A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: A hunting we will go. . . (HUN/Juniper, Barraka hunting)

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/09/2009 1:33 AM

Touxen studied the movements and calculated the fear in Carol's eyes. And the misery too. He had deciphered some of Carol's 'speech' by now since he had a computer brain. He talked in gestures so it wasn't too hard. Nodding at the clarification, he turned to Wilo then back to Carol, "Aha! That's some what good luck I guess...well no not really but we're all in luck. I can probably event something to get us across!" His eyes flashed and sparkled with happiness. "I've been dying for a good challenge~" His tone immediately went to a sing song voice. Vixen rumbled onto of Wilo's head, "Tanrish!" She said in agreement. Normally, Vixen would help out in the garage that Touxen constantly stays in so she was used to seeing him excited over an issue.

"Interesting, let's go. I bet there is some sort of thing I can fashion to get us across safely." He followed Carol, Wilo and Vixen over to the canon. His mind was already working fast. "Okay, it doesn't look too far...So I need fifteen strands of vines, and two big wooden sticks." Listing off his 'shopping' list, Touxen examined the drop down. It made his stomach catapult to the tiny river at the bottom so he looked away. "Make that three large wooden sticks and a few twigs and some leaves." He smiled at his two friends and sister and closed his eyes. "Okay, so the best vines can be found about twenty medium sized paces you won't have any trouble there..." He opened his eyes and then nodded to the three, then closed them again. "The wooden logs are going to have to be made. So who ever has the sharpest body parts, head along the canon and find a cluster of trees. It will be harder to find since my tracking system is going batty again...For the twigs and leaves those will be impossibly easy. Just walk along here and pick them up as you go." Shutting off his tracking device, Touxen looked at his three comrades. "I'll go with the logging group, whoever that is..." Vixen waved her tiny tail in the air and volunteered, "Virgote!" Which meant, "I'll go and get the vines~" Touxen nodded and glanced at his friends.

.:8:. .:8:.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/10/2009 12:16 AM

Wilo looked down and listened.
Carol smiled and ran around, excited.
Carol started picking up twigs and stuff, insinuating that he would do that.
As for Wilo, he knew he had sharp body parts and decided to get the logs.
He placed the little one on his shoulders to the ground.
Allowing her to do her part.
And him to do his without harming her.
He didn't say anything.
Just smiled and disappeared into the shadows on the thick forest.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/10/2009 12:58 AM

After a while Vixen called, "Poitow!" Which meant, "Look! There are the trees! And there are the vines too!" Touxen nodded excitedly, "Good job Vixen!" He smiled at her then talked to Wilo, "Alrighty, so Vixen is going to go get some vines, and you and I will get the logs, okay?" His tail wagged happily, this was his sort of fun night out. Vixen crawled away, snapping her large, sparkly teeth. She wiggled her way up and vine and began nibbling on the top part where it was laying on the tree. It snapped and fell down to the group with a thump, as she smiled triumphantly. Squirming down the tree again -it was a wonder why she didn't fall!- she bit onto the vine and began dragging the long piece back over to were Carol was flitting around. Touxen growled at the tree and a shnk!ing sound came from him. A large chainsaw came to life, ripping through the think tree like it was butter that had sat out in the sun for an hour. He sliced the wood until it came toppling down.  Turning off his chainsaw, he clamped his jagged teeth down on the first log and began dragging it behind him. He did this while Vixen dragged her last vine over to Carol. He puffed when he set the tree down, making it look like a barrier instead of a bridge. "How's it going Carol? And you to Vixen, how is it?" Vixen straightened up and puffed out her chest, "Kablee!" She shrieked, which meant something along the lines of, "I'm all done!"

.:9:. .:9:.

((Sorry, short post xD))

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/10/2009 1:11 AM

Wilo nodded and watched Touxen.
Then studied a tree sitting in front of him.
He heard the tree that Touxen cut fall and him drag it.
But he still stood there, lost in thought.
Carol looked up and waved.
He would have meant something like: "I'm doing fine!"
But Wilo was to busy to translate.
It seemed Wilo wasn't doing anything.
But there came a "swish" sound.
Then the tree fell down next to Wilo.
Who looked like he didn't even move.
Turning her grabbed hold of a brand and dragged it next to the first.

(( You call that short? O_o ))

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/10/2009 9:19 PM

Touxen laughed when Vixen and Carol nodded, it was lighthearted. "Good! We should be done then..." He trailed off, staring at Wilo who was dragging a wide tree. "Wow! Good, er, catch Wilo!" He called. Vixen waved too, "Zergboo~" She was just agreeing. Touxen lifted Vixen on top of his head and she squealed with delight. HE set her down on the ground and ran forward to meet Wilo, "Can you get the last tree? Then that's all I need." He smiled genuinely at him, his teeth glittering. Looking back over at Vixen and Carol, he nodded at Wilo and pranced back over to them. He paused when he got back to them, calculating the tree and the canon. Gripping his claws on the log, he rotated it to go across the canon. It slammed down on to the ground making Vixen fly up in the air. She giggled when she bounced down again. "There..." He examined the vine that was in front of him and he slung it around the tree, making it lay limply like an animal that had just been hunted.

.:10:. .:10:.

((xD I guess not now that I look at it. I'm used to writing down way too much...Then people yell at me for it being too long!))

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/12/2009 2:52 AM

Wilo nodded and disappeared in the forest again.
Carol ran over to where Touxen was with the logs.
He placed his twigs on the ground and nodded.
This gesture ment something like: "There, I hope I did a good job?"
But once again, Wilo wasn't there to translate.
There came a crash and the sound of dragging.
Soon Wilo came out again with the last log.
Carol ran up to him and followed behind as he pulled it to Touxen.
Carol seemed to always stay close to Wilo when not actng like a child.

(( Na, I'm not mad, I just feel bad that my post are so tiny compared to yours. Like I'm not even trying to RP DX ))

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/12/2009 1:36 PM

Leaping up and down, Vixen laughed as she played with a leaf. "Now now, Vixen." He said, making sure she hadn't ripped the leaf. She frowned but curled up on the pile of leaves and started dozing. Touxen nodded and turned to the next log. Griping it with his claws he flung the wood structure over so that it lay right next to the first log. Untangling the vine he grabbed a second one and tied them together using a secure knot he had read about once in a novel. Pulling on it to see if it would snap, he looked around to see Carol was done with his job so he waved him over. "Carol, I need you to wait over on the other side of the two logs." He gestured for him to follow, "Alright, so when you see the vine grab on to it with both your hands and make sure you don't fall over!" Touxen's eyes widened with that. "Ready?" He prepped the long vines again, swinging it back and forth to get the momentum. "Now!" He yelled, flinging the vine underneath the two logs while still holding onto the other end.

.:11:. .:11:.

((Thanks xD I bet there'll be some awesome spots in here were you are bound to make long posts! xD))

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/12/2009 8:18 PM

Carol just nodded.
He didn't really understand what was going on.
But he knew what he was to do.
And he was going to do it well.
He prepared his self.
And when Touxen yelled "Now!"
Ge gripped the vines with both hands.
Wilo watched to make sure everything went good.
And to be ready if it didn't.

(( Eventually 8D ))

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer