A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Paranoia is bad for you...[P/MidnightDraconia/Talcen]

Postby Middy » 12/24/2010 2:05 AM

He thought for a moment, he needed to make a solid answer. There was no reason to lie to him, he had no personal grudge or means to hurt him. Only if Anthos had the intention of hurting him first, "there is no reason to lie to you. So long as you mean me no harm."

He held his hand out and smiled warmly, he wasn't all too sure why he was being so nice to this Turk. He did know him way back when, and to be honest, he himself felt lonely and forlorn as well. Perhaps the two could get better acquainted, then at least he would have someone to talk to now and then. "take my hand, I will help you up. Maybe go somewhere a little more quiet and less unnerving?"

He had hoped he didn't take that the wrong way, but if he did it would prove to be interesting to see the outcome. Awkward moments did amuse him when there was nothing to do... Gaia had become so boring lately.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Kylo » 12/24/2010 2:59 AM

Anthos stared at Genesis' hand for a moment unsure, but never the less took his hand. "I won't harm you...why would I harm someone who offers me help?" He smiled shakily and got up. He felt weak from his emotional distress but tried to hide it. Anthos told himself over and over that showing weakness would bring him harm.

"Where are we going?" he asked with an almost steady tone. He was ready to leave now, he just wanted to know where he was heading. He was sure though that he would peace with Genesis.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby Middy » 12/24/2010 9:23 PM

To be honest, he didn't know where he was going exactly. He just wanted out of this place, or at least somewhere more quiet and safe, "To be honest Anthos, I am unsure. Is there anywhere you would want to go? Or for that matter, anything you want to do?"

He looked around and frowned, he was totally lost and he didn't want to admit it. He looked over to Anthos and sighed, trying to keep his look of worry hidden. Lost in a rainforest, he couldn't see this coming. Usually he would just fly away and be off from there, but he wasn't sure if he could carry Anthos.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 12/24/2010 9:50 PM

"I'm fine with going anywhere, but Midgar or Edge. I don't want to be around a lot of people." He thought for awhile on what it was that he wanted to do. There really wasn't much to do here really. Except look around at the forest. "Or we could just stay here and well...look around?" He couldn't think of much, and he just needed some rest.

"Is there something you had in mind?" he asked. He felt like just going to sleep, but it would not be wise to do so here.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 12/27/2010 11:36 PM

"There is always Branora, the place I grew up. It's quiet now, ever since Shin-Ra bombed the place----" he paused and shook his head, "well now to be honest, there isn't much there period. As for what I have in mind..." he chuckled slightly, he didn't know what he wanted to do these days. Everything was so dull.

"I have no idea, I have just been flying around. Nothing really special, although I am trying to find Sephyr..." he trailed off. He did miss him... a  lot. No he couldn't say anything like that around this boy, no one needed to know.

He fidgeted a little, to be honest he was growing nervous now. He didn't know what to do, and being around Anthos shook him up a little. He wasn't sure what was okay to say and what wasn't anymore.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 12/28/2010 12:04 AM

"What about Neiblemheim or Rocket Town? It's quiet and peaceful there." He yawned and laid back. The sounds of the jungle could still be heard quite loudly. For a moment he considered going deeper into the jungle, there would at least be interesting things to be seen there.

"Or we can go in deeper here." He felt some of his strength return but he was still not fully energized. He had heard Genesis begin to speak the name he hated most, but he buried all anger and hate deep inside. He would find a way to deal with that later, but for now he to try to get to know more about Genesis. "You know you never told me anything about yourself." he commented.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 12/29/2010 3:49 AM

"True, we could always venture further into this rainforest. There are high chances of finding old ruins lost since lost to the rest of the world. Who knows what is in there anymore?" he started to wander off, making sure that Anthos kept up with him. Not that one could lose Genesis very easily on foot, he did tend to shed velvety black feathers where he went. It was only when he took to the skies that people would surely lose sight of him.

"About me hm? Well you know I was SOLDIER 1st Class, much like Angeal and Seph. The three of us were close friends, we never really parted. Although there came a time when I had to leave... ," he cut short his sentence once more. Remembering those days was hard indeed. He had rebelled strongly against Shin-Ra for so many different reasons. Questioning his life, finding a cure for his degradation.

To be honest, he really didn't want to share anything with this man. That type of thing was to only be shared by people he trusted the most. Sephiroth and Angeal... beyond that he wouldn't go into much detail. They didn't deserve to know anything about him.

"Let's just wander around a bit more, so long as it isn't something that would scuff up my uniform."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/29/2011 12:40 AM

"Alright then." Anthos could feel Genesis' unease and decided not to press. He did not want to get him upset, especially since he himself was unarmed. He followed him through the forest and kept a close eye on the scenery, so that if the need arose he would be able to find his way back.

He tried to remember Angeal, but he found he could remember very little. He did remember the 'puppy', Zack, though and his odd companion Cloud. Most of his past revolved around just plain surviving and Sephiroth, not much else.

He watched the forest grow more and more in colour and found the flora to be fasinating. He had mostly been to places that were covered with snow and dense cities, never to a place with soo much colour and life. He would have stood in awe if he was not following Genesis deeper into the forest. He wondered about the possiblity of ruins and what could live there.

Last bumped by Kylo on 01/29/2011 12:40 AM.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer