A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: More Training (P)

Postby jobiehanna » 07/25/2010 3:56 PM

Ares felt the female's fangs sink into his neck. It felt weird to have someone drinking his blood, but he would deal with it. He wanted to get out of the dark place he was in, whatever it was.  
{81/95}

Deirdre watched as his master drank the blood of the spectrakuhna. It looked good, but he didn't eat. He didn't have a need to. Lalita felt the kuhna's blood go through her fangs and into her system. It was such a good feeling to feed! When she was done she stopped sucking the blood. She had drained enough that he would be too weak to resist her when she made him her slave, or tried to. She hoped it would work. She needed a slave.
{4.18} {4.18}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/25/2010 4:06 PM

Ares was really weak. He could barely stand. He was already crouched, but now he fell over. "What are you doing?" he asked groggily. The kuhna before him with fangs bared was fading.  
{82/95}

"You'll see," Lalita said with a sweet smile. She lifted her front left paw and bit the pad so that it was bleeding freely. She then pressed her open wound to that of the spectrakuhna's. She mumbled a chant before pulling her paw back. Is it done? the bleeder asked from her shoulder. We'll find out soon enough, she replied with a smirk.
{4.19} {4.19}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/25/2010 10:18 PM

"W-what are you doing?!" he practically screamed, his voice going high-pitched. He was panicking now. "Somebody! Help me! This lady is crazy," he continued to shout. Just then, everything went black again.
{83/95}

No one can hear you, Deidre thought whispered before the spectrakuhna blacked out. The bleeder looked toward Lalita with a smile. We'll find out when he wakes up, my pet, she thought said to her bleeder.
{5.20} {5.20}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/25/2010 10:35 PM

Ares was really getting into the habit of blacking out. This time when he awoke his head was spinning. He looked around him, this time seeing much more than the dark that surrounded him before. He saw the ledge above him and the black and yellow kuhna with the bleeder on her back. So that was what had been talking to him.
{84/95}

"Do you know who I am?" Lalita asked Ares. "Or rather, what I am, and what your role is?" Lalita looked into the spectrakuhna's clear eyes. Maybe it didn't work, she thought said to her bleeder with disappointment in her tone. Deirdre chirped sadly.
{5.21} {5.21}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/25/2010 10:40 PM

His eyes burned a blood red in color what Lalita talked to him. He blinked his eyes furiously to make the feeling go away. "Yes," he said in a mechanical voice, not his own voice. "I live to serve you, to let you feed off me, so you can survive." Wow, that really wasn't his voice now. Was he enslaved?
{85/95}
LEVEL UP!! --> 18

It worked! Deirdre said to Lalita. Yes, indeed, Lalita said. "Very good," she said out loud to her slave. "I am Lalita, and I am your master," she said with an evil chuckle. "First though, we must go over the rules."
{5.22} {5.22}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/25/2010 10:45 PM

There were rules to being someone's personnel slave? He sighed inwardley. "I am Ares, enslaved to Lalita, my Queen, until the day I die," he said. Those weren't his words either. What was going on?
{86/95}

Deirdre nodded his head slightly, as did Lalita. Good, he was hers. He didn't seem like he would fight her much, that was good. Perhaps this new male would please her well. Her last few hadn't been able to please her the way she wanted, and she had ended up killing them. "First, I have the power to talk to you with my thoughts, which enables me to let you know things that I do not which others may know," she said.
{5.23} {5.23}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/25/2010 10:51 PM

Ares found himself nodding his head, like he was a puppet of some kind. Like something had crawled into him and taken over his body.
{87/95}

Deirdre smiled. He liked the way it was going. "Second, you must do what I ask, when I ask it," Lalita said with a smile. "Third, when not in my presence, or you are around others, you must keep my identity a secret." Lalita thought she might have forgotten something, but she would fill him in later.
{5.24} {5.24}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/25/2010 10:58 PM

Ares nodded his head, listening to all that Lalita said. He wondered what she wanted of him.
{88/95}

"You will also let me feed from you whenever I like," she said with a grin. "No, we are not mates, you may do whatever you like in that areas, but I will need you to cover for me and run errands when I ask." Deirdre smirked. He was really liking this. "I will leave you now, to do whatever it was you were doing before I came." She opened the whole in the tree and shoved Ares out. Then she disappeared with Deirdre into the fog that was surrounding the tree.
{6.25} {6.25}

{Lalita and Deirdre have left}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/25/2010 11:07 PM

When Ares was shoved out of the tree he wasn't see what was going on. Where was Lalita going? He thought about going to follow her, but wasn't sure how well that would go over with her. She was a vampire after all.
{89/95}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/25/2010 11:08 PM

Well, how else was he gonna get outta this blasted forest? Ares stood up and shook himself off. His eye were their clear blue again, and he felt much better. He started off in the direction he thought Lalita had gone.
{90/95}
LEVEL UP!! --> 19
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/25/2010 11:11 PM

The air was so foggy! Ares couldn't see where he was going. He hoped that he wouldn't walk off a cliff or anything. He stumbled on a rock, but continued to follow the faint scent of his queen.
{91/95}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/25/2010 11:17 PM

Ares lost the scent of Lalita. What was he even doing following her scent? He could make it out of here by himself, he hoped. He began gulping the air in. He was getting anxious now. What if he never got out of there?
{92/95}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/25/2010 11:19 PM

Ares closed his eyes and tried to calm his breathing down. He was soon breathing deeply in and out. Boy, he wished he could get out of here! Why had he come to the Tengel Rainforest, of all places, to train?
{93/95}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/25/2010 11:20 PM

Ares thought he saw a light ahead of him. Perhaps he had found the edge of the forest? He began to run toward the light, but tripped on a root. He tumbled forward and cursed his clumsiness.
{94/95}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/25/2010 11:22 PM

Ares picked himself up off the ground and ran toward the light once more. It was the exit! Or, at least one way to get out. He stumbled forward and was on his way home, making a mental not not to return to the Tengel Rainforest anytime soon.
{95/95}
LEVEL UP!! --> 20

{DONE!!!!! Yay! :D --> Ares has left}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous