A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Never Too Far (Private | Me/Krypto) PG 13

Postby Redd » 03/07/2010 12:09 AM

(Okay... Dunno whether you want to continue this? I'm going to make one post that basically gives you the option of replying, or letting me pull him out of the RP? If that's alright with you? Just gonna skip... to the next few hours ahead/morning. Cause that's cliched. =3 )

Art rolled over on his belly and propped himself up on his elbows, gazing at the smoldering embers. For a while, he just lay there, not a thought ticking through his demented mind, but somehow forming up a plan.
Yoru... he'd be looking for him soon, no doubt to try and teach him something new in the art of killing and torture but Art had a feeling he was stronger than Yorutanekke, and he did not need the help of the older man.
Thinking about it.. it was odd... No. Don't think. It's not worth your time. He quickly chided himself. It was no use pondering. Pondering was for slow halfwits.

Well... no use staying here. Sure he was... fond of Titus, but that was just it. He shouldn't. It contradicted his very character. He couldn't bring himself to kill the man now. He had grown soft. Since when had he shied away from killing? Never. And that's what his problem was. It was playing with his head too much.

With his mind made up, he rolled over quitely and rose to his feet. With practiced stealth he packed up his belongings, minus the bedroll and kicked some dirt over the ashes. He quietly stepped outside the cave and slung his bag over his shoulder. With one last glance back at the cave, he made off, not quite sure where he was heading. Just away. Away from his thoughts and away from his problems.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Middy » 03/07/2010 12:26 AM

((Yeah, my muse killed itself until now XD Sorry about that. We can either continue or end it, doesn't matter to me.))

Titus had been awake the whole time, being undead he didn't need sleep. He quietly opened his eyes letting faint magenta lights in the back of his skull glow softly. It had been an interesting night with this younger man, even though everything in him said not to be with the living... he couldn't help himself. He had been alone without any contact for so long, with the exception for running his blade through the people he slaughtered.

"I guess you should just leave hm? Who knows who could be looking for you," Titus grinned from under his scarf and stood up, armor clanking as he did so. He really didn't want Art to leave so soon but alas he himself had his own affairs to take care of... mostly taking care of those so called "followers of the Light" stupid breathers... yet... he was intimate with the one that stood before him. Ugh... idiot... he gave a low groan before picking up his sword.

He couldn't kill Art, he could only forget and go back to his duties of being The Executioner. "Maybe you are right, I need to be leaving as well. Those who follow the Light don't slay themselves," he walked past Art and looked back at him, his face still covered.

No... he couldn't forget this odd fellow. He was too... different. Maybe this wasn't so horrible.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Redd » 03/07/2010 1:00 AM

(Might as well wrap it up? o3o; If you want? My muse is coming back too~ S'up to you~)

Art paused. Damn, he's talking to me. And I thought I could just walk out unnoticed. Turning around a little so he was only half looking at Titus, he replied. "I have many enemies. People like me can't live without them." He barely trusted himself to speak; to betray his weakness in his heart. At the start it had been a game. A game gone so horribly wrong, yet so horribly right.
"They might not find me for another ten years, but so long as they live, I must be hiding. And with the clamor I've raised around the area. Yes, I must move on."

It was true in some respects, a lie in others. No one would be hunting him now. He could lie low in the Tengal for many more months before one who he had wronged had found him. But he was in no danger from them unless they caught him unawares; a hard thing to do. It was a hollow white lie, to make it more convincing in his own mind.

He held his breath, not even his wings rustled, as the man (if he could be called that) moved past him. He almost felt relief, as Titus agreed with him. That both of them should go their own ways. He didn't know how he would have reacted if Titus had tried to stop him. Again, it was almost as if his body weren't his own anymore. As if it obeyed something other than his will. Artuv'e was terribly weak-minded if someone proved they were more powerful than he, but never like this... Never...

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff