A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Finding a Loved One {P: Ningai, Noverra and Me}

Postby Ningai » 06/11/2010 10:08 PM

I looked at Hyan as he asked Xenon the questions. I felt sorry fo him, he seemed so sad a desparite. I looked back at Xenon and glared at him. I knew he didn't seem to like pain so I could easily intiminate him. Plus I knew others wanted at him as well, so it wasn't like he was going anywhere.

I was getting bored. This interigation thing was to univentful for my likeing. I got up slowly and silently and then swiftly left the area. I headed back home, or at least back to the cave I was staying in for the time being.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 06/12/2010 10:12 PM

"Quit playing games!" Damon hissed. This was so frusterating. He felt like he had no control in this situation. it wasn't a good feeling and he wanted to get back on top of things.        
{4.17}

"Quit playing games," Xenon mimiced.  "I might," the pumpkin kuhna said, adressing the candy apple kuhna. "Perhaps she is in this jungle right now, as we speak." He smiled and flicked his tails in a random direction. He had them eating out of his paw. He was really enjoying pestering these guys.    
{2.8}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Slynne » 06/16/2010 10:22 AM

I just stood there, not knowing what to do. Neither did want to get frusterated like everyone else. I then looked at Christopher, then glanced at Hyan. I then decided to ask. "So is she in this jungle? Is that a hint to where she might be?Or are you just teasing like a fool would?" I spoke softly, not stressed at all, just quiet.

{Q9}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 06/19/2010 5:16 PM

Damon flicked his tails in annoyance. This was getting them no where. If they wanted anything out of this guy they would have to hold him to knife point or something. Too bad he didn't carry a knife with him in his kuhna form. Instead he growled deeply in his throat once more, this time flashing his bright white teeth.
{4.18}

[b]He winked at the invert myuu reaper. "I know things you wouldn't think I would know," he said with a smile on his lips. He sat down where he was and licked the wound on his shoulder. He had forgotten that one should clean a fresh wound until now. The blood tasted horrible and the fur around it was matted. It was a mess.
{2.9}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 06/21/2010 3:13 PM

"If you don't want another cut, you better start talking without the riddles!" I hissed at Xenon. The little Kunha was getting realy anoying and I was growing more impatient. "Tell us what you know, and no round-about answers!" I hissed again. I showed my fangs at Xenon and scratched the ground with my claws. This would surely show how serious I was.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 06/25/2010 11:27 AM

Xenon ceased his licking and looked up at the draculi. She was really mad. "All I know is that she's in the forest someone, being held captive by the one called Kyasuto," he said. "I don't know the exact location, that you'll have to figure out by yourselves." He smiled and stood up. "Well, if you're done questioning me, I'm going to leave," he said with a flick of his tails. "I think someone else wants to have some fun with you anyway." He grinned once more and took a step toward the bushes. He was waiting for one of them to jump him and drag him along with them.
{3.10}

Damon growled. They had gotten what they wanted out of the pumpkin kuhna, but he wasn't going to let him go that easily. What if he was holding something back? The eclipse kuhna lunged forward and grabbed the pumpkin kuhna by his hind legs. "You're not going anywhere," he growled as Xenon fell to the ground. Damon allowed the pumpkin kuhna to sit up, but other than that he wasn't going anywhere. "Anyone have some rope?" he asked his companions.
{4.19}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 06/27/2010 7:12 PM

" Infact we do, it's in the bag Christopher is carrying. I'll get it." I said a little iffy, but I saw Christopher kneel. So I then got the rope out of the bag, and handed it to Damon."Here, Damon."I said shyly,while handling the rope. My paws were kind of shaking, while I handed it over.It was weird, because I wasn't even scared, I didn't know why I was shaking a bit.

{Q10}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 06/28/2010 1:22 PM

I glared at Xenon as he spoke before trying to get away. When Damon went after him I gave Xenon a mocking smile. We won his little game so why not mock him? I was glad that we finally got the information out of him, took long enough though. As I looked at him I realized, "Who's going to guard him the whole trip? I'm not cause I'll end up killing him if I do!" I told the group what I was thinking and waited to see who would volunteer.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 06/28/2010 1:53 PM

I thought about what the Draculi said and thought myself for a bit."Well, Obviously its going to have to be the strongest and most aggressive creature thats in the group, but also can be the most calmed and all that. Out of this whole group, Christopher I think you should be the one to guard him. Anyone else agree?"I looked at Christopher, he gave me a look like he didn't mind.

{Q11}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 06/28/2010 2:39 PM

Damon took the rope from the myuu reaper. "Thanks, Quincie," he said with a smile. He noticed her shaking, but didn't bother saying anything. He didn't want to embarass her or anything. He then tied the rope around Xenon like a harness so he wouldn't end up choking the guy. "How's that?" he asked the pumpkin kuhna. "I can guard him if you don't want to, Chris," he added. He was slowly getting along with the little group. Perhaps they could end up as friends.
{5.20}

Xenon didn't like being tied up. In fact, he hated it. But he couldn't get away now. The rope was too thick to slice through with his teeth or claws. "Good, I guess," he said gruffly.
{3.11}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 06/28/2010 3:30 PM

Damon took the rope nicely it seemed, which I was happy for."Your welcome." I said, shyly.He had said thank you aswell, I thought he was a kind creature. Especially when he offered to guard the Pumpkin Kuhna. Christopher would probly appriecate that.

I looked at the Damon, he wasn't so bad after all. I could sense great friendship between me and him. Especially knowing what ticks us off and knowing each other. It would lead to great understanding."I would appreicate that very much, Damon. Thank you."I said to him, while patting his hair. I looked at him, I messed up his hair. I laughed, I hoped he knew I was playing around.

I looked at Christopher, he was really starting to ease up. Which was a very pleasent thing, because the more at ease he was the easier it would to being able to talk to him about this situation if needed."Is anyone hungry?"I asked, just as my stomach growled.

{Q11.C11.H11}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 06/28/2010 7:27 PM

"You're welcome," Damon said to Christopher. He yanked on the rope around Xenon to make sure it was tight. It was. Damon smirked a little. He was actually enjoying messing with the pumpkin kuhna. Perhaps this little adventure would help him find himself after all. Damon smiled and laughed along with Chris. He felt like the fenref was treating him like a brother or something. It felt good to be accepted by others. He usually wasn't. He glanced over at Quincie, catching her eye. He smiled at her before turning back to Christopher. "What now?"
{5.21}

Xenon grimaced when Damon pulled the rope. Then he glared at the eclipse kuhna. "That really wasn't nice of you," he commented. Then he watched the three enjoy their little 'happy moment'. He was really in a sour mood at this point. "Well, aren't we going to get going?" he said with a hint of a growl in his voice. "If I remember right, the hideout is in that direction," he added, flicking his tails to the east. He was on his feet now, and ready to get this over with. He didn't like the rope around him like it was. It was digging into his fur, and not at all comfortable. His green eyes found those of Tatoo. He smiled at her, hoping to get some kind gesture from at least one of his captors.
{3.12}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 06/28/2010 8:24 PM

Damon looked at me, before he looked back at Christopher. Then when he looked away I looked at Xenon. I gave him a smile, I thought everyone was acting a little to harsh towards him.I just gave him a quick smile to let him know, it was going to be okay. Especially once we found Yamika.

"I'm ready, but maybe Hyans right. We should eat something, before going any further. I'm quite hngry myself."I noted to everyone, after I heard Hyans stomach growl.

"I am indeed right. We should definitly eat.."I said, painfully, my stomach was hurting.

{Q12.C12.H12}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 06/28/2010 8:37 PM

"Oh, yeah," Damon said. He hadn't realized that his stomach was starting to growl as well. "Did you bring any food with you?" he asked his companions. When he had went out that morning, he had planned on catching something ad eating it raw, like he usually did, so he didn't have anything with him.  
{5.21}

"Why yes, let's eat," Xenon said sourly. "What shall we eat? Hmm, looks like we'll have to go hunting." He glared at all of them. They couldn't just let him go. "You realize that I'm of no use to you anymore, right?" He said this, though he didn't mean it. He knew a few things, but he wasn't going to tell. He looked at each of his captors and noticed a smile from Quincie. That was nice of her. It made him feel slightly reassured, but he was still in his sour mood.
{3.12}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 06/28/2010 9:08 PM

"I don't believe we did, Christopher was sapost to hunt on our way along. However, If we can get a kill, I'm a decent cook. We wouldn't be eating it raw. I can simply get into my human form to do so, I brang clothes for this reason. "I suggested.

{13}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext