A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Finding a Loved One {P: Ningai, Noverra and Me}

Postby Ningai » 06/29/2010 11:45 AM

"I brought my clothes too." I added in. I was good at hunting as well so I decided to tell the others, "I'm great at catching mice, birds and fish. Would anyone want one of those?" I could hear a streem in the distance. There would be plenty of fish and birds in the area. The mice were all over the place. Now that I thought about it, I was getting hungry. I looked at the others to see what they wanted to eat.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 06/29/2010 12:37 PM

Damon thought about it for a moment. He didn't like to eat his meat cooked, it tasted much better raw. "I like rabbit," he finally decided. "And you don't need to cook mine," he added. He was sure he'd get a weird look or two from his companions, but he honestly didn't care. "I'd hunt if I could, but I've got to watch screwball here." He pointed toward Xenon with a tail.
{5.22}

Xenon frowned. He wasn't hungry. He just wanted to get out of there. "I don't care what I eat, just make sure you don't give me food poisoning," he said with a scowl.  
{3.13}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Slynne » 06/29/2010 2:54 PM

"I can still hunt, infact Tatoo, and for anyone also. I will be accompanying anyone who decides to leave the group for even just a second."I said tensely, and protectively."I don't care how strong one may be, at all times, please make sure at least someone in this gathering knows where you are going, or go in twos." I said strictly, I hoped they didn't think I was bossy and knew what he attiude was coming from. However just incase, I noted the reasons for it."Its for safety matters, please do understand that."I said softer this time. However I heard the pumpkin kuhnas comment, and growled at him. I was sick of hearing his voice for the time being.

{13}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby Ningai » 06/29/2010 3:05 PM

"Ya, ok." I said understanding the partner thing. "Well I'm good with hunting rabbit. I'll also grab some fish too. So shall we go?" I asked Christopher. I didn't realy like hunting in groups. I had always been a solitary hunter but it couldn't hurt to try. I looked at Christopher as I started to slowly walk towards the sound of runnung water.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 06/29/2010 3:49 PM

"Yes, I'll stay out of the way, do not worry. I'll still be around, while I hunt for something aswell."I said reasuringly.

{14}
Sorry, didn't have much to say...
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 06/29/2010 4:00 PM

"Sure. Sounds good." I said as I dashed farther into the woods. Iheard the running water and raced to where it was. As I aproached the river/streem I saw a rabbit. "That was lucky!' I thought to myself as I snuck up on the ceature. It didn't seem to notice till I pounced right for it. It tryed to evade me but couldn't. I quickly and painlessly killed in with a swift blow. It was a big one too! It was a meal for 2. I continued to go to the stream. I cleaned the rabbit and sat by the water silently waitting for some fish.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 06/29/2010 5:45 PM

I ran just a bit slower, after Tatoo. However I branched off bit, still just enough to see her. I thought I would try to find some seeds,fruit and veggies. I successfully did just that and put them into a pouch I had, then I decided to get run after a male deer. I wouldn't kill a female or a fawn. This male was was an adult, however looked small. It was still however, big enough for everyone to have and small enough where I could easily kill it. I then found the perfect opportunity to pounce on him. I then did so and snapped his neck. I then started to drag it back to where, Tatoo was.

{C15}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 06/29/2010 10:26 PM

Damon wrapped the rope around his paw and tied it so that he wouldn't lose Xenon. He liked the idea of having to stick together and let others now where you went, even though it might become tedious. He hated waiting for the others to get back, they had been gone a while and it was making him nervous. He glanced at Hyan, Quincie and Xenon. They were the only ones still with him.
{5.23}

Xenon bit back another snide comment. He wasn't really fond of the whole 'buddy system' idea. Not that he had a choice. He was stuck with the eclipse kuhna. There was nothing he could do about it.
{3.14}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 06/30/2010 3:36 PM

I saw some fishcomming up river. Perfect timeing, they were big ones too! They jumped out of the water and with one quick swipe I was able to knock them onto shore. I killed them and got them ready to bring back to the others. I heard Christopher dragging something. He was comming my way so I decided to wait for him.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 06/30/2010 4:56 PM

I then looked up and glanced back at Tatoo, it looked like she was waiting for me, so I then hurried. When I got to where she was, I noticed she caught some fish and a rabbit."Wow, you caught alot..In such short timing. I got veggies,fruits and seeds, for the ones who don't eat meat. That doesn't mean we can't eat it to though.Anyways lets head back."I said, I looked up into the sky. Noticed maybe we did take a bit of time, it was starting to get to evening "We might need to camp for the night, by the time we're done eating. It will be bedtime practicly, then again lets see how the others think about this too, including you."I said, while hinting her to give me her thoughts on the matter.

{C16}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 07/01/2010 2:55 PM

"I think that would be a good idea." I said replying to Christopher's statement. I was starting to walk back to the direction the others were in when I thought I heard Something. "Wait, be quiet for a sec." I said softly to Christopher while I listened. I thought I heard some sticks breaking.

It had been at least one day or so since I last bothered them, plus it seemed to have quietted down. I saw the two creatures known as Christopher and Tatoo gathering food. I thought it would be fun to make the others starve a little and make them worry. I wasn't that bad of a being, but then again I wasn't realy a good guy either.
I stalked the two creatures as they began to head back. Tatoo seemed to had noticed me when I steped on some thing twigs. No onecould ever follow my voice so I decided to wisper, "Where are you going? Can you trust them? Maybe it's a trap!" I was saying the most genaric questions I could think of that would both scare the creatures and make them question what they were doing. It was fun to mess with peoples minds.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 07/02/2010 5:26 PM

I noticed the sound quickly as well, then I heard these questions. I could sense it was the same creature from earlier that day. So he was trying to creep us out, haha."Common, Don' worry, hes only trying to get us all fighting."So, when it didn't creep me out, I continued running. When I got to the others, I told them what had happened. While we we're waiting for Tatoo, to come running right behind me.

{C17}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/02/2010 7:07 PM

It was really dark now. Almost bed-time. He figured they'd be camping out here for the night after they ate. Damon listened to what Christopher had to say, and figured he was right. "We can't let this guy get to us," he said. "We need to stick together."
{5.24}

Xenon also listened to what Christopher had to say. Ha, maybe the group would be broken up and he freed. That was exciting. He hoped whoever the voice was could get him out of there.  
{4.15}

((This is going to be my last post for at least a week guys, I'm going away for the week and I won't have any internet access. Please don't go too far without me. :)))
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 07/02/2010 7:26 PM

I heard what Christopher said and thought nothing could brake our bond up. Everyone was happy and getting along great.I just nodded to what Damon said after.However I couldn't stay the night, I had to leave."Sorry, guys but I have to go."

"I agree, Damon is right. I know we have a strong bond between us all, hopefully this makes it so much stronger."I said in a very low voice.

{Q14.H11}

Okay, No problem. :3 and Hyan has left the roleplay.
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 07/04/2010 7:01 PM

I finally caught up to the others. I was thinking, the voice was kind of right. I didn't realy belong with the others, heck I didn't even have any connection to them or the missing Kunha. I was about to think that someone else had the same feeling, till I heard what they said. I put the thought to the side and said, "So shall we eat?" I dropped the fish and rabbit down for the others to cook (or just eat raw). I grabbed some fish for myself as well.

"Don't ignore me!" I said as I stepped out into the open. I didn't care if they tried to attack me or not because I was as swift as the wind. Their attempt would just fail. "You know, this little family thing you got going, it won't last. Once the real survival starts it'll rip itself apart." I stated. Even though I liked messing with them, this time I was telling the cold hard truth!
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

PreviousNext