A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

To Live [Training, cont. P]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/19/2010 8:56 PM

Here now, in a  forest. The air was heady, the water murky. It was a dangerous place. But she was not afraid. She  no longer felt fear for her well-being. Now, she despaired of ever returning home.
[1]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: To Live [Training, cont. P]

The water was dirty. It sloshed around her paws, coating her crystalline legs. She gave an annoyed growl, tail twitching slightly. What a place.
[2]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

This was the place for a hunter. If she had been a true lioness, she would have stayed here. Perhaps been born here. Maybe in another life.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/19/2010 8:57 PM

The heat and the air were stifling. The smell of the jungle was foul, yet not wholly unwelcome. It smelled of opportunity, of prey, of life.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/19/2010 8:57 PM

Her heart was racing wildly. She loved it here. This was where she belonged. Although the darkness was disconcerting, it was still a welcoming place.
[5/60]
(Level up x 1)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/19/2010 8:58 PM

The trees had vines hanging form them. They brushed her back. She could feel the leaves tear at the spikes along her neck.
[1]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

The sounds of the jungle filled her ears. She could detect even the faintest of sounds. It buzzed and hummed with life all around her.
[2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

She waded through the deep water. It was now up to her chest. Her paws churned through the murky blackness of it. She kept her head above the surface, not bothered by the water like most cats.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/19/2010 8:59 PM

She inhaled deeply. She could smell the wilderness here; the wild, the untamable. If she disappeared before returning home, then she would die happy. This place was as good a home as any.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/19/2010 8:59 PM

She no longer feared the unknown. She no longer feared what awaited her if she should not return. She was happy. At peace here.
[5/65]
(Level up x 2)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/19/2010 9:00 PM

She felt alive. The water was sinking back below her chest. She now waded in inches of it. But it was everywhere.
[1]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/19/2010 9:01 PM

Was there any dry land here? It seemed like a swamp, but it was a jungle. She decided it would be best to head out of it soon.
[2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

She turned, making a beeline for the light in the trees. Where there was light., there was open space. Now, she needed to finally find her way home.
[3]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

She remembered the path, and she would take it. She quickened her pace, paws churning against the soft mud. She could feel the grime coating her crystalline fur.
[4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/19/2010 9:02 PM

It felt gritty between her joints. She wondered if she looked as bad as she felt. She shook her mane. Mud and sand flew everywhere, hitting the trees and the ground.
[5/70]
(Level up x 3, +3, +9 Precision, +6 offense)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate