A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Never Too Far (Private | Me/Krypto) PG 13

Postby Redd » 08/07/2009 2:58 AM

The message behind Titus' words was very clear to Art, and now the man was naturally wary of Titus- he didn't know exactly what the man was capable of, but if things got hairy Art could retreat and turn the game back in his favor again.
Yes, it would be that easy.

With a sly and tantalizing smile, Art replied, "I am a grown man, not a small innocent boy. I am not even a proper Lucain, nor human. I can handle a lot of things. Take this game as far as you like. But..." Here he trailed off for a second, moving his hands to rest them on Titus' chest, and he brought his face close to Titus'. "This isn't some one-nighter boy. Even if you shall not bother to find me again, I'll sure as hell come looking for you."

He wanted to sound intimidating- well as much as a living... thing could be, and he wanted Titus to get the idea, that he wasn't going to be just a toy, that was taken out once then tossed aside-forgotten.

.. But he was curious, why Titus was so concerned with his well-being. He had thought the man to be someone who did as they pleased and didn't care about whoever was affected. Maybe he was wrong?

[22]

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Middy » 08/11/2009 8:50 PM

"That is damn fine with me boy, for I won't forget this night together..." he paused for a moment with a grin spread across his face, "And I will be sure as heck find you again come hell or high water," Art was fascinating to him, why would he ever just toss him aside? No, this was a rare occasion to find a 'living' creature to be such a joy to be around, rather then just slaying them outright.

Titus picked up art and stood back up, laying down was being a bit tiresome, and why not go somewhere else anyways? If it came to it, wouldn't they want to be somewhere more private? "So then... did you want to go somewhere else? Surely you have other hangouts you know about around here," he had remembered Art mentioning something about this being his territory, or... a temporary one.

Perhaps he had more then a fascination with him...? Sure, he had Sable... but he wasn't someone to be all too loyal all the time either, even if he didn't mean to be in such situations. Art just seemed... more open to talking. Could he take him in as a friend at best?

Or... a friend with certain perks even..

[[38]]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Redd » 08/12/2009 3:37 AM

Art certainly did not doubt that for one second, although Titus would certainly have a fun time tracking him down again. Art had a tendency to move around almost just as much as his brother, Terevene, but for a more obviously sinister reason than his 'good' brother who only could not stay still for longer than a  week, and had a desire to travel. No, Art couldn't stay put in one place due to the fact that he was more violent and often attracted the authorities attentions.

"Well... There are a few places... I've lived here for a while now." Art replied, tilting his head in a thoughtful, and slightly coy manner. "I've been bunking out in a cave nearby, so there is that... But there is also a small rocky outcrop, that stretches out over a few trees, that is just around the corner..." Art ran a finger down the side of Titus' face. "But...  You'll just have to tell me what kind of place would suit your... Needs, and I'll tell you just where you have to go."

Art was nestled comfortably in Titus' arms, but to be honest... It was mentally uncomfortable to him. He didn't necessarily like being carried around that much, as it made him feel weak. But he was prepared to put up with it for Titus, although he didn't know why.
The man had invaded his temporary territory, and he had fought him. Now, he was fooling around with him. Normally, Art would have been long gone by now but something kept him here. He didn't know what, but as sure as hell, he was enjoying this immensely.

[23]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 08/15/2009 3:01 AM

What would suit his needs more is inflicting pain on Art, but he wouldn't dare tell him that. There were other ways to hurt someone, even if it was due to some sort of rough play here and there. He would just have to act that out where his intentions weren't so obvious. He smiled back at Art, picking up any clothing that was taken off earlier and tilting his head in reply, "I think the cave would suit me better, I do appreciate some privacy after all. Sound fine to you?"

He had hoped that he had given in to him just enough to be a bit more like a ragdoll, he could tell he was getting just as much enjoyment out of this deal as he. But something still threw him off, the way Art acted came off as strange at times yes. He would just have to deal with it and see the outcome of their encounter. He would see this to the end for sure, it didn't matter how it ended. As long as both of them were still alive.

Well, as alive as Titus could be. He still didn't know what the heck Art was exactly either, well... the proper term would be 'still standing' after this then. He chuckled silently under his breath, musing at the idea.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 08/15/2009 3:52 AM

Well, that almost spelled out Titus's intentions as clear as day, but Art made no mention of the comment, save to just raise one eyebrow knowingly.
"Well, that's fine with me Titie." Art replied, sticking his tongue out a little at the use of a nickname. Why not? He was practically being carried around by the man, why couldn't he try and rip out his 'pride' too?
Art leaned in towards Titus, and whispered the directions to the cave in his ear. It wasn't too far off- in the denser area of the Rainforest, near another rocky outcrop and just hidden by a cluster of ferns in the entrance.

Art was certainly curious to see what would happen back at the cave. Would there be another fight? Would Art even make it out of there in one piece? Well, there was only one way to satisfy that curious thought

The cave was small, but oddly homely, for such a cold creature like Art. The remains of a fire lay in the center of the room, and towards the back, were two bedrolls layered one on top of the other. Art had clearly put some effort into this living area to make it seem more livable than just a cold, damp uncomfortable cavern.

[24]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 08/15/2009 7:27 PM

Titus lead the both of them to the cave, still trying to shrug off that embarrassing nickname that Art had blurted out. He ignored it the best that he could, walking deeper into the cave while looking at the bedrolls. Perfect place to do this sort of thing, and they could light a fire if need be. He flopped Art down on one of them, trying to be gentle with a short drop down.

"Nice little hovel you have here," nice... right. It hardly compared to his city of the dead, not even close. He dropped the rest of the armor and clothing he brought with him and stared down at where the fire would be. Would be nice to have it lit for more of an atmosphere... "You think you could light this?" he asked blankly, poking the logs with a loose stick.

Titus would play it nice with Art for the time being, but anything now would set him off. He was still on edge, as well as wanting some pleasure from this boy. He seemed willing enough to let him, but it would mean having to chase him down to keep his promise. Fine... it would have the be that way then.

[40]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 08/15/2009 9:33 PM

Art raised an eyebrow, in slight annoyance. Hovel, eh? What kind of a name was that? He had invested time-which was unusual for him- to make the small crack in the wall of the rocky bluff livable and his first visitor called it a hovel? Well, he couldn't exactly get a friggin mansion built out here, he was currently a fugitive an' all.
Although, maybe it was that little nickname he came up with- he'd go insane if someone called him something like that- Artie was bad enough.

"Sorry it's not like a mansion or anything that you might be used to." Art replied, a dangerous look turning his eyes flinty. The guy was mentally unstable- he'd be flirty and seductive, but in the next breath, he'd look like he wanted to kill. Then the look was gone, like it had never been there in the first place.
"What, an undead like you wanting to have the warm fire going?" Art laughed. "Sure, give me two seconds."

He pulled himself up off the mattress and headed towards the back of the cave. Art had kept a good supply of timber at the back of the cave- which was all he really needed. Food could be hunted, and water could be found. He came back to the fire and squatted down next to it, carefully building it up. He withdrew a small matchbox out of his pocket and lit the fire.

Art leaned lazily against the wall, regarding Titus thoughtfully.
"So... can I get you anything?" Art asked, an amused smile on his face.

[25]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 08/16/2009 8:18 PM

"At least you acknowledge that I am used to more upper-class estates... but I will make due on your 'abode' for tonight," he scrunched his face into a small frown before resetting it into a smile. A shame he didn't argue more on him wanting a fire, he wanted some more action, "I may be undead, but I still like the warmth and look of the fire."

He felt calmer when he saw the fire get set ablaze, the warm flicker of oranges and yellows filled the cavern creating a welcome atmosphere. Titus sat down close to the fire holding his hands close to it, remembering what heat felt like... was undeath really that much of a blessing? Of course it was! Never doubt that ever again...

Titus glanced back up at Art, "I don't believe I need anything right now, but I thank you for asking me," from being a cold hearted bastard to being polite sure was a good trick of his, he was trying to calm Art more into doing what he wanted. It had worked before on others, would it have the same effect?

[[41]]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 08/17/2009 3:31 AM

If Titus wanted Art to argue, he'd have to try and push his buttons a little more than what he was doing now. If he wanted to try and calm Art down, to do what he wanted, well effectually he had already done that.

As Titus crouched by the fire, Art could almost think of him being a normal person- but how much of that was put on? Could he actually feel the heat of the blaze? That thought struck him and he was curious, but he put aside the question for later.
At Titus's reply, Art raised one eyebrow. Silently, he crept over and sat next to Titus, not caring too much for the fire's heat- he was a cold creature, fire held no use save as a method for preparing food, and of course... torture.
"Are you... absolutely sure you don't want anything?" Art said softly to Titus, reaching his hand out to touch Titus's arm, a coy smile on his maw.

Zu'hai that man could be slow sometimes. What he needed was occasionally a gentle guiding on the right path every now and again.
"But... you must live in a great big house, or something? Am I right?" Art tilted his head slightly, in a quizzical fashion. "You must show me it sometime."
Art was pretty bored with his current life at the moment- that was the reason why he had terrorized a local town, and turned fugitive- and he couldn't help but think... could this Titus perhaps offer some sort of escape from the forests? But that would be a big ask of him- but he had all night to get on the man's good side.

[26]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 08/29/2009 2:10 PM

[[This is to all people I have RPs with and this header will be in all posts I am in with you. My absence in RPs has been due to health concerns, studies, and the use of my wrist. I apologize for being so late but hopefully you can understand]]

Oh he wanted something, and he would get it from him even if he had to fight more with this young callous man. Oh but the very mention of his house was something that delighted him to hear, was he really curious to know what it looked like? If so then he would have to take him there sometime, this man seemed like he could put up with a few undead here and there. "Yes, you could say it's a large house, but aside from my manor I also own a city..." he grinned leaning in towards Art, "A city of the dead that is..." he chuckled softly before pulling away from him.
This Art could sure be a charmer though, he admitted that he was falling more for him as time went on. Was this all a clever rouse to lower his guard? Or could he really make something out of this? There was only one thing to do now, and that was to act on his suspicions for once.

Without hesitation Titus seized Art by the shoulders and pinned him to the ground, grasping his wrists to hold him. He licked his lips before pressing himself against him, "I said I would 'show' you what I want, so I will give you your wish. Hopefully you will figure out what I want from my little action," he got off him a little knowing that laying on someone with his armor would most likely crush them, and that wasn't something he was looking for tonight.

If he could get his wish, then what? Would he have to take Art back with him to his city? House this young fugitive? Well, if it came to that then why worry... he needed more excitement in his unlife.

[42]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 08/29/2009 7:13 PM

"A city of undead? How fascinating." Art replied. "Yes, really one day I should come and visit. It sounds intruiging."

A whole city full of undead. Made sense since the guy practically controlled the undead- well at least the ones he had fought with. But a whole city? That meant that a whole city had perished, right? That was a hard feat to accomplish- he couldn't even wreak havoc on a small town, without being chased out in a few days.

Art barely had time to get out that thought, before he was roughly pinned down against the hard surface of the ground, and suddenly felt the full weight of Titus, laying on top of him- his weight cutting short his breath. Oh Zu'hai, wasn't he getting a tad frisky?
"Oh yes... I do know what you want." Art replied, his breath coming in short little bursts. "But... you're going to have to take it from me... with force."
Art was a little minx, or he tried to be at the best of times. What was so wrong with trying to stir Titus up a little more? As Titus's weight lifted off him a little bit, Art felt a bit of disappointed relief and the air rushed into him again.
What would come after this... after tonight? Would Art go with Titus? Would Art double-cross Titus? Art didn't actually know himself. His mind was divided. The whole idea of the game he had started was to screw with Titus's mind but in the short space of time, he had developed an affinity for him.

[27]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 08/30/2009 12:31 AM

"Take it by force you say? Just what are you implying? That I do it without your consent?" Titus laughed pinning Art against the ground harder putting some more of his weight down on him, propping himself just enough to let Art breathe. By this time he was getting so tired of waiting for something he had wanted for so long... with someone else besides Sable this time.

"So Art... which one is it?" he said a bit mockingly, tugging at Art's belt buckle. He usually had more patience then this, but something seemed different this time around, like they fit each other somehow... but he couldn't take two lifemates could he?
He thought on this for a moment... he could always take Art back to his city to let him greet the now deceased townspeople... oh he was one one of them. An aristocrat, with a wife and two consorts of each gender. Those were the days, until that plague came through the town and granted him the blessing of undeath... once he was re-animated by Menethil that is. How could he thank the man?

He focused on Art once more, looking into his eyes only to remember having a set of his own at one time. He brushed Art's cheek lightly before leaning back against him to give Art a kiss on the lips. His grip tightened on him to make sure that he wasn't going to be going anywhere.

[43]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 08/30/2009 12:52 AM

"I mean just that." Art managed a laugh, which came out like a little bit of a gasp due to the weight of Titus. "That's what my answer is. Was it the one you hoped for? Or taking advantage of a poor boy, mar your conscious, if you have one?"
Art licked his lips, giving Titus a roguish look and barking out a laugh.
He truly couldn't go anywhere not that he was too concerned about it though. He was pretty content right where he was.

Well it wouldn't be completely without his consent, but he'd take the risk, in letting Titus think that he'd have to take whatever he wanted by force. He wasn't sure how bad Titus would mess him up, given that chance but to hell he was going to have his fun and give him that chance anyway.

He shivered lightly as Titus touched his face, and when Titus kissed Art, Art took his chance to passionately and feverishly return his affections.
Art had to ruefully stop however, due to fact that he needed oxygen, unlike his undead partner.

So, an undead city? Art would have loved to stir up a bit of trouble by moving in, even for a week. Especially if Titus already had another relationship with someone from the city- just to give his life a little more excitement.

[28]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 10/06/2009 11:56 PM

"I used to have a conscious... but I now lack that. Taking advantage of you wouldn't harm it, or my pride in the least," Titus rather enjoyed Art returning his affections, but was a bit disappointed when he had to stop from air. Stupid breathers... needing their precious oxygen all the time. He shook his head slowly before looking deep into Art's eyes.

A thought crossed his mind about actually taking him in, sure it would prove very amusing and yes it would cause some confusion between him and Sable, but he was suspecting that Sable had a lover other then him out there. This was starting to sound better and better now that he really thought about it.

Titus sidled up closer to Art, wrapping his arms around him and resting his head on his shoulder, "Art... why don't you come back with me... to my city. We can live there together, and it could provide you with somewhere to stay," he managed a sly grin before pulling his cold body from Art.

He was starting to get impatient about resting with him... in a more then close way. He would just have to ask him and be blunt about it now, he jumped on top of Art and pinned him down, "How about we get a bit more acquainted tonight... and by that I mean become very intimate... what do you say?"

If he said no, he would take his chances by force. Knowing Art he would say no just to rally him, but would be accepting underneath it all. How perfect..
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 11/07/2009 8:05 PM

Art, generally as a rule didn’t let himself get close to people, especially those who he had intended to play at the start, but right now... with some tweak of his pride he had to admit, he had let Titus get to him, to the point where he had become emotionally involved.
Maybe that was what he had been searching for his entire life?
“That... is a tempting offer.” Art smiled. “I could use a place to stay right now... I’m not really welcome anywhere else.”
A place to stay would be welcome. Art wasn’t exactly popular in the area, that’s why he had been camping out in Tengal. Plus... he’d be with Titus. That was always a good thing, right? Perhaps he’d finally get the chance to best the man in something.
He wondered, what was Titus so interested in? Art was a mortal (or so he thought), and a living one at that. And when they first met that was why Titus had decided to try and see how much damage he could do to Art.

While Arts’ thoughts had run away with him, he’d become unaware of Titus, so when the man roughly pinned him down it came as a bit of a surprise to him, and he certainly wasn’t expecting it. But he could only hazard a guess as to what the man wanted, and that was quickly confirmed by his words.
Art let out a harsh barking laugh. “Intimate you say?” Art whispered softly, in a taunting manner. “I say... you do as you will, what can I do? Resist? I am at your mercy.”
Like Titus had just thought, Art would try and rally him. It would be a lot more... exciting that way.

[29]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff