A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: [* What Lies Ahead [OPEN-PM to Join|PG-13]

Postby Redd » 09/19/2010 12:07 AM

(Homg~ DDD8 Completely forgot about this. Sorry~ Please forgeif me? D= I'll be faster now that I've remembered that this exists~)

Elli flicked her eyes back to the pair laying in the grass. Good, they were down. She wasn't about to see a pair of seemingly innocent pets get torn apart by some Lakundra. Elli might have been a soldier, but maternal instincts were still strong. She had heard stories about particularly wild ones, and while their were pleasant ones in town, you never could tell with the feral ones. Assuming it was a feral one.
You were never sure with pets these days, in the past they weren't like that.

She was prepared for a cuff over the head, a bite of even just a warning growl, but she wasn't ready for the Lakundra to bolt. Her first thought was that it was after the two easier prey, maybe as hostages but as it toppled over a branch, Elli questioned her first thoughts. Ferals didn't trip over things that easily, if they did at all. That was something that a town or city cat did.

"Hey... Are you alright?" She relaxed her pose and sauntered over to the Lakundra. "You don't look like a feral cat. At least you don't act like a feral cat, trippin' over like that."
She resisted a laugh, if he were what she now thought he was, that would have been mighty embarrassing.

She prodded his leg a little. "If you're not a feral cat, then I won't hurt you. Though... I can't say the same for those two." She did laugh this time, she couldn't imagine an Evergreen or a Florana causing too much damage.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

[5]

Postby Jaykobell » 01/14/2011 2:49 AM

The happy meeting with 96 had been abruptly interrupted. Daisy remained on the ground, trying to get a glimpse of what was going on. 96, at first, didn't lay down, but after tugging at him for a moment, the Evergreen simply toppled down, flat as a two by four. The Florana squeaked, patting the Evergreen's back. "A... Are you okay!?" He could've just sat down... Oh my!

But while she was looking over 96, something else appeared. The Florana gasped when she noticed a Lakundra running towards the two of them. Oh... Oh my! By the Holy Triumvirate, this wasn't looking good! "9... 96! We have to run a—" She was about to get ready to run away from the Lakundra, but then the large cat... toppled over, tripping over a root! Daisy gasped yet again, the adrenaline making her too jumpy for her own good.

Shortly after the Lakundra had revealed himself, yet another pet appeared. This time, it was a Sulkuhna, and when she spoke, Daisy recognized the voice. The Florana got up and stretched so she could look at the Sulkuhna. "You're the one who yelled, 'Lakundra'!" You didn't hear all that many voices in a place like Tengel, so every voice stood out. She slowly made her way to the Lakundra, the poor thing laying on his back. "Are... are you okay? What in the world happened?" She still kept her distance from the Lakundra, afraid the pet might be feral... but like Elli, Daisy figured a feral Lakundra wouldn't trip over a root. They were so nimble and agile that they could virtually avoid tripping and falling. After checking the Lakundra, Daisy turned to Elli. "Who... who are you, both?" The adrenaline rush was starting to go down, so she could talk without jumping at every little movement.

[ Poor 96, left there to lay down and roooooooooot foreveeeeeeeer. ]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Previous