A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Among the Mist [Me and Fallen_Snow]

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/21/2009 5:02 PM

Alright, hold the phone. Did she just say 'tree walk'? What in Xai're's name was 'tree walking'?

"Oh... uhm... cool?" Molly said, not wanting to sound like the fool, since she had no idea what tree walking was, how it was accomplished, or if she could do it herself. She guessed not, since she was a magician and Aurora was more or an element concentrated power source-- she merely guided and convinced the plants to do her bidding, while Molly did more of a 'summoning' sort of magic that made her stomp and yell in frustration at times.

"That's... awesome. So, uh... you guys wanna go take a walk? Do some, uhm, exploring? It's what I came here to do in the first place, and I suppose if I can't leave you, then I might as well drag you with me."
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby AuroraSky » 12/22/2009 5:32 PM

Aurora smiled a bit as the Meji fumbled with the words to act like she knew what Tree-Walking was. How she knew that Molly was lost on the topic was the fact that she and Mirage had made it up. She thought it would be nice to briefly explain the subject. "Well basically we both climb a tree, and then I weave the branches and leaves to make a path for us to walk on until we get to the forest exit. It's simple, really. You should try it with us next time!" She said with a grin. Mirage groaned. Why was Aurora always inviting other people places. But yet, she decided it was best to keep her mouth shut. No reason to cause any trouble, especially since Aurora had been getting annoyed with her previously.

As Molly invited them to go exploring with her, Aurora jumped at the offer. What a great way to get to know the land even more and see some interesting sights! "That sounds like a lot of fun! Mirage, are you in?" The tired Concept Draculi sighed. "Do I really have a choice?"

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 486
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/27/2009 10:32 PM

Molly snorted at Mirage's comment. "If I don't have a choice about you guys coming with me, you don't, either." she said jokingly, smiling. Heck, she was starting to like these two. The fact that they were growing on her disturbed her a bit, though. What if she actually became... friends, with them? Ugh, she couldn't bear the idea. She didn't need friends at the moment-- what she truly wanted was a Ballama spirit, but even that she couldn't have! All she had was a bit of magic between her paws, but that wasn't good enough for her. She might have magic but it was thin, weak... horribly and utterly weak.

But with a Ballama... oh, how they could give her the chance to boost her powers! And the bond between them... amazing! Truly, utterly amazing. Or the plan could backfire and the spirit could suck out her power entirely... but you know, she just knew that that couldn't happen. No way! ... no way... right?

"Yeah. So... why don't we try that tree-walking thing for a bit, see where that takes us? Or I could use this one spell I know... it's nothing special, but it'll get us somewhere interesting. That's actually what the spell is called. 'Somewhere Interesting'. It moves you through space to a place within fifty feet around us that has rare plants, or people, or... I don't know. Stuff that's interesting, I suppose. The spell never lies, but sometimes the ground around you does. One time my dad used it and came across old Paragon bones out in the desert. But it took him a while to figure out why the sandy valley was so special, haha." she laughed.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby AuroraSky » 01/03/2010 8:52 PM

Mirage frowned slightly as Molly spoke of them having no choice to leave her. And oh how she had wanted to escape this magical bunny. But knowing Aurora, they would stick to Molly like glue and probably swap magical spells and...this was actually the one time in her life that Mirage wished that she actually had magical powers too.

Aurora gently nudged Mirage foward and smiled proudly, happy that she was getting closer to Molly. "Tree-walking is one of my favorite things to do. Let me show you how we do it!" She exclaimed taking a few precautionary steps and shutting her eyes in focus. She took a few breaths, hung her head down low, and curled her fingers up into a fist. Mirage grabbed the edge of Molly's jacket with her teeth and gently pulled her back. The last thing that she wanted to happen was have to drop off a smushed Meji back to her father.

Aurora closed her fists together and at once a nearby tree trunk lifted out of the ground, hovering only a foot above the ground. Dirt fell from the bottom of a drunk like rain and Mirage took another step back. Aurora moved her fists an inch to the left, then gently slanted them to the right. The tree trunk mimicked her movements in the air. Ro slammed her fists down and tree trunk slammed itself on the ground, forming a 45 degree angle with the ground. Mirage sighed, thankful that everything went well. Aurora opened her eyes and smiled, gesturing to the trunk.

"Climb up!"

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer