A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: More Training (P)

Postby jobiehanna » 07/22/2010 10:03 PM

Ares suddenly realized where he was. He was in the Tengel Rainforest. He must have slept the rest of the day away. But where was Kane. When he head the chirp, he wondered if that was his friend playing tricks on him. "Kane?" he asked uncertainly.
{66/95}

Lalita's golden eyes flashed at the spectrakuhna's confusion. Good boy, she said telepathically to her bleeder, who simply smiled wickedly. At this, Lalita smiled as well. She watched the kuhna a little while longer. Her bleeder chirped again. Lalita smiled.
{1.3} {1.3}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/22/2010 10:05 PM

"Kane?" Ares asked again. He was really afraid now. "This isn't funny!"
{67/95}

Lalita could smell the fear of the other kuhna. They really had him going. She cackled out loud. That would really get him going.
{1.4} {1.4}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/22/2010 10:09 PM

"Kane! Stop it!" Ares shouted. He hated being picked on. That cackle was really frightening.
{68/95}

Lalita smirked and jumped down out of the tree branch she had been sitting it. Deirdre clung to her fur with his tiny claws. "Stupid boy," she said loudly in a venomous voice. "Kane is gone," she added with a tone of sadness in her voice. Her bleeder tried a cackle of his own, but ended up choking on the blood coming from his mouth.  
{2.5} {2.5}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/22/2010 10:21 PM

"What did you do with him?" Ares asked the darkness around him. "And don't call me stupid!" He spun around in circles, looking for the source of the voice. There, he saw two flaming yellow tails.
{69/95}

Lalita smirked. "You're certainly acting stupid, spinning in circles like that," she said cockily. "And I've done nothing to your friend," she added. "He was gone when I got here. Perhaps you bored him by sleeping so much." Lalita was lucky she had even encountered this fine male. He would make a nice treat, if she could get close enough to him. The bleeder's red eyes watched as Ares panicked. He's comical, he thought said to his master. I know, isn't he? she said back with another smirk.
{2.6} {2.6}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/22/2010 10:25 PM

Ares growled. Maybe the voice was right. "Liar!" he shouted and ran at the two tails.
{70/95}
LEVEL UP!! --> 15

The female kuhna sidestepped Ares as he came barreling toward her. She felt Deirdre jump from her shoulder onto the spectrakuhna's. Be careful, love, she though said to him. I will, he answered back. Deirdre and Lalita had been partners for years now. They were inseparable. Lalita couldn't stand the void in her heart when her love was not on her shoulder. ((By love, I mean the one she loves, not her lover, if you understand what I'm trying to say. XD))
{2.7} {2.7}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/22/2010 10:31 PM

Woosh! Ares completely missed his target. He spun around, ready to charge again. But something was crawling down his back. The claws dug into him. He spun around in circles, trying to get it off. He wouldn't see where he was going, it was too dark. He just writhed around like a bull trying to buck off it's rider.
{71/95}

Hurry, Lalita thought whispered to Deirdre. I am, the common bleeder said to his master. Now, hold still, he said to Ares. The kuhna below him was startled enough to stop moving for a moment. Deirdre had just enough time to bit his neck and send his venom through his veins. Sure, Lalita wouldn't be able to feed until morning, but this was there would be enough time to tie up the brute. The kuhna beneath him crumbled to the ground and he crawled offf of him. He found Lalita and crawled up her leg and onto her shoulder. It is done, he said. Good boy, she said in reply.
{2.8} {2.8}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/22/2010 10:47 PM

Ares felt his head go all fuzzy. Everything went black, blacker than it already was. He passed out on the jungle floor and lay there, lifeless.
{72/95}

Lalita stepped out of the shadows with Deirdre on her shoulder. "Success," she whispered into the darkness. She grabbed the scruff of Ares's neck and drug him toward the tree. She used her elemental manipulation to open a gap big enough in the tree for her and Deirdre to climb through. She was very tired after that, but had to finish the job. She drug the limp body of Ares into the tree. Then she shut the gap, closing them into the tree. After making a rope and a notch in the tree to tie it to, she created a ledge further up for her to lay on. Deirdre tied the rope around Ares like a harness, then tied the other end to the notch in the tree. "Thank you", Lalita murmured. Then, with what energy she had left, leaped up onto the shelf in the tree with Deirdre on her shoulder. "Watch him for me, and don't wake me unless he threatens our lives," she said. Then added, "I'll be asleep a while. I"m exhausted." Deirdre chirped quietly and set to watching their prisoner as his master slept.
{2.9} {2.9}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/22/2010 11:20 PM

Ares felt his head beginning to clear. When he opened his eyes he couldn't tell where he was. There was an unnatural glow coming from the walls around him and he could hear a light snoring. He shook his head. Where was he?
{73/95}

Lalita continued to sleep. Even though she was a vampire, she somehow managed to sleep. Deirdre watched as his master slept. She looked very peaceful. The bleeder was becoming bored, waiting for everyone to wake up. He had taken a small nap, but he really didn't need much sleep. His job was to watch over Lalita. He soon heard movement from below and looked to see the spectrakuhna shaking his head warily. Don't do anything stupid, he thought whispered to the kuhna.
{3.10} {3.10}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/24/2010 12:07 AM

Ares felt the voice in his head. It sounded familiar, but he couldn't explain it. Then it hit him. He had been attacked last night. The voice was that of his attacker. He shrunk against the wall, afraid.
{74/95}

Lalita continued to sleep with the little bleeder on her back. Deidre looked down at his master, who was sound asleep. He chirped quietly. He wished she would wake so they could get this done with.
{3.11} {3.11}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/24/2010 12:12 AM

Ares soon found his eye lids growing heavy and his body weak. He needed to rest some more, not that the poison was completely out of his body, he was really drowsy.
{75/95}
LEVEL UP!! --> 16

Lalita awoke shortly after her prey fell asleep. She smiled evilly at the bleeder on her shoulder. It is time, she though said with a smile. She leaped gracefully down from the ledge and landed softly beside the spectrakuhna. She was starving! She leaned forward to take a taste... Be careful, master, a voice whispered in her ear. Deirdre hoped that the male wasn't strong enough to over come Lalita.
{3.12} {3.12}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/24/2010 12:20 PM

Ares felt something against his neck. Was it, someone's mouth? that was strange. Instinct told him to pull away, which he did, rather quickly. His training in the Vast Plains had made him a little faster than average.
{76/95}

Lalita hasn't expected that. She was just about to grab hold, but her prey had drawn back. He awakens, Deirdre whispered. I can see that, she said bad a little angrily. She leaped forward, arms outspread, to tackle her victim to the ground.
{3.13} {3.13}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/24/2010 1:12 PM

Ares saw the crazed, bloodthirsty kuhna coming at him and rolled over out of the way just in time. He stood up on his feet and hissed at her, tails wiping. "What do you want with me?" he snarled. He was beginning to feel like himself a gain, which was a relief.
{77/95}

Lalita missed her target and rolled across the floor. She leaped to her feet and hissed at the spectrekuhna. He's swifter than you thought, commented the bleeder still clinging to her. He would make a nice addition to your forces. Lalita tilted her head. He wouldn't, wouldn't he? Maybe I won't kill him, she thought said back to Deirdre. She backed off of Ares and wet from attack mode to get him to be her slave mode. "I want you to join me in my army of undead," she said with a smile. "Also known as the vampires."
{3.14} {3.14}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/24/2010 1:16 PM

Ares growled deep in his throat. "What if I don't want to join your army?" he said cockily. He didn't know what he was getting himself into.
{78/95}

"Well, then I guess you'll face the consequences," Lalita said with a cruel smile. What about the plan? Deirdre whispered in her ear. Forget the plan, she said back. He's too headstrong to actually obey me. She leaped forward, this time ready for any sudden movement from the other. She was a vampire after all, and much faster, especially was she was this crazy for a taste of blood.
{4.15} {4.15}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/24/2010 1:24 PM

Ares didn't have enough time to doge the attack this time. The female landed right on top of him, knocking the air out of his lungs. He struggled beneath her, but she was too strong for him.
{79/95}

"What are yo gonna do now?" Lalita whispered in his ear. "There's no way to avoid me now." She chuckled darkly. Too bad she couldn't feed until he gave her permission. Stupid curse. She wasn't aloud to feed on a victim unless they were asleep or gave her permission. She cursed that man under her breath. Why had he done this to her? She can't feed from you unless you give her permission, Deirdre whispered in his mind to the spectrakuhna's. Let her feed, and she will let you go. He hoped he was right. His master needed to feed, and soon.
{4.16} {4.16}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/24/2010 1:32 PM

Ares stopped his struggling when he heard that voice again. "Fine, eat me," he said with a snarl in his voice. He wanted to get out of here, and if that was the easiest way to do it, then fine, that's what he would do.
{80/95}
LEVEL UP!! --> 17

"That was quick," Lalita said. "But if you insist." She bent low and bit into his neck with her razor sharp teeth. But what this guy didn't know, was that she could make him her slave right at that moment before she finished. But first she wanted to feed. His blood was so sweet, so pure, but experienced. Yes, she could taste his battle experience in his blood. Yes, he would do her good. Deirdre was smiling crookedly now. Dumb guy, he had believed him!
{4.17} {4.17}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext