"Ha! Got ya, Fei!" Mokki Shintokan, the berry kuhna, laughed as Feirima spun around.
"Mokki, when are you going to grow up and stop acting like a child!" Fei snapped. "You're always playing jokes on people...some day they're going to get you back."
Mokki simply chuckled and turned away. "Come on...let's go this way." He said.

{Ok...but mine don't have anthro form}
<center>Image</center>

Clickie please? -------> Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you to MillietheWarrior for my banner and avvie!!!
amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/12/2009 5:10 PM

Meimei walked and heard a song out in the street.  She let go of her umbrella and Felt like dancing a ballywood.  She danced pleasently, that she wasn't scared of the rain and Kept on dancing.  She thought of the times she and Bubblegum did, and her outfit changed into a gypsie bollywood style while doing a flip in the air.  She kept on dancing in the rain and slightly cried while doing hand symbols of the deer, parot, and others as well.  with that ballywood routine attracked several animals and people as well.   Meimei looked and danced to see if Bubblegum would be in the crowd.

{24}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 06/12/2009 5:32 PM

Hey...look at that! Fei watched as a girl danced in the street. What? Mokki asked, swiveling his head from side to side. I don't see anything. Fei sighed, and flicked her tail in the direction of the girl.

Oh. Mokki said, finally seeing. Ok...so it's a girl. We see them all the time. What's gotten into you? Fei shook her head in disgust. But look at that dancing! It's...it's like nothing I've ever seen before! It's quite enchanting.

Mokki looked from Fei, to the girl, then back to Fei. I guess it's ok. But people dance all the time, don't they? It's not like she's doing anything spectacular. Fei lifted her head indignantly. Well, I think it's spectacular. I wonder where she learned to dance like that? Perhaps I could ask her... Without stopping to think, she began to walk towards the girl, with Mokki trailing behind.

Umm...excuse me?
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/12/2009 6:59 PM

Meimei bowed and they wanted to see the dancing again.  She snapped her fingers and the players started to play.  She waved her fingers and two boys came and they danced as well with her.  She heard someone asking her a Question.  a Small Campaign Kuhna was asking the Question.  She did a hand stand.  "May I help you young lady?"  The boys grabed her feet and she did a back flip, then twist her body from side to side and then a twirl.  "What did you want to know, young one?" Meimei asked and then was on the boys shoulders dancing stil and foreward flipped.  Meimei landed in front of the Campaign Kuhna.  the dancing was done and the crowd clapped and whistled.

{25}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 06/12/2009 9:40 PM

Oh! Fei gasped at the young lady's dance. You are...amazing. I was wondering if it would not be too rude to inquire...how did you learn to dance like that?

Mokki nudged Fei's shoulder. C'mon, Fei...don't bother her. He said quietly. I'm sure she has better things to do than to be asked questions by an inquisitive campaign kuhna.
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/12/2009 10:37 PM

Meimei was shocked.  "The ballywood?  i was born dancing like that.  But there's more for me to dance.  If you were in human form, I would teach you the ballet moves."  Meimei winked and air wall walked and backflipped and landed with the splits in front of the Berry Kuhna.  "If you think this Campaign is irritating me, then why not you ask me a question, Hm?"  She was going to make the Berry try and have a shocking meltdown from her piercing dark yellow Eyes.  "C'mon!  I can take any Question!  Unless...  you're scared of me, berry kuhna!"

{26}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 06/13/2009 11:30 AM

You were...born dancing like that? Oh...then I'm sure it's impossible to learn. Fei was a bit disappointed. She had always been graceful, and although she was too tired to assume her human form, she had been pretty sure that she would have been able to learn. But now...perhaps not.

Mokki was just beginning to lead Fei away when he heard Meimei's comment. Scared? He whirled around to face her. Lifting his head high and trying to look big and brave, he said, I am Mokki Shintokan, scared of nothing.

Fei giggled at his display. Ok then, Mr. Scared-of-Nothing...ask her a question, then.

For a moment, Mokki stood frozen. And then, he blurted out, without thinking, Are you as pretty when you're not in your human form? Once he realized what he had said, he blushed, and looked down. I mean...er...
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/13/2009 1:50 PM

Meimei was impressed with that Question.  She smirked and narrowed her eyes.  "Well..." she then turned into her Quad form and stood up strait.  All purple with the Split and feyline, she smiled and her blades dark as night.  She smiled.  "Do I look pretty to you?"  she asked that and twirled in the air.  "Besides, I perfer to dance in human then Quad form." Meimei giggled and looked at the Campaign kuhna.  "And what might your name be?"  

{27}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 06/28/2009 9:33 PM

Yes...you're...beautiful... Mokki mumbled quietly. I mean...for a...what kind of creature are you anyways?

Fei rolled her eyes. My name's Feirima, or Fei, and this is Mokki Shintokan, or Mokki. Obviously, he's at a loss for words right now.
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/29/2009 1:48 PM

"I see.  Well!  My name is Meimie Strike.  I'm a female lucain."  Meimei turned back into her human form and sat down on the ground.  "So!  what might brings you here?" she asked while tucking her chin in her hand.  she smiled.   Feirima reminds me alot like Bubblegum, she thought.

{28}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 06/30/2009 12:18 PM

Mokki simply stared at Meimei, apparently at a loss for words. So, sighing, Fei took over the conversation.

Well...we were kind of...running away. We've been like brother and sister ever since we met, and now our parents are trying to separate us.

Mokki nodded. We can't stand to be apart anymore. It's like we're...connected. It physically hurts us to be apart. But our parents say that it isn't right for two kuhnas to be around each other as much as we are. So we're running away before they get the chance to part us.
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/04/2009 2:12 PM

Meimei was surprised to hear that her parents were trying to seperate them.  "Well.  That's the thing.  You run away seperatly from your parents, and then you meet in a spacific area.  Then you can allow yourself to be together forever without parents even knowing where you are."  Meimei remembered the plan and smiled.  Oh Bubble, where are you?

{29}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 07/04/2009 2:21 PM

Yes! Exactly! Fei smiled, then frowned. But now, we're not quite sure what to do. You see...we're not accustomed to surviving here.

I told you it was a stupid plan. Mokki shook his head. He was hoping that he could somehow make up for his earlier stupidity. If only we would have thought it through more...

If we would have waited to think it through, our parents would have seperated us before we had the chance to escape. Fei interrupted. And if you're so upset about it now, why don't you just go back and face your parents, hmm? How long do you think we could survive if we were seperated? She looked at Meimei, and began to explain. We can't live without being near each other. No one understand why, and they think that they can "cure" us of this "disease" if they simply seperate us. What they don't know is that it would only kill us.

{6}
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/04/2009 7:49 PM

Meimei smiled and heard bells and music.  When she heard the music, Meimei stood up and turned around.  A girl in pick bollywood clothing was dancing while singing.  Meimei looked at the mysterious girl, her faced covered by a mask.  Aaja aaja jin de shamiyan e ke tale aaja jariwale nile aasman ke tale Jai ho!  Meimei smiled and walked and then got in rythem with The girl in pink and sanged along with her.  Aaja aaja jin de shamiyan e ke tale aaja jariwale nile aasman ke tale? Jai ho! They were in complete rythem together.  

{30}{23}((Bubblegum will show next post after you.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate