A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Quick Quick! Must g-Squirrel! 8D [P]

Postby Celtic » 12/23/2009 3:17 PM

His body slumped on the floor and his eyelids began to twitch. Along with his nose every so often wiggling and his paws and muscles tensing and going back and forth slowly as if he was running. One would think that he was having a seizure if his breathing wasn't so regular. It was true, he was just dreaming of things dogs dreamed of. And by the looks of it. It currently wasn't that great of a dream.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/23/2009 3:19 PM

He was running quickly. Padding through the forest his nose to the ground. Things were after him, it was dark and he didn't know where to go... Fear coursed through his vains. He just had to keep moving or they would catch him. There, waterfall, he could lose the scent there. No matter how icy cold the water was as it splashed on his fur soaking him thoroughly. Just follow the river a bit, they couldn't see him... he would lose them soon...

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/24/2009 3:00 PM

The poor dog was lost in the midst of his nightmare... or rather daymare since it was about noon and the sun was shining full in the sky. Not that you could really see it in the forest, only a few rays managed to get through the thick tree cover. It was quite calm besides his constant twitching and soft moans and growls coming from his throat, showing just how deeply he was dreaming. Perhaps something should wake him up... If there was in fact anything else out here.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/25/2009 8:10 AM

And then, he just jolted up right. The dream had ended but Sparky was visibly shaken by the whole ordeal. Just a dream... Just a dream. The doggie sighed as he slowly came to. There, the forest was still normal, nothing was hunting him. It was just like that, normal.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/25/2009 8:16 AM

Still though... What if someone was watching him? Now he was just plain old paranoid. The brownish golden dog put his nose to the ground and sniffed all around. He was just checking to make sure nothing had been moved or disturbed in his sleep. Though he didn't know what he would do if it had been. Blech.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/25/2009 8:18 AM

Meh... What to do? What to do? Nothing was disturbed and now he guessed he just had to trek some more. Lovely. That's just what his poor sad paws did, they ached and they didn't want to go any further. He wanted water... yes... Lovely water. Its crystal clear shine, its smooth way of flowing down your throat... ahh... Yes he wanted water.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/25/2009 8:20 AM

But where to find such a lovely thing? Well.. He would have to walk some more. Which was exactly what he wanted to avoid, but the puppy promised himself he would rest a day or so when he found water. Yes, that was wht he did to motivate himself. Allow himself to laze around a bit when he reached a goal.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/25/2009 8:22 AM

The poor dog picked himself off his feet (he had laid back down) and started off again. This time though he was simply wandering and listening for the sound of trickling water over rocks, that or a heavy flow of a river. Though he would much prefer a calm soothing stream because the last thing he wanted right now was adventure. Definately did not want adventure.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/25/2009 8:25 AM

Sparky truged on and on and was about ready to just like drop over dead like a feesh. But he didn't. Why? Because he was Sparky! And he was amazingly stupidly determined once he set his mind on a goal. yes, really really very stupid when he was like this. Hopefully he wouldn't kill himself when he finally reached water.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/25/2009 8:26 AM

So now life. Life was hard, as was death, but this state of life? Definately worse. Sparky had decided that this would be hell if he was ever bad enough to go there. Walking to no end in a stupid forest. Not that he hated forests, its just this one was stupid and refused to end. Or let him reach water it seemed. It was all just very frustrating to a dog like this in his time of need. But did it care? Nooo... It just let him keep walking.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/25/2009 8:27 AM

Hmph. The leaves on the trees at least blocked most sunlight, it was getting a bit late in the afternoon and the cold started to set in. It was still extremely humid and hot, but it was slowly getting colder and darker. If he wanted to get even close to water he was going to have to speed up, something he was dreading since he feet felt about ready to break off at any moment in time.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/25/2009 8:29 AM

Wait... What was that? Sparky's ears caught the small sound of a trickle of something flowing. Water! His eyes lit up and momentarily his pain was forgotton. No more wallowing in self pity for now, he had found water! The dog could have litterally rejoiced in this fact. Water... Water right now was his savior, his life, his light... okay maybe he was overdoing it, but he sure was excited.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/25/2009 8:31 AM

Some things though, weren't meant to be. When Sparky reached the small trickling. It proced to be just that, a small very small trickle. Like drips, not a flow of any sort. But it was water.. Kinda? Sparky deflated just a bit though as he stuck out his tounge to try and capture some drops. It wasn't enough. So now what? What was he supposed to do without water? He would surely die.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/25/2009 8:33 AM

Wait! Sparky had a stroke of genious. What if he followed the little trickle of water to its source? That was it! He would just follow it until he reached a stream or a river or a lake! Yes! There was hope! He wouldn't have to die alone in this god forsaken forest!

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/25/2009 8:35 AM

And so the lucain trotted off at a kinda slow yet not pace down the water-y path. It was a bit longer then he exprected and strangely didn't get much bigger for like ages it seemed. Hmph. What a pain! The lucain started to despair until it did start to get a little bigger. Now you could actually see it! It wasn't just a little damp place in the forest!

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate