A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Postby Terri » 10/24/2007 10:17 PM

[[ I think so... -shrug-  We may as well keep going, and she can pop back in whenever. ]]

Eliarr snorted.  She hated when she didn't know what was going on.  I suppose we just crossed paths coincendentally.

Doriko was quite hurt by this turn of events, however.  Had he just lost a friend?  Softly, he climbed down from the Fellox' shoulder and curled into a tiny ball at her paws, whining pitifully.  Keeno no like meeeeee!  Eliarr gently nuzzled the little Pumkit with her nose, but he refused to come out of his protective posture.  Discombobulated, the Fellox turned to Maia, a look of worry on her face.

What should I do? she whispered fiercely, panic lacing her tone.  She couldn't stand to see anyone unhappy, and especially not this young fellow, whom she was currently supposed to be taking care of.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 24
Donate

Postby Kelica » 10/28/2007 5:22 PM

Maia looked at the Pumkit, then at Eliarr to talk to her. "Well, just tell him that alot of people are different, and some people don't want friends. He probably won't understand, but he'll understand eventually. Or just tell him that I still like him, or that we'll find him a new friend..." She looked down at the young Pumkit, waiting to see what Eliarr would say. She could remeber when the same thing had happened to her with Lime, the Venom Fenling back home. Her father had said all the things she had said, and she understood after a few days. She just hoped the Pumkit would be optimistic, that would get him through this.
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Postby Terri » 10/28/2007 8:11 PM

The Fellox took Maia's words into account, crouching down so her nose was only a few inches from Doriko's diminutive form.  It's alright, she said, her voice soothing.  I'm still your friend.  Maia's still your friend.  Some people are just different than you and I and, that's all.  Everyone different than everyone.  That's what makes life interesting.

Doriko began to unfurl himself, but caught himself and returned to his ball stubbornly.  But I want Keeno to be friend.  Why he so different?  A sound that couldbe likened to a wail escaped from the small curled Pumkit.  Maia different than Eliarr, but still friend.  Keeno same as Eliarr, but not friend.  I not get it.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 10/28/2007 11:02 PM

"People just think different, that's all. It doesn't matter how they look, just how they think." Maia crouched down near Doriko while she said those words. "You see, it's kind of hard to understand, but you'll understand eventually. Just remember not everybody will be as nice as me and Eliarr." She said, smiling at the little curled shape despite her slightly uncomforting words.
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 10/29/2007 3:49 PM

Doriko gingerly stuck his head up to look at the two canines.  Okay.  The Lucain' words seemed to have comforted him.  Eliarr cast a grateful glance at Maia.

Just then, a mighty gust of wind blew through the area, lifting the two canine's fur and nearly blowing the little Pumkit away.  A massive cloud seemed to open up, and rain came pelting down, soaking the rainforest through.  Eliarr's fur was immediately plastered to her body, her ears flat.  She hated rain.

Just as suddenly as it had opened up, the cloud closed and moved on, the sun once again visible through the leaves.  Eliarr shook her thick blue pelt forcefully, splaying water droplets onto the already drenched forest.  She glanced down to where Doriko had been a moment before; all the saw was a puddle.  Panic gripped her as she frantically looked around her for the little Pumkit, who must have been washed away in the storm.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 10/29/2007 7:40 PM

Maia shook her fur as well, making a seperate puddle than the already existing ones. Looking over to where Doriko used to be, she began to panic a little too. "Where could he have gone? What are we gonna do?" She said in an almost calm voice, but there was a tinge of panic. It was frightening to think of what might have happened to the little Pumkit in such a big forest....
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 10/30/2007 5:43 PM

[center]Image

I'm fine.

With a swooshing noise, the Whispwing flitted down from a a nearby tree, water droplets displayed like crystals on his new wings.  He alighted on a small flower a few feet from the other two creatures, a knowing grin on his features.  A little wet, but otherwise fine.

For a moment, Eliarr openly stared at the Whispwing which, mere moments before, had resembled a caterpiller.  Now he had brilliant wings and a whole new body; evolution truly was a magnificent thing.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 10/30/2007 6:25 PM

Maia was in amazement. She remembered her owner and father being amazed when she grew up, but this was better. Wings, a new body, and... Wait. Would Doriko act differently? She could hear his vocabulary had grown, but was he a truly new Doriko?...

((Gack, short post.))
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 10/30/2007 7:10 PM

[[ S'ok. <3 ]]

Doriko grinned.  The two canines seemed to be dumbstruck.  Taking to the air once again, he flew a few spirals over their heads, proudly displaying his new colours.  Eliarr continued staring, mouth agape.  Doriko then flitted down to rest on Maia's muzzle, but made no move to sink his teeth into her.  He made a sort of bug-shrug, vibrating his wings slightly.  Impressed?
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 10/30/2007 7:20 PM

"Very much." Maia said, and though Doriko could not see it from on top of her muzzle, she was grinning. "Do you understand now, what I said before? I remember when I grew up, suddenly I felt alot more mature." She said, curious as ever.

((My muse belongs to my other RP. XD))
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 11/01/2007 10:25 PM

[[ xD  Want to end this, then?  Or wanna keep it going fer a bit? c= ]]

Doriko shrugged his little bug-shrug.  As mature as ever.  I don't really remember what it was like to be immature.  He paused.  I can't really remember what I was like as a Pumkit.  He grinned, somewhat amused.  At what was anyone's guess.  I do feel mature, though.

Eliarr simply didn't know what to say.  She wasn't dumbfounded anymore, she just didn't know what to say to this new creature.  For the moment she sat back and listened as the other two conversed.

[[[ ...Yeah.  My muse died too. =P ]]
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 11/01/2007 11:05 PM

((I'd like to end it soon. I think it'd help me concentrate on my private RP and the war. War is important, y' know. X3))

"I don't remember what it was like as a pup either. People don't remember anything from they're young years. Thyey take so long to grow up, no wonder, huh?" As Maia said this she could hear a small voice inside her head, telling her to go home. "Oh my goodness, it's Arshi!" She suddenly said. "Terribly sorry, but someone's looking for me, I gotta go. See you!" She ran as the little sound in her heads grew louder. Well, it was a nice outing.

((Maia left. =P You should read my other RP. My muse is alive and well in there. XD It's in Jawan, if you're actuallly interested in seeing where my muse ran off to.))
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 11/01/2007 11:46 PM

Bye! Eliarr called out after her.  Grinning, the Fellox turned back to Doriko.  Come now, don't you think it's time we were getting back?  You have to show the others your fancy new wings.  Doesn't that sounds like fun?

Teasingly, the Whispwing spread his wings and glided above her head.  I'm not a baby anymore, so there's no need to talk to me as if I were.  Besides, I'm getting hungry.  Race you?  With that he zipped away without waiting for a reply.  Shaking her head happily, Eliarr galloped after him.

[[ M'k, I'll go check it out. xP  This thread's now officially closed...so, yeah.  Yay. <3 ]]
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous