A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Last Chance, Sir [Private; Semi-PG 13ish]

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/09/2009 3:51 PM

Image Image

"My lady, I cannot..." Madelk protested, the born warrior not having his normal tone of voice. His voice was usually very strong, though polite. Now, it was something feeble, holding an undercurrent of uncertainty. He wasn't really afraid of anything, aside from things like this. He was born and raised to protect, to fight, to lay his life on the line for someone else. He could look death in the face and not cower but this, this was a fate worse.

Yet not, in fact. He'd backed himself into a corner, up against one of the many, many trees in this forest. For living in this world for as long as he had, he was somewhat used to hacking it out as a Lucain. Being in his current form was almost foreign, though not unwelcome. It just might have been a bit easier to escape if he wasn't confined into having only two legs rather than four. He could jump higher and run faster as a Lucain. He could wield a blade in this form, but he would never hold one against her. Not...her, or any true lady.

[Madelk]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Re: Last Chance, Sir [Private; Semi-PG 13ish]

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/09/2009 3:54 PM

Ecliptini could only smile in her coy way as she closed in on Madelk, her tails flicking behind her mischievously. She boxed him in, placing both her hands on either side of the tree, around his form. He could have easily pushed her away and she could not have managed to stop him. In strength, he was a great deal more powerful, but she knew very well that he could never harm a lady. Especially never harming her. They had too great of a history, this born servant and herself. She was an "Elder," the youngest Elder that ever lived, and he was but a servant-hand and body guard. They were from entirely different worlds, even though they had lived in the same world outside of Evelon. They'd met only breifly but often while she roamed the castle of the night powered. She'd never given him a second glance in those days. Now, however, now he was the forbidden one that she most loved.

"Hush. We no longer are who we were..." Her words were strangely soft for how she normally spoke while in this vixan mood of hers. If one knew of the feeling she felt, if they had felt it before, it was not a difficult task to know she spoke with love.

Closing the small gap between them, she held one of her hands carefully to his face. In the same moment, she pressed her lips against his, softly at first before applying a little more pressure.

[Ecliptini]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/09/2009 3:54 PM

Naturally, Madelk tensed up as he was fully closed in. He couldn't push her away, so he was trapped without any escape route. But her words were soft, her words were loving. Her touch was calming. He could not allow himself to reject her, no matter how forbidden it was. It was drilled into his head from the time that he was born, he was not a creature ment to love. Even more so, he was not a creature ment to love someone in such a higher status than his own, such as a royal or an Elder. Even normal citizens were higher than he was in the class food chain, despite his lines still having some "royal" to them.

Unable to push her away and unable to fight his or her feelings, a hand rose up to rest against the back of her neck as he kissed her back. Like her movements, it was a gentle kiss that he eventually put more of himself into. He'd never kissed her before. He'd never kissed anyone at all before. All of their feelings for one another had been developed strictly in their Lucain forms. Now it was even more forbidden then before, but none of his training could have prepared him for this.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/09/2009 3:55 PM

Ecliptini felt his hand on her neck, and it sent a shiver down her spine. It was not an unwanted touch, but something she was rarely given. Before she ever knew it, she'd given her heart to this man. They could not see one another very often, each having their own ordeals that needed to be dealt with. It was even harder with Madelk's denial, his mind steadfast for so, so long.

This was her final step, the last step that she would make in an effort to display her feelings for him before he could reject her one more time and it be his last. He didn't reject her, though, not this time, and she knew she would never have to walk away again.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/09/2009 4:09 PM

Before too long, the male broke from the kiss, slowly. He didn't have any ill intentions in it, like the female may have held as an unspoken fear. If he had broken away quickly and harshly, then that would have been a whole different story. Yet the warrior, as much as he was forbidden to have done so, had fallen in love with this woman before him now. If they returned home, ever, he knew very well that he would be killed, executed for treason against the royal court as well as for dishonoring the Elders. Still, love was love. What was...so wrong about that?

Madelk took one of the woman's delicate hands, that which had rested on his face, in his own larger, rougher ones. "You know that I...that I love you. Our love is a forbidden thing within our home. I couldn't bring myself to accept any of it..." But he didn't want to loose her, did he? If he continued to push her away, would she turn to someone else? She was special woman, so surely someone else would eventually step up to claim her if he never did.

[Madelk]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/13/2009 1:58 PM

The woman allowed the man to break their kiss, but she didn't stray too far away. She wanted to remain close to him no matter what. She was just as aware of all the rules that they were breaking as he was, but she couldn't bring herself to care. Well, no, she did care to some degree more than she would just because she knew that it was the lower class that was treated harshly. If they ever returned home and were found out, it would be Madelk who would stand trial and most likely loose his head, while she would simply be punished some other way to "cleanse" her and return her to her previous position. Maybe their world wasn't as great as she had once believed.

"Hush now," she spoke, holding a finger up to his lips. "Yes, it is forbidden there, but we are not there, nor shall we be returning any time soon. In that case, we are safe in our love. I beg of you not to throw that away."
[Ecliptini]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate