A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Lost without a Trace [P-Zap]

Postby Celtic » 08/29/2009 11:29 PM

The little paragon blinked its eyes open... Wait... Where was she? Wh-where was mommy? Where was papa? Not that Pap had really been there in the first place. Xerial stood up and looked around. Staring upwards, she stared at the trees, eyes glittering with on coming tears.

"M-mommy?!" She wailed, lost in this huge place. The little black mass curled up to be smaller, frightened of what might be lurking in the trees. Thankfully, it was still bright out, so there weren't any scary dark shadows to scare the little hatchling.

"M-mommy?" She cried softly, whispering.

Xerial jolted awake, her heart still in mourning of this place that she had finally come to again. Here... Here was were her mother had either abandoned her, or lost her. Gulping, still terrified of this place, the now adult paragon stretched her wonderful wings. Now though, she was much less hopeless, and she was older. Nothing would hurt her now. Nothing.

[1]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: Lost without a Trace [P-Zap]

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/30/2009 10:10 AM

Haruzon

The Spark Drake Paragon's claws clicked on the rocks half-burried in the dirt here and there as she padded through the forest. She whipped her tail noisely against any vegitation in her path, her electric currents sparking up in annoyance. Stupid plants! Haruzon practically screamed in her mind as her front foot caught in a tree root and she flipped over fowards. Whipping her head arpund to look at her leg, she saw that it was stuck under the troublesome plant. Lashing her tail in anger, she attempted to yank her foot out. No Luck. Haruzon flung her other foreleg at it in attempt to claw it off, only to claw thin air. Great. I can't reach it! She thought frantically. Flailing her hind legs madly, she tried to claw the root off her foot, but the only thing she managed to do was scrape her own skin. A mighty roar of pain escaped her lips, shaking the forest and causing coutless birds to flee their duties in the trees. Just then, she spotted another Paragon; she wouldn't have seen it if not for its beautiful red wings. Biting her tongue, Haruzon hoped desperately that the female had heard her call.

(1)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Celtic » 08/31/2009 8:04 PM

With an instant of the sound, Xer was alert. Her muscles were stiff and her wings had gone low, suggesting a very hostile pose to the thing that had roared. As her brain worked through the call, realizing that it was much more of something helpless and in pain then something ready to attack, Xer loosened up a tiny bit, tough, admittedly, not much.

Stealthily moving forward, she pushed aside a fern to reveal a brightly colored Paragon struggling amidst the vines. Instantly, her body language changed. She loosened up thoroughly, folded her wings back, and raised her head, chuckling slightly at the sight. "Well... Looks like you're in a pickle." She muttered, grinning at the other, amused.

[2]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/02/2009 8:58 PM

(Urf. Sorry for the late reply. School stuff~ x__x)

A a sigh of relief escaped Haruzon's mouth, only to be cut short by the other female's teasing. Growling crossly, the Paragon looked up at the other. "Yeah, I suppose you could call it that," she said, annoyed. In a last-ditch effort to get herself out, Haruzon clawed at the troublesome branch that was entangling her leg. Growling as her claws only scratched the surface for the branch, she glared at the dark-colored female. "I could use a bit of help."

(2)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Celtic » 09/03/2009 12:20 AM

Xerial sat down as she listened to the other female. Oh boy, this was just going to be loads of fun. The black paragon thought as she brought one of her feet up to her face for inspection. "Hmm... I dunno... I just woke up and see, I'm awfully tired right now.." Xer yawned just for dramatic affect before continueing, "And I just got my claws all nice and sharp and smooth. It would be horrible to ruin them now..." She sighed putting the foot back down on the ground and waving her tail back and forth. If Haruzon wanted her help, she would have to work for it. That or make Xer pissed enough to want to fight her so she would have to free her.

[3- No prob :3]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/06/2009 9:54 PM

(Eep. Sorry, I was out of town. >3<)

Haruzon stared at the female as if she had just grown a second head. "What?!" Haruzon said in disbelief. She can't be serious... She thought as she stared at the black Paragon's smug expression. Oh, but she was serious. "If you want a fight," she said, her electric discharge increasing, "Then you've got one!" The purple Paragon practically flung herself around (her foot still under the branch, of course), and slung her long hind claws at the female in attempt to give her a scratch she wouldn't forget.

(3)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 09/08/2009 6:56 PM

Ooooh ho oh. So this one had a temper, did she?  Xer grinned foolishly, enjoying antagonizing this purple giant. Hmm? Whats this? She thought to herself, noticing the paragon tense and get ready to attack. Well, see, paragon's aren't really the fastest of species, so truely, there was kind of a warning in place to the arrogant paragon. Tensing her own muscles, she prepared for teh attack, ready to dodge it.

That is, until it actually came. Xer was a young paragon, but even as she stepped back, she was a fraction of a second late and a thin line of blood formed across her chest. It wasn't deep, and it didn't really hurt, but she was actually bleeding. That was definately NOT something she was anticipating.

Biting her tounge from saying something enraged and stupid, Xerial simply nodded, and sitting up, she clapped. "Well done. You've managed to cause a minor flesh wound. And not only that, but! I do believe you have a temper!" She gasped for dramatic effect before continueing, "You know, Tempers can often get you into these horrible situation you know. They cause you to do stupid things, like attacking someone while you can't manuver to the best of your ability. But... You know, just because I'm a nice forgiving person, I guess I let it slide..." Act tough. That was her strategy, her tone gave nothing away. It was slick, calm, and practiced. Oh so very practiced.

[4]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/08/2009 7:13 PM

Haruzon glared at the female as she mocked her. "I may have a temper, but you've got quite an attitude," she said mockingly. Truthfully, she liked this Paragon; Cool, calculated, and cocky. "You've got nerve, I'll give you that," the purple female said as she actually noticed the flesh wound she had created. "It would have been much worse if I weren't trapped like this." Suddenly, a thought crossed her mind. If she wanted to get out of this situation, she would have to play her game. "Oh, I see; You're worried I'll tear you to bits if I get free! Wow, what you lack in strength and power, you certainly make up with brains. You could never take me in a fight!" All she needed to do was get this Paragon enraged enough so that she would fight her. Come and get it, jerk.

(4)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 09/08/2009 7:33 PM

Xer was truely getting a kick out of this. "You're so cute, you know that? With your little outdated comebacks." She talked as if she was talking to a two year old, her face twisted to the expression most people used when looking at puppies. But then she raised her head, doing a mock double take.

"Oh wait... Was that supposed to be offending or something? I'm so sorry... But you really do need to work on that or you won't get anywhere in life dahlin." Xer smirked, as if she was doing the other a favor. What a jerk!

[5]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/17/2009 9:06 PM

(Meep. Late post. >.<)

Haruzon sighed. This would get her nowhere! "Look," she said, her sparks decreasing, "I'm sorry cut you." Hoo hah, if this didn't work, she was going to go ballistic. "And I'd really appreciate it if you helped me up." The female Paragon had been taught that you can't catch flies with vinegar, but with honey. Yeah, and what if 'honey' doesn't work?! Haruzon thought annoyedly. Trying to tug her foot out on her own one more time, only to fail, she sighed. "Please?"

(Heh, running out of ideas. XD;;)

(5) Level up!

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 09/22/2009 7:45 AM

The blood had stopped flowing quickly and was now just a harmless trickle. Still... It stung quite a lot, as did the youngin's pride. She would not help someone that had attacked her with such vehemence. Soon, this idiot would learn the extent of her stubborness.

...But, she was stuck, and she was at the mercy of her good will. "Hmm... I'll free you on one condition." She muttered, smirking just a little thinking of her condition. What did she need right now? That the idiot purple thing could help her with? Xer pondered this idea... And drew a blank.

Well.. In the little corner of her mind something jingled. Didn't she want to find her parents? "You help me find a pair of older paragons or creaturs." She continued, wondering weather or not this paragon would help her. After all, it could be MONTHS before someone else came this way.

[6]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 10/04/2009 10:04 PM

Haruzon sighed with relief as the black female agreed to help her. "'Two Paragons or creatures'?" she inquired. "Sure, I can help you find them!" Haruzon said after a pause. Wriggling a bit in her self-triggered trap, she decided to make conversation. "So... My name's Haruzon!" Haruzon said with a slight smile. "What's yours?"

(Sorreh, muse dead. x3x)

(6)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 10/10/2009 9:32 PM

Xer raised her eyebrows. Well, at leaste it agreed, so in compliance, the young black paragon raised her claw and bent her head to start tearing away at the vine. It wasn't easy, and it had to be pulled apart as one may peal string cheese. Every so often she would spit out the peice of plant in her mouth but other then that, Xerial remained silent for a good few minutes.

When the vine finally was weak enough to simply be sliced off, the placid raised her head and smiled. A job well done in her mind, and this, had put her in a considerably better mood. "Xerial, but just Xer please." She muttered, seeming a bit detached.

[7]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 10/24/2009 9:09 PM

Haruzon stretched luxuriously as the vine restraining her snapped. "Oh, thank you!" she said to Xer, fanning out her wings as far as they'd go. Standing up, she flexed her claws and whipped her tail slightly. "So, uh, Xer, what do these Paragons--or creatures--look like?" Haruzon figured it wouldn't be easy to find such creatures from the ground. "Perhaps we should fly?"

(Pfft. Muse fail. x3x)

(7)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate