A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

@@ Craigy's Story [re2]

Postby Chayden » 03/05/2011 8:02 PM

Nr
[As told by Craigy]

Once upon a time, there was a little fish and he swam across the rivers of the rainforest. And he swum a little bit across the lake until he goed in the pool. And he jumped out and he walked along. And he lived happily ever after.
And then he was in Tengel.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Re: @@ Craigy's Story [re2]

Postby Chayden » 03/05/2011 8:05 PM

Nr got tangled by a tangle kelp. Like a plant that goes on water. And it has vines on it. Then he just whacked the tangle kelp. But he already got sunked by the tangle kelp! The he swimmed up. Then he just goed in his fish bowl at home.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/05/2011 8:08 PM

Nr

Nr was at his fish bowl at home. In his fish bowl, he swims. And he goed in his castle in his fish bowl. Inside his castle, there was some clams for he can eat. Nr ate the clams. There was only four in the castle. He ate them all. Then he just actually ate two. He missed the other ones because they just walked. And he ate them when he walked!
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/05/2011 8:12 PM

Nr

Once upon a time, there was Nr. And he was in his home. And he didn't notice he was in his home. A human fed him clams. The other human fed him clams. They fed him one on each human. They gave him two. And the little fishy ate one and two! There was two clams in the fish bowl! And then he secretly sneaked up out of his fish bowl and into the desert. And he walked out because it was too hot. And he walked home and goed in his fish bowl. And he goed in his castle, and he goed in his bed. The end.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/05/2011 8:15 PM

Nr

Once upon a time, there was Nr. He was in his fish bowl again. And he goed up and up and out of his fish bowl! He landed right on the floor! And he jumped out of the window with glass in it! And he got shocked! AND he got needled! And he got wizzed on! Then he goed out of the toilet and into the washer that washes fish. And he lived forever and ever. And he didn't get needled. And he jumped out of the needling thing. And he got in his fish bowl. The end.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/05/2011 8:18 PM

Nr

Once upon a time, there was a little critter. And it was a fish. And it was in its fish bowl all day. The night was on. He lived good and good and he ate and ate and ate until he got fatter and fatter! And he growed and growed! Once he got growed, he turned pink! The end. And he had a baby! And it was blue and pink at the same time! And there was a cat, and the cat got squirt by a human. And they had a dog to chase away those cats. The end.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/05/2011 8:23 PM

[center]Image
Nr

Once upon a time, there was a Kuni. His name was Nr. And he walked along in the rain forest. And he laid down in his fish bowl in the rain forest in his home. There was a home in his rain forest. And there was lots of fishes there! There was girl fishes and boy fishes. The boys were blue, and the girls were pink. They danced around and they started grooving and grooving. And  they grooving some more. And they ate and ate and ate and ate everything in the house! Not the disco. They keep dancing and dancing! The end./center]
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/05/2011 8:25 PM

Nr

Once upon a time, his name was Nr. And he lived one time. Long ago, it was a black, creepy night, with black spiders everywhere. And there was a black cat. And it meowed a bunch of times. And it purred against the fish. And they lived happily ever nighttime. That's all we can do.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/05/2011 8:32 PM

Nr

Ap liche ocho lecche ende leev'd heple ava feta. Oba accha iche - that means he walked. Ochid dake mithe, itche ocho makte. Ocho eefi makte firnze, uictano English creepy guy. Jipo buipa, "I'm goin' upstairns for a minute!"
I've got a feeling in your bones, I've got a feeling in your bones. That lady was really cool, and she brought us in the Frankincense stuff. She wanted kisses from her mama. Nr didn't have any of that or pinches or kisses in his fish bowl. So mama was telling daddy a story about how they were taking the Frankincense a pay phone. And they pressed rocks, and they saw Jesus' footprints. And they rubbed it all over their body. And she said there was a name of the town, but they can't remember. And she put it through the hoop! And they were never seen again, because it's a scary ending.
But he had nice hair, dude! And he couldn't reach his ending. And there was a giant on the floor!
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/05/2011 8:44 PM

Nr

Once upon a time, there was a little fish. And he sat upon the human. And he walked along. And he popped along. And he had to fix the booboo. Walk and bop. He bumped into a rock and he didn't notice. He lived happily ever after. The end.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/05/2011 8:47 PM

Nr

The guy was bleeding. He was bleeding because he had no blood. He had no blood because he bleeded it out by a vampire. The vampire was that girl. And she had purple hair, with a green dress. And he had black hair, the boy that wasn't a vampire. And he wasn't a vampire, he was a ghost! And they lived horribly after after hour~!
Meanwhile, there was a goo ball.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/05/2011 8:49 PM

Nr

The goo ball walked along. It swirled along. That means it rolled in circles. And it rolled up the street, up the street and it got ran over. Its name was Nr. And he lived happily ever after all squished. No, he really came back alive. Goo balls come back to life. We get to play a new game now! That means click a new game, on the new games place.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/11/2011 7:57 PM

Nr

Once upon a time there was Nr. And he walked and walked and walked, and he walked a super far. He doed the super dance. First you jump, twist and shout. Then he bumped into some othe3r fish. It was a girl fish. And her name was Nr, just as him. Nr knew himself and the same balls. He said, "You ain't seen my balls." Then he saw your balls! The end!
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/11/2011 8:00 PM

Nr

Once upon a time, this fish named Nr did a trick. It was a swoop, aim and land. He ate and he ate and there was seven clams. And then he jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped. And jumped. And ate and ate and ate every clam! He was cute, and then it was the end.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/11/2011 8:05 PM

Nr

Once upon a time, there was a fish. And the fish started to rumble and rumble cuz it was so excited! And it ran and ran because it was so excited. Then it ran right into the party. And then it pooped without going in the toilet. He wizzed on the carpet. And that was very bad of him. He is gonna get breaked. And then he left, not good ever again.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next