A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Finding a Loved One {P: Ningai, Noverra and Me}

Postby jobiehanna » 07/12/2010 10:29 PM

Damon took a fish from the pile and tossed it to Xenon. The intruder was lucky he was even getting anything. Damon got for himself a lump of meat off the rabbit. He didn't want to eat all of it, as he was sure the others might want some as well. He tore apart the meat and swallowed with very little chewing. The bloody meat slide down his throat. It tasted to good! "Thanks, Tatoo," he said. He had been starving, having not eaten since early that morning.
He was startled when the big black beast burst from among the shadows. He swallowed what was left in his mouth before crouching and growling at the beast. Maybe this stranger was right, but he was going to prove him wrong no matter the cost. They would find the missing kuhna and she would be reunited with Christopher. "Go away," he growled menacingly through his teeth. "You're not welcome here!"

{6.25}

Xenon looked at the fish. His lips curled up in disgust. He hated fish, and didn't like that someone else had gotten him food. He  fended for himself and himself alone. Nevertheless, his stomach growled and he ate. It was smiley and gross. He hated every bite. Xenon was relieved that this creature had interrupted them. Perhaps this would be his chance to escape.  
{4.16}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Slynne » 07/13/2010 8:24 PM

I had found out Christopher and Quincie went out looking for Yamika, Christophers step sister. I was shocked when I found out that she had been taken, but not however that Christopher would go after her. After certin loved ones, Christopher would do that, it was known to be him.So knowing that he had left, I ran after them. Following their scent, only did I pick up their scent. I picked up a few other, unfamilar ones. However, I didn't think that these creatures we're stocking him, because all the scents seemed to stick together. It wasn't long untill I found the little group camping up further, down the trail. I then ran, and walked towards the creatures. I then introduced myself."Hey, I'm Seria. Christophers and Serias friend."Then I noticed some tension coming on."Well, Whats going on here?"I asked.When I noticed one Kuhna being held captive and another voice, trying to mess with little group."Word of advice, don't listen to that voice, he's just trying to break you all apart."I said a bit cross. I didn't like those who messed with my friends, I was very protective over friends. So they'd better watch out, or they would get a demonic surprize.

I then smelt a another familar smell coming , and just then I heard another voice. Only difference is that is was familar.I looked around, and found Seria standing behind us."Well, Look at who dropped in Quincie. Also Seria, this is Tatoo and Damon. Oh, and this is our hostage, Xenon."

I looked at Seria, trying to say something useful. I couldn't however, I was kinda stunned at this other unfamilar creature, that had come out aswell.

{S1.C18.Q15}
Welcome back. :3
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/14/2010 1:17 AM

Damon was surprised as the wockee came in. He didn't know which species it was, it was just a blue wockee. He tried to be friendly, but the other intruder was high on his 'things to destroy' list. He nodded to Seria and flashed a smile her way. "Nice to meet you," he said, then turned back to the shadows. He knew something was there. He could feel it.  
{6.26}

Xenon just rolled his eyes. Another intruder. He hated all these interruptions. He just wanted to be able to get out of here and back to his home. He glared at the newcomer and snarled. She wasn't welcome here.
{4.17}
((Thanks ::3: ))
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 07/14/2010 4:03 PM

Tatoo had been quiet for some time. She was mainly thinking about what the ghost like creature said. Tatoo wasn't realy sure how she felt about everyone. She did seem to be haveing some fun though. Tatoo snapped out of her trance just in time to nodd a hello to Seria. She then looked at everyone and then at the ghost creature. She just stared quietly.

After I spoke I wasn't realy expecting anyone else to show up, but this Seria person did. There was nothing I could realy do about it and it realy didn't matter all that much to me. "So you realy think that's what I'm trying to do?" I said in reply to the wockee's statement. "It's funny. You all think I'm like Xenon but realy I'm the opposite. I have no intention of lying to you at all. Sure I like to try to freak you out a little, but thats just my personality. I wont lie to you, I have no reason to." I told the creatures. It was all true. I was wondering what they would reply.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 07/19/2010 6:04 PM

Damon snarled at the voice. "Show yourself," Damon said. He wasn't going to be bothered by those words. He had finally found some friends outside of his sister. He wasn't going to lose them now.  
{6.27}

Xenon flashed a smile at Tatoo. He would try flirting with her again, maybe she'd give in and untie him, or something. "This guys right, you know. These guys really aren't your friends. You don't even know the lost girl," he said, adding to the mysterious creatures words. "You know, you are really pretty. If we stick together, we could go places," he said with a wink and another smile.  
{4.18}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 07/20/2010 3:52 PM

"hahaha," I laughed queitly at what Xenon said. "as if I trust you any more than the others" I relpied sarcasticly, "oh and it doesn't matter if I know the Kunah or not because its the mystery that I'm interested in, not the objective." I looked at Xenon and gave him a mocking smile back.

"You are not vary observant are you Damon? I already showed myself a while ago." I said as I looked at him from behind. "Anyways I have other buisness to attend to." I said as I began to turn around and walk away.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 07/21/2010 4:04 PM

"Wow,"I said, frusterated. I knew a little bit more about what was going on now, rather then when I just came.

I just stood there looking around. I was sick of these games, I just wanted to find my sister already.

"How about we just leave him and start finding Christophers sister again?" I suggested.

{S2.C19.Q16}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/21/2010 9:37 PM

"Alright," Damon said to Quincie. "But we need to rest for the night," he said. It was already getting late and he needed his rest. He nearly commented back to the shadow, but dropped the subject. He was too tired. He tightened the ropes binding Xenon and then tied it to himself before laying down.  
{6.28}

"Fine," Xenon said. "Break my heart." He stuck his lower lip out and his eyes misted over with tears. He was a pretty good actor when he wanted to be. "I'll just go to sleep now." He lay down as far away from Damon as he could manage.  
{4.19}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 07/23/2010 8:22 PM

I said nothing and began to lay down to go to sleep. I couldn't help but think about what the mist creature was saying. As I dreamed the questions kept haunting my mind. Can you trust them? This little family thing will rip itself apart. But still I slept.

"Just think about what I said." I commented as I disappeared into the trees and darkness. I wandered the forest for hours waiting for everyone to fall asleep. When I believed everyone was I came back. I saw Xenon and quietly came towards him and cut the ropes.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 07/23/2010 11:32 PM

Damon was a deep sleeper even when he wasn't sleeping in his own bed. He never noticed the creature cut Xenon's ropes.  
{6.29}

Xenon felt the roped binding him loosen. He smiled. Someone was cutting him free! As the roped fell away he shook the remainders off and stood up as quietly as possible. He saw the shadow very faintly, but motioned for it to follow him. They could get outta there together and be on their way away from these people. When out of hearing distance, he whispered softly to his rescuer, "Thanks, I owe ya one."
{5.20}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 07/26/2010 12:58 PM

I was half asleep when I heard a whisper in the distance. I was too tiered though to care who it was, so I went back to sleep.

I looked back at Xenon and gave him a little grin to say, 'Ya you do owe me one!'. I started to follow Xenon. I looked back to see if anyone was awake, but I saw no one up.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 08/04/2010 8:23 PM

"Excuse me, where do you think your going? Not on my watch will you be free." I said, getting up from acting asleep. "Everyone, Wake up now! Intruder! Everyone the kuhna is getting away too."I yelled.

I started running after them. Following the kuhnas scent, right after I waking up to Serias voice.

{S3.C20.QN}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/04/2010 8:31 PM

I heard yelling. It waked me enough from the sleep that I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep even if I wanted to. I figured I might as well go after Xenon and the creature. I got up, stretched, and ran after the scent.

I heard voices from behind us. They were awake. We'll this is going to get annoying, should have just left Xenon with them. I thought to myself. "Hey you know they are following us right?" I commented to Xenon as I continued following him.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 09/11/2010 2:54 PM

At the sound of a voice Damon was jolted from his sleep. He looked around, sleep still in his golden eyes. He shook his head. Xenon was getting away! He stumbled to his feet, feeling much like he had drunk too much wine. He staggered a bit before regaining his balance and tearing after Tattoo and the others.  
{7.30}

Xenon ran ahead of the other creature. He was panting now, running out of steam. "Yes, I realize they're following us," he practically growled back at the other. It was quite obvious they would be coming after their prisoner.
{5.21}

{{Sorry it's taken me so long, it's been a really hectic month. o_O}}

((Okay, I feel really bad for doing this, maybe we can resume at a later date, but I'm gonna pull Yamika, Damon and Xenon out, sorry :/))
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous