A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

@@ Shh, It's Silent Out Here [E, fair warning]

Postby Chayden » 06/25/2011 12:27 AM

I don't know if you can tell what's going to be happening here or not :/
For eveyone's benefit [...well], a few years have passed and Eimke is now eighteen
See? She's now considerably different. Change of species and everything /unintentional

ImageImage
He loved having the power. There was nothing that he could not do, or make her do; she was beneath him. Everyone was beneath him. It was he who pulled the strings that controlled the fates of those around him... It was to him that they need come and grovel for their lives.
Pity... pity, please...
"Keep singing, little nightingales. Cry and bleed and die for me. I love it."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Re: @@ Shh, It's Silent Out Here [E, fair warning]

Postby Chayden » 06/25/2011 12:35 AM

"More than you love me?"
Her voice was just as tiny as it had been so many years ago, when she had first been taken in to live with him.
"Eimke," the man groaned, pressing himself flush against her back. He felt her shudder as he continued in a tone as warm and dangerous as an electrical storm. "You know my feelings..."
"I don't," she protested, seeming even smaller now that he was so close to her. He had been careful to keep her the same size as she had been... "Nobody knows your feelings, Chessurite."
Eimke trembled with emotion - whether it was fear or something more hotly passionate even she herself could not tell.
"Then shall I demonstrate?"
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/25/2011 12:44 AM

"No, no!" came the pant as she felt Chessurite draw away from her. "Not the needles again..."
"Of course not," he chided, still using his most threateningly seductive voice. He knew the way that her insides would be writhing because of it, and longed to see them squirm. Perhaps just one more scar on her waist... "We used those just last night."
Something struck him as he said that, and the ginger felt himself drawn back to the childish figure at the window sill. "Speaking of which..."
Recognizing the insatiable hunger in his amber eyes with a twinge, Eimke offered up her hands. He took them, impossibly gentle, inspecting the lines the needles had made in the thin skin of her fingertips. There were scabs there, but he could still see blood rushing beneath their hardness, beautiful and vigorous in her veins.
"Let me..."
"Do it," they gasped simultaneously, exhilarated and breathless already from the beating of their hearts in time.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/25/2011 12:53 AM

From nowhere, there was a retractable blade. Chessurite extended it, predatory eyes trained on his lover's to catch every flinch as it clicked with its lengthening.
The touch of the tip to the tenderness beneath her scabs elicited an airy moan from Eimke. As he worked on removing the clots from one hand, she held the other to her chest, fighting herself internally. Her eyelids fluttered rapidly - her rational side was losing hold. Ever so slowly, she raised her free hand to her lips.
At first, she only drew the pads of her fingers against them. But as her blood came forth to stain Chessurite's blade, she could not restrain herself. She rasped her tongue against her own skin, uncaring. Her fingers were drawn into her mouth; she gnawed on them until the skin of her knuckles was completely destroyed.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/25/2011 12:59 AM

Chessurite tossed his blade to the bed mindlessly. He had been working it with three nimble digits as he held Eimke's hand fast, but now he found himself reaching for her neck. He bent her backward slowly until he was able to press against the cold, moist glass of the window. Her neck was slender enough for him to have broken it with that hand alone, and so he managed to hold her still without touching her at all.
He pried her ravaged, soggy fingers from her mouth, replacing them with his tongue.
They rarely kissed, but tonight was special.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate