A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Site of the Stars {open} [Possibly RE2]

Postby Firetra » 09/13/2011 8:22 PM

The stars twinkled in the night sky as Opehn' Reha' looked into the open area in the forest. The paterns on her skin shifted as the spiral galaxy on her back moved about and all the stars surrounding it moved. She walked around for a bit and then sat down and started to stare at the sky again.

When the sun got up from its daily cycle. She stood up and moved. As because she is part Nebula, she has to stare at her part of the galaxy every night. Or might her life be taken by the starnge cosmic forces the bound her to her homeland. But since it was day, her bond was broken because she no longer could physicaly have a glimpse of her star system.

Reha' then continued on into a forest. Looking for stuff to do. And of course, wait for her daily cycle.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Site of the Stars {open} [Possibly RE2]

Postby Kylo » 09/13/2011 8:45 PM

The disgruntled demi god huffed irritaedly and growled as water dripped onto his back ruining the neon green feathers that stood up straight on his back. He turned around and fixed the fur to stand up straight again then sniffed the air and drew it across his tongues. Scenting and sensing the body heat of a nearby living thing he crept closer and peered out at it. Scowling with disgust at the creature he snorted and walked into view.

"Creature, tell me where I am now."

The demi god spoke with both heads in almost unison. The different pitches coming from each mouth swirled together and sounded eerie and sinister. He flicked his tail impaitently as he waited for an answer.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby Firetra » 09/13/2011 9:01 PM

Reha' just blinked at him."Sorry?" She said scanning the Insonia with her celestial vision. Analyzing every partical and every spect of his pysical being.

"I'm sorry, but that is not how you should speak to someone of my calliber. And that is no way to ask where you are. Now I will gladly tell you where you are if you ask politly." She said giving him her best smile.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 09/13/2011 9:16 PM

The demi god snarled and thrashed it's tail. "And you know nothing about me little lizard. Now tell me where I am or you'll be the first on my list of beings to sacrifice to the darkness. But don't worry you'll be of use after that. You'll get me one step closer to being the god I should rightfully be! You should fear the name of Samhain! And when my night comes you pathetic creatures of this world shall learn true terror. Now tell me where I am!" He screeched loudly and puffed out his feathers.  He knew that this creatures was one this planet's so called mystically creatures but he did not fear it. He had the darkness on his side, and besides soon the creatures of this pathetic world would be worshiping him.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 09/13/2011 9:31 PM

Not far from the other two creatures, Valynn walked through the trees. The sun reflected off of her bright red fur, making it shine. She had no real reason for being here in the forest, just passing time by going for a walk. Then, she faintly heard another speak. Her curiosity getting the best of her, she decided to walk in the direction it had come from. She heard the voices raise somewhat as she got closer. Then, when the two others were within her sight, she studied them for a moment before saying anything.

Edit: Taking her out, since I didn't get a chance to reply & got too far behind in the roleplay.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Firetra » 09/13/2011 10:52 PM

"I'm sorry sir but I cannot answer that to you at the moment. But I will once you ask politely." She said this in a stern and solid tone. Almost verging on the edge of powerful. But she didn't stop there. She then turned her head to face the newcomer. "Hello Dear, sorry for my actions if they scared you."

"Now then Samhain, What were you about to say." She then forced a little of her celestial powers onto the creature, not really knowing what it might do to it.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 09/13/2011 11:03 PM

Sam pushed the power back at Reha' forcefully and violently. "Inosolent little beast! How dare you try to use your magicks on me!" One set of his eyes wandered over to look at the new comer. "Oh another little creature to give to the darkness? Wonderful!" He cackled and clouds began to gather in the sky blocking out the sun. "I can take care of two birds with one stone! I can just find some regular creature to fill me in on this place. I don't need you little lizard! Besides the darkness has just informed me that you are a threat to him. I don't take kindly to those who threaten my master." Shadows swirled around the ground and trees forming all sorts of unpleasant and horrific shapes.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 09/14/2011 3:13 PM

Val's eyes widened as she watched the situation between the other two escalate. She felt that she should intervene somehow, but wasn't sure what she could do. "Er, hello..." she spoke. "What's the issue here? Maybe I could help somehow...?" She sounded very unsure as she spoke, not sure what she might have walked into.

Edit: Took her out of the roleplay

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Firetra » 09/14/2011 7:11 PM

She took a breath and the shapes disspersed. She looked up to the Isonia and her eyes glowed purple. " You have made a very bad descision my freind." She then exploded and turned to cosmic dust , she then collected herself and reappeared behind the creature. But the thing was, that this time she looked different. She was in human form, a large robe of stars billowing about her even though there was no wind.  She had long dark brown hair with small specks of light showing from it. " Now I ask one more time, ask polilitely!" She said raising her voice. She then materialized spheres of stars and cosmic energy into her hand. "Or so help me that I might blow you to cosmic dust."

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 09/14/2011 8:36 PM

The isonia huffed and transformed into what looked like a teenage human boy, but with pointier ears. Old Celtic and Gaelic runes were tattooed across his arms neck and a bit of his face. "Two can play that game, besides you act like I was asking for your soul or the entire universe. Just get over it lizard lady. Besides the only reason I even sat around in that stinking body was to blend in more with you freaks." He looked over at the lucain and grinned cruelly. "Hey dog- thing tell me where I am since this freak won't. She keeps throwing around this dumb word 'politely' which means jack to me."  He looked back at Reha's hand and scoffed. "Seriously lady I'll just come back, after all I'm made of shadows and darkness and all that good stuff. You don't scare me with your petty threats."

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 09/17/2011 11:27 AM

"Fine I will tell you." She said in a gruff voice, which doesn't seem like it would come out of her. "You are in Tengel Rainforest on the Barakka continent of Evelon." She then lowered herself to the ground. She could not beat him with force, because of his claim. But she might be able to trick him to leave. " Why are you here anyways?" She asked.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 09/17/2011 7:45 PM

"Now was that so hard lizard?" He smiled in triumph and decided to stay in his normal form. He had had enough of that stinking reptile body. "So I'm on Evelon. Sounds like that dumb place Avalon, oh well this will work." He smiled cruelly as he took in the world again. "I'm here to please my master and become a full fledged god. What about you lizard?" he emphasized the last word in disdain. He had always hated lizards. They were always trouble for him.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 09/17/2011 10:08 PM

((Ugh, I'm hoping this post isn't invasive or anything, but it's been so long, I don't even know =| But. Congratulations Firetra you found a Snicky =D You'll find it in your inbox in a minute. If you were hunting for a Moonling, don't lose heart, as if you keep posting, in a week or two you will regain the chance to find another wild pet. I'm just... telling everyone since I have no idea if people know that or not ^__^ ))

If one of the pair, abandoned their power play and mind games for all of ten seconds and looked down at their feet, they might have spotted a curious Spiked Shell. If they didn't notice it, then the sharp spikes could be a possible hazard to any unfortunate hoof, paw or foot that happened to step on it. In this case, the shell was possibly more of a danger to the Nebula Evren as it lay closer to her feet than the Lucain or Insonia.
Seriously, those Snicky shells were dangerous and any decent Snicky would know not to try and leave their shells out in the open.
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby Firetra » 09/17/2011 11:38 PM

"I am already a god you insolent fool! I am the god of a whole galaxy. But I am stick here under circumstances that even I can't comprehend, let alone you. So you want to become a god eh?" She said as she crossed her arms across her chest. She took a step forward and stepped on something sharp. "OW!" She said, she looked down and saw a very sharp shell. She hen lifted her foot so she could see the bottom of it. She sees a small trail of purple blood with small sparkles in it. She shakes it off because it will heal in a few seconds. She then picked up the shell and put it in her robes. Then turned her attention back to the Demi-god.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 09/17/2011 11:50 PM

"I deserve to be a god! For centuries I have worked myself to the bone for my master and all I have recieved in thanks is being sent off to find more sacrifices. But I'll prove to him that I am worthy. I'll prove it!" He watched Reha' stab her foot on the small shell with protruding spikes and laughed. "That's what you get for being all high and mighty, lizard! And don't act like I'm stupid I know more than you think. A lot more." At this he grinned viciously.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer