A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

wishing.you.were,, __some~where~else [FINISHED]

Postby Terri » 10/20/2007 7:09 PM

Doriko
[center]Image
Eliarr

The Glacial Fellox was having quite a hard time.  A young Pumkit was perched on her shoulder, repeatedly sinking its little teeth into Eliarr's flesh.  Agitatedly, she nipped at the little bug.  Owch.  Behave, she scolded.

Eliarr had begged and begged Sophur for permission to take out the little Pumkit and teach it about things.  When the Glacial Fellox had first set eyes on the insect-like pet yesterday, she'd squealed in joy.  It was so...cute!  Maybe it could be her new best friend?  Hopefully so.

Regardless of Eliarr's warning nip, Doriko went right on biting.  Though his teeth weren't big enough to cause any real pain, it was getting rather annoying.  Frustrated, Eliarr shook herself thoroughly, aiming to dislodge Doriko from her shoulder, to send him flying a few feet.  Perhaps that'd teach him a lesson.  Stubbornly, the little Pumkit held on to her fur, its bites getting harder and harder.  Eliarr gave up, sitting down on a patch of moss, waiting for the little bug to get bored of trying to eat her.  It was a fiesty little thing.  Perhaps this little walk hadn't been such a good idea after all.

[]
[]

[[ Feel free to join. <3 ]]
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 24
Donate

Postby Kelica » 10/20/2007 7:28 PM

Maia

Maia was strolling through the rainforest. It was a nice change of scenery. But it was so... Different from the fields. All there was in the fields were Kelica's home, the sky, and the distant mountains. Here, there were towering trees, exotic flowers, and loads of creatures. You could barely see the sky even! Suddenly she heard someone. "Hello?" She asked, looking around for who made the sound. It sounded like a scolding (had she heard that before), and she peeked her head through the ferns in front of her. "Oh, hi." She said, smiling at the Pumkit and the Fellox she had just spotted.

((Maia: 1))
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Re: wishing.you.were,, __some~where~else

Postby Terri » 10/20/2007 7:40 PM

[[ LOLIFAIL. xDD; Insert crappy post here, k. More like a summary of what was here before I somehow managed to erase it...x3 ]]

Yaddi yah...Eliarr says hi, introduces self.  Doriko crawls over to Maia and asks if she's his new friend.  I FAIL'D. ;~;

[]
[]
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kaori » 10/20/2007 7:43 PM

((
Common Fellox

Name::Keeno
Species:: Common Fellox
Personality:: Masculine, and a bit possesive. He can be kind, warm-hearted and gentle. Or cold, silent, and fear-causing.He has a split-personality but it doesn't come about once an hour. More like good days or bad days. He has some traits that are with him all of the time such as possesivness, and always putting himself first in the line of danger to protect his Kin, Family, Or friends, Making himself known, And always making sure no one else is blamed. He is good at heart but has a strange way of showing it.  Very protective as well. What can anyone say, he's a typical male.}}

Letting his paws fall with alert to the hard crusted dirt, a male Fellox had been wandering a forest, truthfully he wasn't quite sure where he was, but he didn't mind. He liked adventure and as far as he knew, no one would mess with this Fellox. And if they were to the wrong way, there'd be a fight. No big deal, he brushed it off as he let all fours pat softly to the ground as he walked, a proper and structural way, to show as if an alpha-male.
....~*~....
<center>Image
</center>
Kaori
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 109
Donate

Postby Kelica » 10/20/2007 7:50 PM

Maia looked at Eliarr. "I'm Maia." She said. Then she put her attention on the Pumkit. "I guess I'm new to you, and I suppose befriending you would be nice." She said, crouching down so she could see him more clearly. It was quite the cute little thing, she figured it couldn't do much harm...

((Maia: 2))
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kaori » 10/20/2007 8:00 PM

(Hey. ^^. Brb, Shower. It's just one of those relaxing times so it'll only be about ten minutes ^^. You don't have to see my character yet ^^. Taht way you two can continue roleplaying ^^ )
....~*~....
<center>Image
</center>
Kaori
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 10/20/2007 8:03 PM

[[ AHHH.  I posted over my last post, somehow. x3  Oops?  Lemme get right onto re-writing that. -stupid- xDD; ]]

Eliarr sat back, smiling, as Maia knelt down to talk to her charge.  Hopefully she wouldn't get her nose gnawed off.

Sure enough, as soon as Maia was eye level, Doriko launched himself toward her face, clinging to her muzzle.  A lopsided grin was plastered messily onto his features as she stared into Maia's eyes, a mere inch from the orbs.  He giggled hysterically, digging his little teeth into the her muzzle.  Friend.  Yay.  The young Pumkit certainly was ecstatic about his new friend.  Or, rather, chew-toy.

Briefly, Eliarr inhaled.  She could have sworn she scented another Fellox nearby.  Pushing the thought to the back of her head, she watched with intense interest, trying to guess Maia's next move.  Would she bite him, or try to shake him off her face?  Would she giggle and chatter at him?  Would she flee in terror?  My, this could be fun.  Shoulda brought popcorn.

[]
[]
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 10/20/2007 8:11 PM

It should be a lesson that you should never get Maia angry. She didn't have a short temper like her mother, but when she did get angry, she almost literally exploded. She was close to that right now, she was shaking with anger. But she'd give him one chance. Thens he'd bite. "Get. Off." She said, her eyes narrowing, barely talking through her mouth. Okay, mabye she DID have a short temper, but not nearly as short as her mother's.

((Maia: 3))
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 10/20/2007 8:22 PM

His eyes widened, a pout appearing on his face.  Want to play with Maia.  Maia mad?  He scurried back over to Eliarr, re-attaching himself to her shoulder, trying to burrow under her fur to hide from the Lucain he'd angered.  Eliarr resisted a giggle and shrugged helplessly.

I'm sorry.  I'm still trying to teach him not to eat everyone.  She hoped she wasn't too mad; even if Doriko hadn't developed any social skills yet, Eliarr saw the very real possibility of friendship in the pink-pelted creature.  He's little.

[]
10 - Level Up! :D
[]
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kaori » 10/20/2007 8:36 PM

Keeno blinked, was that another Fellox? He looked around,and spotted the Fellox, and a Lucain. He blinked but brushed it off as he continued strolling down his path with a small sigh.
....~*~....
<center>Image
</center>
Kaori
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 10/20/2007 9:00 PM

Maia sighed. "I'm sorry, really. I just have a short temper, that's all." She looked back at Doriko. "I understand the fact that he's little, I guess I'll have to get used to it. I am a Lucian after all." She said, calmed down now that he was off her nose. She went over to Doriko, though not too close. "I hope you understand that's what might happen if you do that again. Do you want that to happen again?" She asked the Pumkit, hoping that would contribute to ridding him of his biting habit.

Her ears perked up as she heard feet on the ground. She'd deal with that later, for now, she had to keep her sight on Doriko.

((Maia: 4))
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 10/20/2007 9:07 PM

Doriko's eyes were wide as she poked his head out to look at Maia, munching happily on a clump of black fur that he'd ripped right off the poor Fellox.  I don't wan't that happen again.  Want Maia to be friend.  He was the very picture of innocence.  I sorry, Maia.

Eliarr nodded encouragingly, smiling.  That's right.  Bad things happen when you bite people.  Nobody likes it when you bite them.  Guiltily, the Pumkit spat out the bit of her fur he was chewing on.  Eliarr smiled, but her brow furrowed as she caught another whiff of that Fellox.  He'd been hanging around for a while, would he introduce himself?

Hello? she called.

[]
5 - Level Up! :D
[]
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 10/21/2007 11:17 AM

"You heard someone too?" Maia asked, looking around. She could tell whoever was there was on four feet, but she couldn't tell species by the sounds their feet make, honestly, who can? And he or she was evidently behind one of the trees. She stiffined, mabye it wasn't such a good idea, calling sombody who could mean harm.... Oh well, life was full of surprises, but she wouldn't let this one catch her off guard if it's an unpleasant surprise...

((Maia: 5---LU))
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kaori » 10/21/2007 2:58 PM

Keeno stopped, and turned his head slightly to see the others. He sighed, he should've known with those two speices they'd tell he was around, "Yes?" he asked, in almosta  slightly annoyed tone. His tails twitched at seperate times and his ears stiffened but lowered.
....~*~....
<center>Image
</center>
Kaori
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 10/21/2007 4:33 PM

Eliarr tilted her head to the side, a bit befuddled.  Err...hi?  She glanced at Maia.  This new Fellox didn't seem very friendly.  Would it attack?

Doriko was trying very hard not to jump off Eliarr's shoulder and race over to the newcomer.  He didn't want to get bitten; Maia had taught him a lesson, at least for the time being.  His eyes were brimming with delight as he stared in Keeno's direction.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next