A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Postby Kelica » 10/21/2007 5:55 PM

Maia crouched into an attacking position. He didn't seem hostile, but not friendly either. It's best never to let your guard down. She just began to realise he sounded a bit annoyed. The pink-pelted Lucian noted that, and made a mental note not to start singing a repetitive song. It's in times like these that you think the weirdest things sometimes.

((Maia: 6))
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Postby Kaori » 10/21/2007 6:23 PM

Keeno just arched an eyebrow, and awaited fr someone to say something, he had been able to tell someone had been watching him before he had said anything. He should've. Right? Oh well, he did now so all he had to do was wait. His tails began slowly wavering, showing alertness and annoyance. His eyes narrowed slightly as he stared their diretion.
....~*~....
<center>Image
</center>
Kaori
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 109
Donate

Postby Terri » 10/21/2007 6:45 PM

The Fellox' gaze was making Eliarr quite uncomfortable.  She shifted awkwardly and turned slightly, hiding the little Pumkit on her shoulder from Keeno's view.  If this newcomer turned out to be malevolent, she wanted to make sure Doriko was left out of any fray that might ensue.

Umm, hi.  I'm Eliarr, she said hurriedly, her words tripping over themselves.  She felt her face turn red.  She hated being stared at.

Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 24
Donate

Postby Kelica » 10/21/2007 7:50 PM

"Do you mean us harm?" Maia asked the fellox. Better to ask, right? If he remained silent, it meant he did mean them harm. Well, that's what she was taught anyway. It was one of the rules of being on her own Maia had worked so hard to memorise to be able to leave. She definately didn't learn them for nothing.

((Maia: 7))
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kaori » 10/21/2007 8:06 PM

The Fellox blinked and looked away as if he was predicting someone to ask such a thing and as if it were an obvious question as well. "No.." he muttered. "Keeno." he replied to the one who had asked his name. "I would not harm something that had not come at me first. Do not look upon me as a threat at this time." he stated.
....~*~....
<center>Image
</center>
Kaori
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 10/21/2007 8:17 PM

"Oh." Maia calmed down. She sat down in the regular canine way and looked at him again. "I'm Maia. You were being so reclusive I was kinda worried you were waiting to strike at the right time or something. It comes from living with a paranoid parent." She said, slightly smiling now.
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kaori » 10/21/2007 8:20 PM

Keeno sat down as well, showing respect to the female Lucain. "I understand.." he said in a deep voice. "But you should understand being that peranoid, you should know that two females shouldn't be out alone. No offence intended. Just the fact that it is dangerous, if I were to attack you never know what could happen. Also not saying that you aren't skilled in fighting. Just dangerous." he said looking down the path that he had been walking.
....~*~....
<center>Image
</center>
Kaori
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 10/21/2007 9:20 PM

It was then that Doriko poked his out out of Eliarr's fur, peering curiously at Keeno.  With a little squeal he launched himself from her shoulder and landed a few few inches from Keeno's front paws, beaming up at him.  I don't bite.

Eliarr's ears had pricked at Maia's words.  Paranoid parents?  Sounds rough.  She then replied to Keeno's comment.  Thanks for the warning.  But might I suggest not...well, scaring those poor femmes that you speak of?  A silent enemy is an enemy, and can't be identified otherwise until they offer some sort of peace.  She shuddered.  I'd hope you'd make your presence known earlier next time you see a group of females, out alone.  At her words, Doriko let out an indignant squeal.  He was no girl.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kaori » 10/21/2007 9:40 PM

Keeno turned, it didn't look as if he were needed. "I didn't stalk you, nor was I trying. I was simply making my way toward the forest and I had sensed something. You have made your self known." he began swaying his tails again as he continued
....~*~....
<center>Image
</center>
Kaori
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 10/22/2007 11:49 PM

"A paranoid parent isn't that bad. He just raises you to look out for yourself and stay out of danger." Maia said to Eliarr. "And no offence taken." She gesture to Keeno. Truely, she had taken it a bit as offence, and there's really nothing you could do to change that.
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 10/23/2007 8:27 PM

Eliarr nodded, slightly disoriented.  Err, yes.  I didn't mean you were stalking anybody.  I...  She gave up.  Doriko took over for her, though.

Keeno, Keeno!  Keeno, Keeno! he chirrupped, bouncing up and down excitedly, beaming up at the Fellox.  Keeno another Eliarr!  Now two Eliarr!
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kaori » 10/24/2007 10:02 AM

Keeno blinked at the small creature. That was true, they were indeed two Felloxes. He brushed it off as if he hadn't noticed and continued sitting there, after a moment he decided to stand and turn, letting the sunlight brim his fur. "My misunderstanding.." he then began walking again.
....~*~....
<center>Image
</center>
Kaori
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 10/24/2007 10:38 AM

Maia giggled a little bit when the little Pumkit started saying things about "Two Eliarrs". Looking up at the Fellox as he left, she just sat there, and didn't stop him from leaving. She always felt uneasy around Felloxes, but not Eliarr for some reason, but was kinda glad to see Keeno go, she wasn't going to refuse if Eliarr invited him to stay, she'd get used to it. Ah well.
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 10/24/2007 3:32 PM

Eliarr's brow furrowed as Keeno continued on his way.  He hadn't been very friendly.  Perhaps something was bothering him?  Ah well.  She then turned to the Pumkit, a look of concern in her eyes.  Doriko's own eyes were swelled, threatening to overflow with what might be classified as Pumkit tears.

Keeno no like me!  His voice was small and pitiful as he reluctantly crawled back over to Eliarr, sitting himself once again on her shoulder.  The Fellox let out a reassuring murr before turning to her Lucain companion.

Well, that was...short-lived.  She tilted her head to the side.  I wonder what he was about?
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 10/24/2007 7:12 PM

"I dunno." Maia said, wondering that as well. She was inquisistive by nature, but other people can be other people, and other people act differently. She just learned that a few months ago when her sibling outgrew playing with her. She was fairly young, after all.

((Did Keeno leave the RP? *kinda confused 'cause Kaori didn't say he officially left*))
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext