A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Wilt florana's are a vital part of the ecology.

Postby jobiehanna » 03/14/2010 3:56 PM

Jocelyn hadn't even closed her eyes to fall asleep when she heard her name being called. She looked below her to see the clockwork bleeder and Moth below her. The bleeder looked like he wasn't doing to good. The draculi jumped down from branch to branch to reach the ground. She landed gracefully on all fours. She swished her tail back and forth before she approached the bleeder. Sparks seemed to be coming from Fuse and he was convulsing. "I'm not a very good mechanic," Jocleyn said sadly. "I don't know what we could do for him. Maybe he needs some kind of oil?" She was completely puzzled by the bleeder's state and she didn't know what she could do to help him. Then she had a thought. She had the ability to heal another if she touched them. She wasn't sure if it would work with the bleeder, but she would try. Ignoring the sparks she placed a paw on the tiny creature. His convulsions stopped and the sparks stopped flying as well. After several long seconds she removed her paw. She looked to Moth, and noticed the not in her hand. "What is that?" she asked. That was probably the reason for the bleeder being hurt like he was.
{2.8}

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Mousen » 03/14/2010 5:35 PM

"Its peices of a note, and it doesnt look good. Take a look. she pushed the fargements of papre into her paw, I know now!" She said a light of intutio in her eyes. "When I was chased I got caught in his green house and I must of landed on stuff and it looks like, the plants nearly ate his wife!" She exclaimed looking panicky, fuse spat out another piece. "'s new jewel tali." "phew for a second but thats still bad and... They attack at first light it looks like, Thank for fixing fuse by the way." she added looking serene. "If I am in the Jungle, they can't possible attack." She said as she accendenly landed on a bush, it shuddered and picked Joceyln up gently and started to stoke the draculi's back, "Sorry Jocelyn! But I think it likes you!" Moth called as the bush picked up creature too and tickled the little bleeder under its chin. "How strange." she thought.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby jobiehanna » 03/14/2010 5:51 PM

Jocelyn was trying to understand Moth's frantic chatter when she let out a towl as she was raised into the air. She twisted frantically, trying to free herself from the grasp of the bush. She stopped her twisting when she found the bush stroking her back. It felt nice, but she didn't like dangling in the air. The bush seemed to sense this and let gio of the draculi, allowing her to land on the ground. She shook herself. "No problem," she said. "And they might be able to cmoe in here and find us, if they have some kind of tracking device." She didn't want to sound so cynical, but it was the truth.
{2.9}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 03/14/2010 6:21 PM

"They might, But I meant they shouldn't dare this is my turf... Look at all these plants." She said. She filitted upback to the knot in the tree, and settled down it was going to be a long night. Fuse switched to night vision and sat down with his usual twitch, sneezing an getting dizzy, Jocelyn hadn't cured that.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby jobiehanna » 03/14/2010 6:32 PM

"True," the glacial draculi said. She jumped back up the tree to settle in for the night. She felt bad the the bleeder hadn't been completly healed by her touch, but ther was only so much she could do. She settled onto the large branch once more. She closed her eyes, ready to fall asleep. She shivered as the sun set completely. She could sense the darkness around her and she heard various jungle noises. The call of a night bird rang through the night. Her ears twitched at the noises around her, but she eventually fell asleep.
{3.10}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 03/21/2010 5:11 PM

(Sorry for the massive wait some things cropped up then I kinda forgot, but let me have some time to get my plot together, for the fight as it will need dome planning,"
Moth awoke in a cold sweat, Stupid nightmare. She could just see the sun peaking over the mist horizons, From her vantage point in the tree.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/22/2010 9:18 PM

Jocelyn was in a deep sleep. She didn't notice the sun rising until it was warming her fur. She opened her eyes and looked around her. She temporarily forgot where she was, but remembered almost immediatly. She yawned and stood up on her perch. She arched her back and shook the sleepyness from her bones. She peered down the tree and looked for where Moth had rested the night before. The draculi jumped from branch to branch until she reached the forest floor. It was a bright, beautiful morning. She was excited to begin the new day.
{3.11}

((It's okay. :) It happens to all of us. :)))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 03/23/2010 8:33 AM

The sun rose even higher the pink being tinted with blue. The farmer and his friend sat down around his small circular table his wife (and her Tali covered in bandages) sat to the side. "This has gone on long enough." He declared. "We must rid ourselves of this freak of nature before it desroys as all!" He roared.
"Agreed!" Roared the crowd. "Its bad enough when we have the Normal wilt floranas destroying our crops its another thing entirely having our own plants rise up agaist us! We must fight back and destroy the creature and end its reign of terror forever!"
"Arr!" Agreed the crowd.
Two Nemwitts whatched from the sidelines, one tainted, the other not. "We have to tell Mouse!" Whispered the normal one. "Of course we do you dolt! So much for not stating the obvious!" Hissed the tainted.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mean while an allsort of creatures sat round a rectangular medievil style table, Making a plan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moth yawned and flew down to Fuse, "How you doing boy?" He answered be giving a little sneeze and nodding violently.
"What a weird creature..."
Fuse just chased his tail.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/28/2010 1:52 PM

Jocelyn looked around her until she spotted her friends, Fuse and Moth. "Sleep good?" she asked them. She knew she had. She didn't even remember having a dream. It was the best sleep she'd had in days.
{3.12}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/02/2010 9:49 AM

(Sorry for the wait.)
"Yes, actully, I slept really well." Moth smiled, though there was a slight egde to it, rembering the other nights note.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The group of farmers gathered round in the shed, debating, the first decided on a scythe, the other a petrol lawn mower, the next, the farmer who had chased moth, picked up the keys to a combine harvester.
"There will be no-escape."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[center]Image
"Oi! Moth! you over grown spider supper!" Called a rough female voice.
"Hello, Casa." Said Moth sighing.
"Hey you should be pleased me, I'm risking my life to fave your sorry rump and all you have to say is "Hullo Casa." She snorted.
"Well?" Moth asked.
"The farmer is on the war path, coming down here with sythes and lawn movers,my advise is send em runing."
"Err... How?" she asked, scared to say the least.
Casa sighed in exasperation.
"You pack a lot of attitude for a 5 inch nemuwit.
"Thanks, but anyway why don't you go and create a bunch of flowers train 'em Bob your uncle Fanny's your aunt, done and dusted."
"I dont think its that simple."
"Just try."
Taking a deep breath she reached out and touched a large leafed bush, it shuddered and bloomed in stunning shades of read and orange before growing and entining round itself.
"Stay still."
It did.
"Good, you were right Casa." Said moth looking calmer than she had done.
"Arent I always."

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 04/11/2010 3:06 PM

Jocelyn felt the thrill of battle running through her bones. This was so exciting! She always liked to battle, and this was a chance she wasn't going to pass up. She thought she'd be a better fighter as a human, but didn't change her form. Not yet anyway. She would wait for the others to get to her. "This is exciting," she said. "I love to battle."
{3.13}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/11/2010 7:54 PM

"At least someone does." Muttered Moth, landing on flower after flower, after flower. They shuddered bloomed grew to huge sizes then grew large spinks an vicious tendrills. They did hatever Moth told them.
"Hey,." Said  Casa to Joceyln. "Didnt see you there, I'm Casa by the way."
In the distance they were several shrieks of terroe and anguish as the farmers drove an immense combine harvester down the bridge, others followed behind, carrying pitch forks and Flaming torches. How cliche.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 05/08/2010 10:26 PM

Jocelyn smiled. "Nice to meet you Casa," she said nicely. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to change into my human form, it's so much easier to battle it," she added. She morphed quickly into her human female form with her blue hair. She ran her fingers through her hair before picking up a nearby stick. It was long and thick, ideal for fighting with. She just hoped it wouldn't break. She held onto the stick and planted her feet. She was ready.
{3.14}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/09/2010 7:16 AM

"Right." Moth said, looking resigned. "Oh gosh, this is just to surreal. Plants fighting." She let out a small chuckle.
Casa just rolled her eyes. "Fuse see how many famrer gadgets you can bring down."
The bleeder nodded eagerly before scapmering off in the direcetion of the commotion.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fuse leapt p onto the side of the bridge wating for the correct moment. The large combine harvester rolled down the bridge, devasation in its wake. The small bleeder jumped onto the harvester, he quickly found a way into the internal mechanisms, biting down hard, he got a slight shock. The combine harvester stood still, silence, the engine had ceased.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 05/09/2010 2:40 PM

Jocelyn watched as the bleeder dissappeared from view and stopped the harester in it's tracks. She wasn't sure how the fighting was going to go, four against how-ever-many the farmer had with him. Her blue eyes searched the crowd for her first vitim. Not that she would kill anyone, she just wanted to hurt them, and scare them away.
{4.15}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items