A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Dangerous travel(self)

Postby Skyter » 10/20/2010 1:25 PM

Skyter(Don't recieve levels):Image
Skyterror:Imageor human form
"We are lost, really lost Skyterror!" and the dragon said "And why you don't seel the compass?" Asked the battleheart Because I don't have a compass...Awnsered the boy.
When they saw a hollowheart: "We must hide, I'll hide in my human form, She'll find us here, we must get now!" and the boy asked:Why it's only a hollowheart, why you wolud be afraid of 'her'? the battleheart was quiet, and didn't awsered the boy, when the hollowheart landed they had hidden  in the dense forest.
Skyter
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 86
Donate

Re: Dangerous travel(self)

Postby Skyter » 10/20/2010 2:36 PM

Nighamara:Image???:Image
The hollowheart had a mission, find and kill they, now she had to find they
They are here, I must find they, I need it...
~*Meanswhile*~

Image" Why she's looking for us?"
Image"She's the shadows bounoty hunter, she's Nighamara, she imfluence the thoughts of others until the victim suicide."
~*Meanswhile*~

They are near, they know you, they... fear you...
Thanks... the will fight each other, later, or I kill they master?Asked the heart less
creature
KILL THEY, NOW!
Skyter
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Skyter » 10/20/2010 3:07 PM

"So her master is a bleeder!" Screamed the surprised boy.
"you are right,but he need blood and souls to come to this plane of existence." completed the battleheart.
"So if..."
So this is really true you look like each other even in the names... Interrupted the hollowheart
"NIGHAMARA!"
"You are right skyterror, I'm here."Said the hollowheart
"SKYTER TAKE THE SWORD!!!" "ok, this will be easy!!!"
"Nighamra come back now...""Ok master, I must go boys..."
"This is more than wierd!".
Skyter
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Skyter » 10/20/2010 3:28 PM

...3 days later...
We are here for 3 days and we still here...Said the tired boy, That has seen a compass he got the compass and it was writen in an acient language:
'trav_ p__n c_mpa_z' was the only thing they could translate...
ImageLets leave the compass here, it's uselessSaid the battleheart, revealing his true form.ImageIt was even more easier if you had flied with me on the back! yelled the angry boy.
Skyter
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Skyter » 10/20/2010 3:54 PM

Anjelis:Image

Angelis saw they arguing for a VERY long time, he decided to interrupt the discusion:
"Hey guys what you thought of we explore theforest for three days to find a nice thing?"
"Anjelis, you really thought that this was a very good holiday!"The battleheart asked, very angry...
"You guys won't start another fight, please, I want to relax..."
said the tired boy.
"Oh it's ok Skyter,but Skyterror won't give my copmpass back!"
Compass? you werewith a compass all the time? asked the boy, the battleheart started runnig away fron they, five minutes after they started to be serious again and has moved fron tengal, they were going to the city of the guardians to meet Zero-X and dagoon.
Skyter
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate