A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

I Guess I'll Die Another Day (P)

Postby Cookie » 06/16/2011 11:59 AM

Vict dragged his feet on the forest floor, sighing and trying to find his way through the dense forest. Gnats kept buzzing around his head and sticking to his fur coat, seeming to enjoy their day while he seemed to be miserable. "Come on Sapphira... How much longer do I have to go?" He was told to meet her here today, she wanted to cheer him up from being so gloomy and utterly depressed. Vict had lost his whole family, everything. His owner told him not to be so upset, but he couldn't help it. He had two beautiful daughters that he would never see again, and two handsome sons. He also lost his lifemate, but that was just the beginning of his troubles. He lost the pet that Cookie had told him to go get from the Metamorphose Medical Clinic and he had tracked it up until he got to Wilt'no Desert and then the tracks just disappeared. How was he going to return home now? And here he was, chasing after Sapphira, when he could be tracking the beast again. What did she want anyway? He didn't need any help, nor did he want it.

{Vict: 1}
Cookie
Pets | Items