A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

A hunting we will go. . . (HUN/Juniper, Barraka hunting)

Postby HunnyBun » 07/01/2009 4:38 PM

ImageImage
Wilo♂ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Carol♂

"Why again are we in the Rainforest?" Wilo asked.
They had been sent on one of HUN's hunts.
She always sent her pets on hunts.
That's what Carol would say if he could talk.
Wilo nodded.
"Yeah I know." Wilo replied.
He just sighed and walked on.
The canopy shadowed over them.
Making the ground cool.
"Now what are we looking for?" Wilo said looking around.
Carol moved his hands as if he was talking.
But no words came out.
But still, Wilo heard something.
"Ah, a ruin of some sort." He said softly.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Re: A hunting we will go. . . (HUN/Juniper, Barraka hunting)

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/02/2009 3:09 PM

ImageImage
.:Vixen~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Touxen:.

The small snake-like creature wiggled on the damp grass. She glanced up at her 'brother' and smiled, her green eyes sparkling with excitement. Touxen stretched his wing like structures on his back and chuckled, "Maybe when we get back home I could make a hover craft for our travels. It could transport us anywhere we want and more!" He looked down at his dirt covered claws and sighed, "I just went through the wash!" He grumbled. Vixen's wings fluttered a little, "Ercot!" She shrieked. What she probably meant was something along the lines of, Don't forget the cup holders! Then I could be able to have a comfy seat too!

Touxen nodded and sighed, "Yes, cup holders would be splendid indeed." The two creatures made their way across the flat surface of a clearing when they heard talking. Well just one person talking. "Jubblo!" Vixen frowned, she meant something along the lines of, Look! I think there's someone over there! Touxen nodded and placed his small 'sister' on his back. Walking forward a little more, Touxen examined the two people from behind a bush. He sighed when they weren't towering pets. Like the giant Turkezilla they saw a few minutes ago. "Umm, hello?" Touxen shouted to the two creatures. "Hoqui!" Vixen yelled, her word which here means, Howdy~ You look like very nice people and I would love to meet you!

.:1:. .:1:.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/02/2009 10:50 PM

Wilo looked around.
Where had that voice came from?
Carol pointed and waved his hands.
Which would have meant "There they are!"
Wilo heard Carol and looked in the direction he was pointing.
There he saw on of those new robopets and a small snake.
"Ah, that is who called." He replied, smiling.
"Hello!" He called, waving on of his arms.
Carol waved which would have added the words "Hello young ones"
Wilo walked up closer and knelt down on one knee.
"What are such young and small ones as yourselves doing out here?" He asked.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/06/2009 5:22 PM

((I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you! I feel really bad...My stupid computer has blown a circut and I'm just now getting to a library...>.> I dun like technology when it breaks...))

Vixen's eyes sparkled with delight, while Touxen looked somewhat worried. He was new at this 'go on an adventure and make friends' sort of thing. Touxen's tail brushed the ground, a hissing coming from on of his loose gears. His eyes bulged a little in fear. Vixen wiggled on the ground and giggled, "Grushed~" She laughed in a sing song voice. She probably meant something like, "It's just your loose gear, brother!" Touxen glanced down and used his claws to tighten it for the sixth time. "Ah, alas, my gears are a little shaky from the trip. But how very nice to meet you." He gazed at the two creatures with awe. "That's quite a long story...You see Vixen here has been dying to see some new people. Isn't it exciting that we've met these nice people, huh Vixen." Touxen eyed Vixen when she wiggled up his tail and on to his head, "Hoqui?" She said again in an unsure voice. "Sorry, she doesn't speak proper English yet...So I'll translate, she says hi and that it is nice to meet you."

.:2:. .:2:.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/06/2009 5:53 PM

(( It's okay XD ))

Wilo nodded.
"Well, nice to meet you. I am Wilo and this is my good friend Carol." He replied, moving his hands toward Carol.
Carol waved back.
"We are also out here on an adventure." Wilo then added.
Carol walked around to Wilo's othher side.
"I understand how she doesn't speak English, Carol doesn't speak so I have to translate for him." He said.
Then looked at Touxen.
"Well, if your gears are getting soar from walking, why not hitch a ride from Carol or I?" he asked.
Wilo has happy so see someone new for the first time since he met Carol.
Also them not being the creatures he had heard about that would attack you.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/06/2009 6:26 PM

The two of them looked at each other and smiled, "Well hello, Wilo, Carol." Touxen nodded to both of them in greeting. "Dubai!" Vixen squealed excitedly, saying something along the lines of, "What interesting names! But I'm not one to talk...Anyway hi!" Touxen shook his head a little in warning, glad that they couldn't hear the innocent insult. "She says that she likes your names." He bent her words into a compliment. She frowned and bit down on his head with her sharp fangs. "Rancho!" Touxen firmly stated using her language so that their two new friends wouldn't feel bad about what she had said. He had angrily told her, "Vixen, just because I don't translate something correctly doesn't mean you bite me! Plus it's not nice to make fun of someone's name." He grinned at Wilo and Carol, "Sorry, she's gets a little annoyed when I don't tell people exactly what she means. But that's great that you are on an adventure, it would be very fun to join you if you don't mind..."

Vixen nodded and let go of her mechanical brother. "Oh, that's cool. Maybe Vixen and Carol would be able to understand each other in there own special way." Touxen smiled, his tail wagging a little. "I think I'm okay right now, but I'll let you know if I'd like some help. Let me just recalibrate my claws again and we can start heading someplace." Vixen slithered down his back and plopped onto the ground, "Sherbeg..." She moaned quietly, her tone was an instant give away that she wasn't happy. But she was smiling so she must have been teasing. What she meant to say was, "Oh no! Not again..." But Touxen didn't think they needed an explanation.

.:3:. .:3:.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/06/2009 7:28 PM

Wilo climbed to his feet.
He wiped off his legs in case they were dirty.
"Well then, I guess we should start." He replied.
Then smiled.
"Well, if would be fun if they might find they could communicate." He replied, talking about the two needing translating.
He started to walk on, hoping they would keep up.
"We had heard there is a ruin around here we are in search for." He started about their being here.
Carol followed behind him, moving his hands as if he was adding to what Wilo said.
Wilo stopped and turned to the small two.
"We hear there is creatures hiding in the ruins, which we are searching for. So, are you still up for coming with us?" He asked, his voice sounding menacing and spooky.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/07/2009 10:08 PM

Touxen nodded, smiling all the while, his teeth sparkling since they had just been polished this morning. Vixen rolled over and began slithering after Carol, a curious expression on her face. "That would be rather interesting...Hmm," Touxen began to think of a machine that would help them communicate. Or maybe just a hand book of all the gestures for Carol and all the gibberish Vixen had come up with. He dithered on the idea for a moment, until Vixen shouted, "Jall!" Which meant something along the lines of, "A ruin? Isn't that interesting! Maybe we'll see some ghosts..." Touxen shook his head, pulling away from his machine ideas and translating to Carol and Wilo, "She's curious about the ruin and wonders if there will be any paranormal activities." He twisted his last bolt and rotated his claws to test them, just like a human would roll their ankles before they practice for a sport.

"There, much better." He padded after his new friends. "Oh, a creature huh? That's much better then ghosts." Touxen said, almost relieved. Vixen hopped up and down, her eyes closed because her toothy grin was so huge. "Dumanda! Dumanda!" She giggled anxiously. Vixen probably meant something along the lines of, "Let's go hunting, let's go hunting!" Touxen laughed for a moment, then sighed when she wiggled her way back to Touxen's head. "I don't think we'll be killing anything if that's what you wanted to do!" The context was a little twisted if you thought about it. "Ramboosh..." It sounded like it would mean, "Oh, darn..." Even though it was said in a teasing manner.

.:4:. .:4:.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/07/2009 11:48 PM

Wilo nodded.
"Well we are out to capture one, not harm one." He replied.
Carol nodded.
"But they say they are dangerous and attack in groups, so it won't be easy." Wilo added.
He then thought about it for a moment.
Carol moved around.
Saying something on the lines of: "If they attack, our new friends will be in more dangerous to us!" Saying what was being thought of in Wilo's head.
Wilo looked to him.
"I know Carol, we'll just have to protect them." He replied.
Then looked down to the other two.
"Oh, he was just saying something about our pen." He lied.
He didn't want to scare the little ones.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/08/2009 10:36 PM

Vixen flipped on her back and sighed, snuggling in for the 'long' journey. Touxen wanted to shake his head in anguish but thought that wasn't a good idea with a small creature perched on his head. So he settled for rolling his eyes, she always did that when she was bored. "That sounds interesting...You know I once built a trap for creatures, it's not really a stereotypical trap that you would think. It's actually kind of insane..." He trailed off remember the 'magic' he read about in a book and he had managed to reincarnate some of the words. He used a 'spell' to lure little Vixen in to his claws. Touxen laughed and sighed. "I really enjoy inventing things, it's so...amusing." He mused for a moment. "Oh! How exciting, huh Vixen?" He shook his head to make her pay attention. She said something like, "Qualeh..." except it came out in a garbled sigh. Touxen licked his lips in concentration, not knowing that she meant, "What ever you say big bro~"

Blinking a few times, Vixen hopped up and cocked her head. Flapping her tiny wings, she asked, "Jaboc?" Which meant, "Protect us? That doesn't sound like a pen..." But Touxen hadn't noticed the quiet exchange. He kept walking and glanced up at Vixen, "When did you here that? You really are disoriented...Go back to sleep, I'll wake you when we get there..." She shook her head, a stubborn expression on her face. "Gi!" This meant something like, “No!" He felt his cheek plates heat up, creating a very plausible blush. "Please forgive my sister, she's just..." He trailed off, not knowing what else to say.

.:5:. .:5:.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/08/2009 10:57 PM

Wilo walked on.
It seemed like the metal one liked to talk a lot.
Something he wasn't use to, being around Carol all the time.
Carol ran up ahead in a prancing way.
He always seemed to get him self into trouble.
"Carol be careful now!" Wilo yelled after him.
He shook his head.
"He gets to excited sometimes." He said softly.
Wilo looked down to the littler ones.
"You sure you don't want to hitch a ride?" He asked.
He knew it would be easier on them.
And easier to watch and protect them.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/08/2009 11:31 PM

The two siblings gazed after Carol, hearing the tinkling bells as he pranced. Touxen sighed and stretched out his tail. He wished he could run free like that..."Ah, I can relate to that..." His icy blue eyes swiveled up to Vixen who was still stubborn from their little tiff. Swishing his tail back and forth, Touxen's head drooped a little; Vixen suddenly was becoming heavier with his growing sleepiness. Vixen noticed her brother sagging under her feather-light weight and glared at him, knowing that he was only faking (even though he truly wasn't). "Dermingo!" She hissed at him and wiggled her way down his back. Her wide, innocent eyes gazed up at Wilo, "Ridnek?" Vixen asked quietly. When she said those two words she probably meant, "Well aren't you nice! You know what, I think I will go on Wilo's back just to get you goat! Ha! See I'm going to ask and you'll feel sorry! Mr. Wilo can I have a ride, he's not being nice..." But that's a little long winded so maybe she was just saying, "Fine! Be that way!" and then, "May I have a ride?" Only Touxen knew that and when he mumbled, "She's angry and wants to ride on you for a while." He yawned and slumped a little farther towards the ground.

Shaking his head furiously, his face went blank when he checked his statuses. Mumbling incoherently for a moment, his eyes turned smoky black while he rebooted his system. Vixen squealed, "Towen!" This is what she calls him. His empty body sat there for a moment until a musical noise sounded and his eyes blinked a few times. A click!ing sound later and he ran forward, feeling...refreshed! He thought, laughing inwardly at his little inside joke. "Sorry, I needed to reboot. My battery was running low so I had to recharge." He explained. "I think I'll be fine, thanks for offering." Again, he referred to Wilo's offer with a distant expression.

.:6:. .:6:.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/08/2009 11:41 PM

Wilo blinked slowly.
It was strange what had happened.
Then her just smiled.
"Well, as long as your all right." He replied.
Then held out his hand towards them.
"Jump on if you want a ride." He replied to the snakes question.

Carol had gotten far up ahead just to stop.
It seemed there was something stopping him from going any further.
It was a canon created by a stream all the way at the bottom of it.
(Something you might see in a forest)
But there was no bridge connecting the two sides.
He decided to run back and warn the other.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/09/2009 12:10 AM

Vixen wiggled with glee, ignoring her brother, and snaked her way up Wilo's leg. "Weee~" Which didn't particularly mean anything important. Just that she was having a good time. She had never been on anyone else so it was completely new terrain. She squirmed up and down, zigzagging around the wooden structures of Wilo's arm and up his back until she was securely on his head. Touxen smiled at Wilo and Vixen. It looked like she was having fun. That made him happy. "Yup, I think I'm fine." He smiled, showing all his teeth.

Touxen padded his way through the forest, admiring all the beautiful, draping trees. He felt a pang of alarm alert him. His sharp ears focused in on the noise, Carol running back to them. Something must have frightened him. His head turning to see Wilo, he was about to say something when a rustle of bushes ahead of him stopped his sentence in his mouth.

.:7:. .:7:.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/09/2009 12:41 AM

Wilo chuckled to Vixen's happiness.
He looked ahead to see Carol running back towards them.
It was strange for Carol to be running back.
"What's wrong Carol?" Asked Wilo.
Carol ran up next to him and started flailing his arms everywhere.
"Well that doesn't sound good." Replied Wilo.
"No no. . .now settle down." He added, seeming to be having a conversation with him.
He looked to the metal one.
"He says that our path ends up ahead. That there is a canon." He translated.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items