A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Wilt florana's are a vital part of the ecology.

Postby Mousen » 03/10/2010 1:23 PM

Image,
Moth flew through the crowed streets of the bridge, the farmer in her wake. She took a random turn of one of the signs, the farmer saw this. "Why me?" She thought. "Technicly, I was helping him, I mean no other wilt florana makes every plant she lands on blosom, its not my fault that they often turn into pet eating plants with a vicious nature..."
She sighed the strain on her begining to show. The atmosphere around was quick becoming hot and sticky, she was in the Tengel. Moth sighed, relived he couldnt of possibly follwed her here. But there he was rounding the corner scythe in hand. This was bad, her wings were only made for flittering, not long distance, fast paced chases, Moth's joints ached and spots danced infront of her eyes, if she didnt stop soon she was going to pass out and then she would fall victim to the enraged farmer, but if she did stop he would catch her up. Moth's eyes sparked. There was an Idea! She flitted down and landed on a particualy thorny bush covered in buds. The buds blossomed into huge pink flowers and the plant gave a little shudder and a tiny sneeking tendril curled, streching towards the farmer. It ran round his ankle pulling him down. He screamed and waved his scyth around lopping parts of the bush off. At some point he managed to cut the tendrill of his ankle and he fled back into civilisation. Moth gave a shaky laugh and tried to take off, but the exhastion finally got to her and she crashed to the ground, The tiny star on her tail glowing slightly.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Re: Wilt florana's are a vital part of the ecology.

Postby jobiehanna » 03/10/2010 5:50 PM

Jocelyn found herself in the Tengel Forest. It was dark. She was all alone. There wasn't anyone in sight. She looked around her at the dense mass of trees and bushes. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary, except for the silence that filled the air. She had come out here for some piece and quite anyway, so she wasn't bothered. She padded lightly on the soft ground with her wings folded neatly on her back. She wondered what the purpose of those wings were. She couldn't fly with them, they were too small for that.
The draculi let her mind wonder over the things in life that troubled her. Like the cruelness of those who killed for fun. She also wondered what things she would come across in the dense raiforest. Soon something disturbed her thought. It was the sound of something clumsy running through the forest. She followed the noise and crouched low in the bushes. From her crouched position she continued to follow the noise. She soon came across a farmer with a scythe. He was chasing a... wilt florana? This stumped her. Why would you chase such a pretty creature? She soon found out. The plant the creature had landed on came to life and attacked the farmer. Jocelyn felt her eyes widen. She had seen many things during her life-time, but never had she seen that. She watched as the farmer fought, was defeated, and ran away. Then she crept from her hiding place and wandered over to the creature that had fallen. "Are you okay?" she asked the small wilt florana.
{1.1}

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Mousen » 03/10/2010 6:33 PM

Moth got up her breath coming in short bursts, she jumped back stratled. "Oh... Yes I think." She said still looking dazed. She said down on the floor and closed her eyes. "You know that only happens with shrubs and flowers it doesnt happen with trees and grasses." She muttered tying to find a saving grace in thiss mess, she was mostly talking to her self, She closed her eyes for a spell, and she stopped feeling dizzy. "Oh... I'm Moth by the way." She said, still on the ground, but smiling never the less.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby jobiehanna » 03/10/2010 8:18 PM

"I see," Jocelyn said. She sat down across from the wilt florana as the creature caught her breath. "I'm Jocelyn," the draculi said. She didn't mind sharing her name with anyone. It was nice to meet Moth. Perhaps she could learn a few things from her. Jocelyn loved to learn. She believed that knowledge was often the key to everything. She curled her tails around her legs and smiled warmly. "So, what are you doing around here?" she asked, trying to get a conversation going. It felt odd to ask a question of Moth, with barely meeting her, but Jocelyn was curious and liked to make pleasant, even if meaningless, conversation. It would fill the silence in between her and her companion. It wasn't as awkward with conversation tainting the air.
{1.2}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Wilt floranas are a vital part of the ecology.

Postby Mousen » 03/11/2010 5:54 AM

Well, I suppose I wasn't aiming to go around here, I just took a random turn off, when I was being chased. You know normal wilt floranas make every thing they land on wilt, When I was In my cocoon, it fell, and thats how I'm asuuming  I turned out this way." Moth pushed herself up her delicate wings flapping, she glided for a moment before settling in a sapling. "I don't like being on the ground." She explained. "What brings you to the Tengel?"

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/11/2010 8:07 PM

"That sounds, interesting," the glacial draculi said. "Well, I like to go out to different places to get some alone time out in nature. I like the peacefulness of it," she added. She wasn't too fond of the humidity in the air, but other than that she was quite content with where she had decided to go. her ear twitched as a tiny insect attempted to land on it. "Though I can't stand some of these bugs!" she said loudly. Then added, "No offense or anything..."  
{1.3}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Wilt florana's are a vital part of the ecology. Open!

Postby Mousen » 03/11/2010 8:19 PM

"Its ok, I don't really count myself as a bug is suppose considering I cant talk and such." She paused[color=#00BF00]Image
as a clockwork bleeder approched, a letter in its mouth, she reconised the sprawling scrawl at once it read "Don't come back the old guy's after your guts. Stay in the Tengel, I'm sending this with Fuse, I hope he is up to the job. ~Mouse" Moth sighed every thing was so complex. She reached over a carefully picked an exotic flower. "Give that to Mouse so she knows you reached me." The bleeder nodded in earnest before twitching and sneezing himself dizzy, once he had righted himself he took hold of the flower in his teeth before sprinting of in the diretion he came in. "Silly thing, Looks like I'm stuck here." She hoped to sound offhand bu the fear in her voice showed through.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/11/2010 8:26 PM

Jocelyn smiled. She was glad that Moth didn't think of herself as a bug. She watched quietly as the bleeder came in with a note, then left quickly. She wondered what it was about, and found out when moth spoke her last sentence. She sounded fearful. "So, why are you stuck here?" She had a feeling it had something to do with the chase, but she wanted to know for sure. She was trying to be more open. She always had a hard time with keeping up conversations, because she was so use to silence.    
{1.4}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 03/12/2010 6:37 AM

"Yes, My keeper/owner/landlady says that the farmer that chased me is afetr my guts, literaly and so, I cant go home incase, I want to discuss my funeral plan with and irate imbeasill of a farmer and we doubt that he will comeback here where I have the advantage." She said. "Where do you plan on going next?" She said, though she sounded strange, unlike her, she hoped that the draculi wouldn't leave or tonight was going to be a very long night.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/12/2010 4:43 PM

"Well, I'm not really planning on going anywhere anytime soon," the draculi said. "I can keep you company." She was glad to have met this wilt florana. She was nice, even though she made plants come alive and eat things. She smiled reasuringly. "And I'm quite skilled in combat myself," she added. She didn't like to brag about such things, but she hoped that her statement would reasure Moth.    
{2.5}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 03/12/2010 5:45 PM

"Good..." She Moth said relived, maybe things were things were looking up. "We may have to spend the night here, I think it may take Mouse that long to think up a plan of action, maybe she should fake my death." She mused. "How can one farmer be so obsessed so I landed on one of his raspberries and it tore up th other 3 acres of them then started on the veg... Oh! Why me! This is bad..." She sighed "be positve, I'm most likely going to die, but its most likely going to be quick." She smiled and laughed nervously wich had a slight hysteric edge.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/13/2010 6:49 PM

Jocelyn resisted the urge to shiver. The poor wilt florana sounded as though she could crack at any moment. The draculi decided to encourage Moth, instead of simply agreeing with her. "You're not gonna die," she said. She made her voice sound even and encouraging. "I don't think that silly ol' farmer will be able to find you in this jungle. And if he does, well, he's got another thing coming."  
{2.6}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 03/13/2010 7:29 PM

"Yes, Your right Jocelyn,  I was being silly, It just gets slightly daughnting everynow and then. Thanks." She took a deep breath and gave a real smile this time, Moth could just see the sun sinking into the horizon, she sivered, what lurked in this rain forest at night. "Have you spent the night here before?" She asked, a slight frown apearing on the little wilt florana's brow.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/14/2010 2:05 PM

"You're welcome," the draculi said with a smile. She also noticed that thhe sun was sinking. She didn't know what the forest would be like after dark either. "Nope," Jocelyn said in response to moth's question. "Though I reckon the safest place would be in the trees." She looked up into one of teh trees. It was dark, but she suppoesed it was safer than sleeping on the ground. She crouched, then jumped up to the lowest branch. She landed gracefully with her tail keeping her balanced. "Coming?" she asked her friend below. She jumped to the next branch, then teh next. She lay down on one of the thincker branches beneath the canopy es and waited for her friend to make her way up to her.
{2.7}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 03/14/2010 2:58 PM

Moth flew gracefully up and landed, settling herself in a notch in the tree. A small slighty familiar clockwork bleeder hobbled along looking slightly battered, Moth saw this at once she spiraled down landing next to the creature, the remanants of a tattered note hung in it's mouth, It from what moth could make out farmer, angry,  greenhouse nearly ate wife, round up, lots coming first light." She read the scattered pieces and shivered, this wasnt good, Fuse the bleeder gave a little shiver and a few gohs fell and a slight glow surrounded him, "Hey Jocelyn Fuse, doesn't look so great, do you think you could look at him?" She asked a the bleeder twitched showering moth in sparks.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next