A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Never Too Far (Private | Me/Krypto) PG 13

Postby Middy » 07/23/2009 5:54 PM

Titus smirked, "I agree... an interesting term indeed, not one I use everyday either," Titus watched Art relax, his hands running up and down his feathered wings. They were quite elegant he had to admit, even though Art's capability of flight had him worried for awhile.

Art's touch may of had Titus going as he actually responded to his affections this time. So passionate... he was far from being an innocent boy that was for sure. He felt as though they would fall over due to Art's weight pressed against him, Titus himself already weighed more then enough with all his plate armor on... before they could actually fall Titus decided to take a different approach.

"Careful now... don't want to fall..." he grinned back at him, hastily grabbing Art and rolling him on his back. Titus put his hands down on each side of Art's shoulders looking down at him. He wasn't smiling just yet... he wanted to see his reaction first. This situation served as being quite the amusing one. Titus moved one of his hands up Art's chest, playfully fiddling around with the fasteners on his shirt. Would he even let him take it off?
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/24/2009 5:47 AM

Art made no response to Titus' first comment, but idly stretched his wing a little, in response to his touch, ignoring their pangs of protest. He had been through worse pain, and if he had pulled faces of discomfort, then it would be an embarrassment.
It probably would be a tell-tale sign to Titus that his wing wasn't shattered anymore, but Art really wasn't bothered with that at the moment.
If things got rough for Art, then Titus would probably be ready if Art decided to try and escape via that route however.

Art grinned triumphantly, as he thought that perhaps they'd topple off the rock they were both perched on, but his grin quickly disappeared and was replaced with a surprised expression.
He then quickly assessed the situation he was in. Truly he was amused, and this time couldn't shrug off the feeling that perhaps that big man had complete power over him. It was interesting how these games could actually work, and how quickly things could backtrack and you were the one in trouble. However, Art didn't feel like he was in trouble. Rather, he was immensely enjoying himself, and he didn't expect Titus to attack him... Well in malice anyway.
"Is this what you wanted to ask?" Art queried,  flicking his eyes towards Titus' hands, which were playing with his jacket. He wasn't prepared to let Titus take that off just yet, but it would be interesting if Titus did decide to try and take it off. Art wasn't going to bow down to Titus' will just yet. If he wanted that off, he'd have to fight for it.
"'Cause I'm not going down without a struggle." Art purred, eying Titus in almost a challenging, daring way, like earlier.

[16]

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/25/2009 4:04 PM

This boy had a lot of fight in him, that was for sure. Titus continued to undo his shirt, forcefully working on taking it off. "You can struggle all you would like, in fact I wouldn't mind if you fought a bit more," he smiled, pinning Art down by his hands and looking down at him. "Don't be too worried though, it's not like I will completely undress you... unless that is something you desire from me," it was time to play a bit more risky now.

He also wondered if Art had any intent on taking off his armor in means to attack him where he was vulnerable. That was something he couldn't risk Art doing, he still held contempt and distrust for this boy. Not that he trusted many people anyway, especially if it was someone he was fighting a few moments earlier.

Titus played with one of Art's wings again, carefully examining it this time. They didn't seem as bad anymore, remarkable! Did Art have some sort of way to recover quicker then normal? If he were mortal it would be all the more surprising, but if he were like him then maybe they did have something in common. The mere idea drove him to chuckle a little. How interesting...
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/25/2009 6:59 PM

As Art's jacket continued to get worked off, he growled loudly at Titus. It wasn't a malicious, or angry growl, but it had a threatening edge to it. He struggled a bit under Titus' firm hold, then strained his shoulders to bring his head up closer to Titus'.
"Desire? Maybe, maybe not. I think..." Art laughed harshly, trying to wiggle himself just a little bit closer to Titus' face. "No... you'd just refuse."

Art relaxed once more, lowering his shoulders and resting his head on the rock once again. He growled a little at Titus, but it was more of a challenging growl, daring Titus to try again.
Art was having too much fun here. Who knew that hanging around in this dump of a forest, instead of causing havoc in the local town, as he had planned.

At Titus' chuckle, Art raised his eyebrows. What had he found so amusing? Maybe he had discovered that his wing was whole again. But would that mean anything to Titus? Would he try and break his wing again?
Art certainly hoped that thought wouldn't cross his mind. It was painful enough the first time, but that same pain, reoccurring again? He'd probably take his chances and run, if Titus had that idea.

[17]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/27/2009 12:51 PM

Titus had begun getting a bit confused with Art's words, "Refuse? Well, I have no clue what you are planning. Perhaps you could at least tell me that much..." what could this strange boy be planning? A plot to attack him maybe? Hmm, best to keep up my guard if that is the case. No reason to completely trust him just yet. His growls meant malice, didn't they? Or maybe trying to dare him to try again. Fine if he wants to play the game that way.

This time instead of being oh so gentle with him, Titus had finally removed his shirt completely. Still those wings were something to keep an eye on. He released his grip on holding him down for a moment, he did have to admit that his growling did have some sort of effect on him, but in a pleasurable way. How odd was that...

Titus put one of his hands under Art's back to prop him up closer to him. Just how old was Art anyway? Oh why not ask him now, "So Art, do you even know your own age? Or do I have to guess?" if he were much younger then himself, that that would be very interesting indeed. Let's hope so, maybe five... 10 years apart? He remembered his age at the time of his death, thirty-two.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/28/2009 7:09 AM

Art didn't really bother too much that his shirt was coming off, but he growled in a canine like fashion, increasing in intensity as the shirt was removed. Once it was removed, Art immediately quietened up, but that demonic grin was back on his face.

"Naah. I had an idea, but something tells me you're just going to refuse." Art softly said to Titus, although a smirk still lingered on his face.
His original plan was to bribe Titus that he could try and wrestle Art's shirt off, so long as Art could do the same to Titus. But Art's intuition told him that it wouldn't work, so he'd just do it anyway, without asking and with Titus no longer pinning him down, it was just so tempting to. But how would Art get the chestplate off. He'd never bothered wearing one, and obviously didn't know how it worked. But he'd figure it out. But he had to get in a position that he could easily do so.

Art jerked his hands away from Titus and grabbed Titus' shoulders, slowly working his way into a half sitting position under Titus using Titus' hand underneath him to keep him propped up, but also didn't remove his hands from Titus' shoulders, should the man decide to drop him or pin him back down again.
"My age? I'm only twenty-four." Art shrugged, his blue eyes giving Titus a piercing look, before he chuckled a bit. "I'd ask your age, but you're undead, no? Age doesn't really quite apply to you, does it?"

[18]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/31/2009 3:59 AM

That shut him up at least, he was having his fun sure enough, but something didn't quite sit right with him. Maybe he was just being overly alert on the situation.

"Since when have I refused anything thus far Art? Surely you can tell me, after all you are in no position to fight for silence," would Art try and do the same thing to him as he had done? Something told him that this boy didn't wear armor once in his life, so trying to take his cuirass and pauldrons off would be more then a chore and might give him some time to enforce his authority again. Why not play along if he tried? What would be the harm in it, he could always just shatter one of his wings if anything funny happened.

Twenty-four? Interesting, only a year older then his Sable. The age gap didn't bother him at all, why should it? "Thirty-Two was the age I succumbed to the plague of undeath, although meaningless I suppose it serves a purpose," meaningless... just like life. Did age apply to undead? No, not unless they were asked... if you were lucky enough to speak to them without being torn apart first.

He was proud of what he was, to him life seemed like a burden. Being undead gave him so many more options, strength and immortality being one of them. There he goes, thinking too much again. No, tend to the matter at hand.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/31/2009 4:33 AM

"Age is obviously meaningless when you can't age." Art replied. He didn't have a problem with the age gap either. The only time he would have a problem with an undead's age, would be if the undead was over fifty- but forty would be pushing it too.

Art raised one eyebrow skeptically. "Since you asked so.. nicely." Art almost snickered. "I'll tell you."
Art pushed himself back a little bit, then pulled himself up into an awkward sitting position. His hands found Titus' shoulders and Art pulled Titus towards him. He wasn't sure if his efforts would pull the man towards him, or he'd have to go towards him, but it was worth a shot.
"See, I had this... idea. I'm unfamiliar with armory and that cuirass you're wearing, I want to see how it works." Art whispered softly, his hands moving over the front Titus's chest, looking for a catch or something that would get the thing off.
Then he abruptly changed tact and took off Titus's other gauntlet, before the other man had time to react. Why not work his way up? Maybe that's how you got the thing off.

[19]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 08/01/2009 10:11 PM

So that was it huh? Art was in no position himself to fight even if he had some of his armor off. If this is something his 'captive' wanted then why not go along with it? He wouldn't tell him of course, it would be more entertaining trying to see if he could take it off him. After all, few people knew. His gauntlets had only been the start.

"You can try... I would like to see if you can get it off me or not. Oh, and do remember the pauldrons?" he chuckled a little, making a small circle pattern with his finger on Art's chest. He pressed himself against him slightly more, holding him closer to him. Well this was highly unexpected, he never knew he would find someone in a place like this to toy with. Or was he the one being played?

It didn't matter, for now he would see how far this would go. If things got ugly he could defend himself, although he did admit that having his armor off would be a drawback. Even the flesh of the undead could be terribly wounded, and his plating was nearly the only thing keeping him safe.

But did all this self thinking do anything for him? No... it never did. "I wonder how far you are willing to take this," whispered Titus. It didn't matter if Art heard him clearly or not, he wasn't one for being so bold in words.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 08/01/2009 11:52 PM

Art raised one eyebrow sceptically. Was he really allowed to try, just like that? He had expected Titus deny, or something along those lines. He had figured the man was too worried about his safety, although Art wasn't too sure why. The Undead couldn't exactly die, could they?

"I have to admit, I know little about these types of things. I generally have no use for it." Art replied, tapping Titus's shoulders. "But the pauldrons are these, right?"

Even if they weren't they were somehow coming off, even if he had to hack at it with his blade to somehow pry it off.
Art's eyes gleamed with excitement, yet his heart nor did actions tell nothing of his emotions. Titus's touch did not stir up his beating heart, but effectually it had stirred up Art into a somewhat excited state.
His hands moved slowly and caressingly down Titus’s arm until they reached his shoulders. Now... how to get that blasted piece of metal off?
His hands moved over the metal searching, like before for a latch or something to get it off. Experimentally, he jerked at the pauldron, seeing if it would be wrenched off by mere force.

Art paused as Titus spoke, he heard him sure enough but, how to reply?
"That depends on you, and the future." Art whispered back pointedly. He was fooling around, with the idea that he wouldn't see Titus after this but if that was just it, then it would just stay at this level of fooling around. If Titus was thinking more long term, then Art might consider taking this little game further. But would Titus understand all that, from one small sentence?

[20]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 08/03/2009 3:24 AM

Titus nodded, having a near blank expression on his face, "Yes, those are pauldrons, or 'shoulder guards" he replied. He had to admit that feeling Art fool around trying to get his armor off was both exciting and amusing at the same time. He wondered if he would actually succeed or not.

As Art felt around his armor, he could hear a small snap. Did he actually manage to find one of the latches? He felt him jerk on his pauldrons, feeling some weight being taken off his shoulder. The little bastard did manage to take one off after all. He was actually filled with surprised for once. He pulled Art much closer to him, his hand firmly on his back.

The future? Would they even see each other after this little interlude? Possibly. He had to reply a bit more seductively if he wanted something out of wasting his time by coming out here... well not a complete waste he had to admit. He was having some much needed fun after-all. "Perhaps... I could always seek you out at some later date. I guess it all depends if you are quite up to it?" he tugged on his 'scarf' a little more resting his chin on the lip of the fabric.
He had to admit one thing about this boy, not just about his skills and manipulative abilities... but he sure was cute looking as well.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 08/03/2009 4:26 AM

Art's eyes widened in surprise as he felt the pauldron come away in his hand- well almost. Perhaps there was another latch or something, but he gave the piece of metal another experimental tug to see what would happen.
He was just interested in getting the darn piece of scrap metal off- and wasn't honestly bothered if it meant wrecking it either. Perhaps Titus might just be a little more worried?

Art hadn't taken his eyes off Titus thus far, even though his hands had been fully preoccupied with that bloody piece of trash metal, and at the moment he had moved from his position from under Titus to right up next to him, basically perched on his lap again, not really any longer in a position where he felt like Titus was in power.
But Art was thoroughly enjoying this game, while it lasted. He'd no doubt find a way to end this when he grew bored, so really he'd just have to rely on the big man to keep him amused, one way or another.

But... Titus was interesting in hunting him down at a later date? Now that thought was intriguing. Well, either the man was lying to get his own way, or he was genuinely interested. But that tone... it was pretty hard to resist that.
Art sidled in close to Titus, cocking his head to one side coyly and a seductive smile playing across his mouth.
"I am always more than ready for anything." Art replied softly, answering both the most recent question and Titus' question that had inspired this change of conversation.
But... one question that burned on his lips, but he did not ask just yet was 'just how far did Titus want to take it?'

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 08/03/2009 9:57 PM

"Ready for anything you say? Are you sure?" Titus could only grin closing his 'eyes' slightly upon hearing his words. Would this ignorant young man even consider going so far as to pursue other activities? Could he even take him for a mate at some point and time?
These questions circled around his head, not paying attention to his pauldron being completely pulled off at this time.

Snapping back to reality, he noticed Art had switched positions finally so that he was on his lap again. Yes, this was far from being over in his mind. For he would not be the one to run from the situation, but would rather see it to the end. He gripped onto both of Art's wings lightly with his hands, feeling them outside his gauntlets for a change.

Interesting, they didn't seem to be like the typical feathered wings at all. What manner of being was he? Surely he was a dark angel of sorts, but was his thoughts completely true? Could he even ask him, and would Art reply to his questions?
"It all depends, I'm willing to take this as far as I can go... I am not sure on your standing, Art."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 08/04/2009 3:32 AM

Art grinned in triumph as the first pauldron came away in his hands- this was getting pretty easy and who cared if he accidentally broke it by mishandling it. It gave him more of an advantage should this carry over to combat again. He tossed the pauldron over his head- not too far of course.
He became mildly aware of Titus' touching his wings again- and indeed they were strange. To touch them, was like touching dried up leaves, as they bellied the same texture as them but they did not break. No, in essence the feathers could not break, nor be harmed; only the bones within them would be injured, yet they healed with astonishing speed, even compared to the rest of his body.

His attention turned away from removing Titus' upper body armor and onto the strange turn of the conversation. Was he just musing... or was all this fooling around meaning absolutely nothing to him?
Art's face molded into a curious smile and his hands moved from Titus' shoulders and down to rest on his chest.
"My standing... it strikes me as odd that you of all people would ask the question." Art replied, his blue eyes sparkling brightly before pushing his hands up Titus' chest wrapping them around his neck and pulling himself in closer. "And I am not one to waste my time, with idle nothings. No, I'm willing to go as far as you are willing to push me."

Was that an open invitation for Titus to do whatever he wanted to Art? The odd gleam in Art's eye apparently told the same story as his words did.

[21]
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 08/04/2009 5:35 PM

Dry leaves, it felt so ominous but comforting at the same time. The feeling was strange, he wanted to break whatever bones were in there again just to hear the sweet crack and sound of pain, but he held back. He had a good thing going for once, and wasn't going to mess it up because his strange urges said so.

Willing to go as far as he wanted hm? Could he handle his abuse? Yes, Titus wasn't the nicest person in that situation, preferring to have everything his way unless it was with someone special. Someone like Sable.
"Are you sure that is what you want?" he smiled again, stroking Art's hair and gently touching the back of his neck. "Would you mind if I did whatever I wanted? Because I sure wouldn't."
He was now being a bit straightforward about this, no more dodging around the obvious. If he wanted something he would act it or say it.

If Art were to run away from this, would he pursue him right away? Or wait for a while longer before beginning his hunt once more.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext