A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: @@ Craigy's Story [re2]

Postby Chayden » 03/11/2011 8:09 PM

Nr

No. I don't want to do a story. You don't have to write that all. Ah, you're copying me! You're gonna get slapped into the corner because copying is for dinks. Dinks get put into the corner.
When Nr is a dink, he gets in his fish bowl. Then Craigy gets angry at Chayden. And he spits at her so that he can go in the corner. And Nr doesn't spit, because he doesn't like going in the corner. He likes to play with the girls and boys at school. But fish don't go to school. Fish are dumb.
Fish are not dumb. Fish ARE dumb.
That's what the boy said. And humans are NOT dumb. The end.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/11/2011 8:15 PM

Nr

It's bad to party too much. Too much cake makes you a sickie. Sickies are not fun to play with. They cough everywhere and make your boo-boos all infectery. Sickies need to stay in bed and be better. Then they can play. And then they will be fun again. But sickies are no fun. Nr doesn't like sickies. He likes healthies.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/11/2011 8:20 PM

Nr

Once upon a poop, there was poop. Poop poop poop poop. The poop walked poopedy. Then he pooped on you, pooped on Chayden Delano. Then he doed the clicky thing with his tongue. That's what Nr did. Then he met Eevee. Eevee ain't seen nothing. Nothing is not a thing, it is a no thing. Can you sniff my butt? That's what the poop wanted to know. But poops don't have butts, and they also don't have noses to sniff butts with. You can only sniff with a nose.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/11/2011 8:22 PM

Nr

Scooby Doo bumped this thing. And he went BUMPBUMP! And then the villain was dead. They did a lot of partying around with Nr.
The clip crashed us. They failed the stars here with his parachute. He used his parachute, but he was crashing. He said graaaagh like a zombie. That's what zombies do and that's why they're scary.
The clip went ziggy, scrash and woosh. And then he crashed for realies. He did too much partying around.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/11/2011 8:27 PM

Nr

I want this to be the last one after I nizzle you. You're fifty-four big meters long tall. He sang a lot of dewdewdewdewdewdewdewdewdew. That's a long song. He didn't know what it meant and stuff. He thought he saw Nr but he was Nr. He was in a mirror. The mirror made him think it was him! Dontcha? Angelule watched the scary show about the mirror. But I'm brave and Nr is brave. Nr can watch the scary parts, and I'll just hide. Nr is the scardier baby, because I'm not a baby. I do dancing and stuff.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/12/2011 1:35 PM

Nr

Nr doesn't like bad songs with scary things. He's gonna turn into a zombie fish and eat their brains. Bad songs get their brains eaten. Nr eats them when he doesn't like clams. He likes the swan and toad game. It's totally seriouslah. Nr eats the seriouslah. For shizzle. He eats them when they are good and not bad. They don't taste good when they are bad. They make the fish sickies.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 04/23/2011 12:22 PM

Chayden wrote:
Nr

Nr is sick. He smells bad. He smells like cherries in a pet hole. I'll get him to the Doc. The Doc should fix him up right. No more cherries in a pet hole for Nr. Like Johnny. I guess I've gotta leave now. Get rid of the pet hole, but maybe leave the cherries. I just gotta do one thing.
"Fine then, be that way! Leave me! D:<"
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 07/20/2011 4:11 PM

Chayden wrote:
Nr

Nr is weird. He looks like a fish and he also looks like a cat. Cats are prettier than fishes because I say so. I say so and it's true. Cuz I say so, and Megatron doesn't know the names. Here you go and buy me an in ice cream. In an, and in an! Yeah~
Let's go and buy a fish ice cream for my Nr.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 07/20/2011 4:13 PM

Chayden wrote:
Nr

Nr enjoys the good songs. Not the acidy ones. Those are sucky and Nr only likes good things from the goodness.
The Timmy Turner goodness and other things.
I don't want to go into the other room! They do grossidy things in there and it's gonna scare Nr!
I'm not scaredy. Nr is the scaredy one.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous