A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Quick Quick! Must g-Squirrel! 8D [P]

Postby Celtic » 12/10/2009 8:18 PM

((Yeah, quick short posts to get to 700 and above. Trying now to get 100 KS every day. Pardon the extra shortness))

Oh dear... Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Where was he? Why were there trees? Why were there LOTS of trees?! He had never been on his own, oh no no no. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. His owner was not going to be happy.Oh no no no. Which was why he should get home. Now now now now now. But where was home? Oh where oh were oh where? He was lost, lost lost lost lost lost. And that was definately not good at all, meant he wouldn't be able to find Krissy aagain! Oh no no no no no. So what should he do?

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: Quick Quick! Must g-Squirrel! 8D [P]

Postby Celtic » 12/10/2009 8:21 PM

Hmph. Well waiting here was definately not going to do him any good at all. Nu-uh. Besides, its not like he knew much of anything. Besides it was hot. Really hot hot hot hot hot. And the wetness clung to his fur. It was gross and very... icky feeling. Nothing like back home where it was either hot and dry or cold and wet. Bleh. Home wasn't much better then here, but htere he got food. And food was good good good good good. Oooh.. He loved food. Definately loved food.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/10/2009 8:24 PM

So now... If he started running he may hit a tree or go the wrong direction and walking was really slow and time consuming and he'd start to get hungry. What did you eat around here? There didn't seem to be any place to get dog food or even wet food or human food. No one you could steal from like in cities and he dind't like killing. Got his paws all dirty, blech. So what to do? He supposed that standing there would do absolutely no help and the road was too far away to rememeber how to get to easily. Hmph. never should have gone on an adventure.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/10/2009 8:26 PM

Sparky couldn't hold still for that long, it was just wasting time and he would just get hungry and homsick. Best start to walk in a single direction. Not a straight line though, then he'd run into various trees. And then he'd get knocked out and wake up days later and yeah... not good. Not good not good not good. at all. Why hadn't he taken a friend? There was simply nothing to do out here in this desert wasteland. Such a sad sight to see stretching in front of him.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/10/2009 8:28 PM

Trudging was awfully forbidding. The silence was unnerving not calming, specially in an unknown place like this. It was so dreadful, so awful, so silent. Hmph. Back home there were kids usually running around and screaming and interupting his sleep but it was okay because he loved them and they loved him and it was just a big circle of love. This though. This silence was awful and he couldn't even think through, not that he stayed focus very much. Often he drifted off and snoozed the day away when he tried to think. Plus it was monotonous. He could fall asleep any minute!

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/10/2009 8:30 PM

Step step step step
Step step step step
Step step step step
Step jump step step
Step step step step

It had barely been five minutes and already Sparky was dredfully bored. The silence no longer unnerved him but still. Couldn't something happen anytime soon? Th eleaves didn't move the bushes barely made a noise and there wasn't any wind to speak of at the moment. Just steps and mud and steps.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/10/2009 8:33 PM

Time trickled by, barely though. It seemed for every second a new wave of thoughts crashed through Sparky's mind. Nothing stuck as nothing seemed worthy to stick. It was just a long stretch of nothing. And trees and more nothing. And steps then some more nothing. Nothing was even picturesque because it was so hot. So... So hot. This fur was getting annoying. It clung and thankfully his belly was only covered thinly. Maybe just a little break would do him good.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/10/2009 8:35 PM

Sparky gave in. He wasn't very strong minded, he was after all a dog. He couldn't talk or do many tricks, he was just a very loyal dog who loved his home and who was in it and loved to please for ttreats. Yes, treats were the best. They were chewy and delicious and his owners never bought the same box of treats twice in a row. always diferent ones, that's why he was always exited when they went out. New treats!

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/10/2009 8:37 PM

Sparky plopped himself down at the base of a tree in the shade and pretty much died. Well, he didn't die literally, he just well... Died. Not internally either, just like um... Plopped over in exhaustion and didn't move for a good five minutes. His tongue lolled out of his mouth and his eyes shut, ready for this nightmare to be over. But it wasn't. The forest wasn't done with him, Sparky would have to find a different way then dreaming his way out.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/10/2009 8:39 PM

His eyes reluctantly flittered open. He wouldn't go to sleep just yet. After all this had been what, ten minutes? It was quite a small amount of time for him to give up now. But then again, he was quite old, but without arthritis. He could keep going, besides the vet was always teling him to lose a couple pounds. Which was possible, he was just too lazy to actually follow through.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/10/2009 8:43 PM

Hmph. The lucain picked himself off the ground and started off at a trot. Life would go forward and so would he. And teh steps began again. The same monotone as before, just a slight bit more chipper and determined, maybe even faster. Yes, probably faster. he wanted out of here, and out he would go even if it took weeks. Which it most likely would.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/10/2009 8:48 PM

Walking walking, just keep on walking, walking walking. Ugh. It was so annoying to walk sometimes. The pounding just drove you to the end of your wits when you were alone! It was like walking home from somewhere you had just walked too. It was something you didn't want to do, wished you didn't have to do and wished most of all was something you could avoid.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/10/2009 8:51 PM

Hmmm... So now what? He wanted to entertain himself, but how? Not like he had a ball to play fetch with himself. Or running was hazardous and life sucked right now. Like sucked badly. Hmph. So what to do? What to do what to do what to do. He could look for things to chase, but so far all he'd seen were stupid annoying bugs that didn't do anything. Only butterflies could be chased. Bleh.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/10/2009 9:07 PM

Life was just too complicated. Yes too complicated or just too darn tootin simple. Like this. Walking was ismple right? Yeah well turned out that simple things were also very, very hard things too. LIke walking and not getting bored, nodding off, or tripping. That was hard. Specially in a forest like this. One could be suseptable to such dangers with all these weeds no path and just walking to see where it got ya. And nodding off, that was huge. Sparky could simply fall straight asleep right now if he wanted to. Yessiree he could.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/23/2009 3:16 PM

Guess what? That's exactly what he did. Sparky nodded off, right right off into the dream land of doggies that love things to do with things. Yupyup. Not all that hard to plaese puppies. But with such vast likes? What could they possibly dream of? In bliss? Who knows. Well y'all may know soon... Maybe.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate