A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Quick Quick! Must g-Squirrel! 8D [P]

Postby Celtic » 12/25/2009 8:36 AM

Well... As said, life take you places, and life certaintly did not want to take Sparky anywhere. not even to water! The overgrown puppy followed the stream for what seemed for hours, and it still did not grow anymore. This was just depressing. Overly depressing because he might die from thirst! Not to mention hunger though! His belly was rumbling like no tomorrow.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/25/2009 8:38 AM

Still just as he was going to give up and try to drink from it, it grew again! What was it, magic or something? But Sparky could care less, he was a simple dog. All that mattered was the water and getting home and resting his paws. That's it. Cause his brain wasn't much bigger for anything else.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/25/2009 8:40 AM

But he had to take a sip to keep him going... Sparky stopped walking for a moment to bend over and carefully open his mouth to the shallow stream. In flowed miraculous water... Mmmm... It was just so delicious after being so thirsty... Yes. THat just hit his spot. Just to keep him going a little further so he could rest.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/25/2009 8:45 AM

Standing back up, Sparky licked his chops before comtinueing his trek. That helped a little with his absolute desperation, but for now? He was doomed. His feet killed and he still didn't know how in the world he got here or how he was supposed to get back! Ugh. So apart from having water, life pretty much sucked for Sparky.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/08/2010 2:21 PM

And a little further turned out to be about ten feet further. His paws were absolutely killing him. He had completely forgotton what the hell he was out here for and he just wanted his Krissy to come in and take care of all his needs like she had been doing for the longest time. Whhhyyyyy hiiiim? Please of please why him!

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/08/2010 2:22 PM

Thankfully if someone nearby had the power to read thoughts they didn't have to listen to his pitiful cries of help for very long. After a couple hearty howls that could have made even the hardest man cry from pain and sadness the puppy curled up and slept. He didn't know how long it had been since he had last slept but he didn't care. All he knew was that he was in pain and he didn't like this place.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/08/2010 2:24 PM

The forest was cruel for the next couple of days to Sparky. Being a house dog, he didn't know how to hunt, change his shape or really do anything. He was just about as dumb as one too being he couldn't even talk or ask for help. The only marking thing on his was his olive green collar that had lost all its tags years back. So even if someone found him it was doubtful he would ever see Krissy or anyone he loved again.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/08/2010 2:29 PM

Sparky had given up on trying to find a path. Now he was just lazing his days under a tree, eating whatever bush happened to look like it had edible qualities. So far he'd found grass, flowers and the occasional berry. And he was growing thinner then a stick.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/14/2010 9:03 PM

The landscape wasn't changing much at all. In fact it was all blurring together in his dream. Soon he was spinning. Around and around and around. There was food all around him. Steak, chicken... Then as he was walking towards it, it grew legs and started to run away. He ran, and ran until he hurt, but then... It all just turrned to dust and he fell down...

[7.3]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/14/2010 9:06 PM

He hit the ground, and there painted on it was a peice of meat. He was so hungry... Anything would suffice for food. even this. The poor puppy dog started to lick the ground. It tasted like meat... Oh if only it was! Sparky was desprate. Which was probably why he wasn't awake yet.

[7.4]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/14/2010 9:08 PM

Finally he stopped the madness. The dream kept going but now he was walking again. This time away from food, from paradise. He was walking towards black nothingness where there was nothing but a light. Perhaps if he ever got there he would awaken. After all, that's what the nornal thing to think would be.

[8! continueing in Idalani Falls]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items