A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Peeking Through Trees [huuunnnttt.]

Postby Celtic » 12/04/2011 4:17 PM

Giggling from behind the branch. Up, left, right, down? His head whipped about. Where was that little rascal?

"Come find me! You know where I aaammmm"

Ai ground his teeth, before taking one step forward.

"Silly dog! I'm not that way"

He was finally realizing why he was the one sent to get the stupid kid. He was infuriating, he was strange and he was almost... Creepy. But he was six! Six year olds are not meant to be creepy. But this kid had a special member that might have contributed to his strangeness. Feekle. The strange ballama even had a weird name. Not that it was better than Gyri, but still, ever since they found each other, no one wanted to be near either of them. Gyri already gave the kids nightmares when he spent time around them in his forever young state and a few adults even were scared or superstitious when it came to the learf. Such a cute boy, such a mismatched personality.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: Peeking Through Trees [self~]

Postby Celtic » 12/04/2011 4:22 PM

Giggling I changed branches, again. Feekle told me to! And this was such a fun game, even if I was just one of the players. It would take a dumbo not to realize that Feekle was obviously the smartest one of us all. I was so glad to have him, to have someone who knew what he was doing. I would never have known how much fun toying with the adults and the kiddies is without his help.

Leeeffftttt. Go on now Gero, go left. And I'll sound a signal right. Feekle also never called me by my official name, Hyri, instead he called me a Hero. A hero! I was so cool, so awesome in his eyes that it would just.... Not be right not to do as he said! So I creeped left, slowly because the branches were getting thin and falling would give us away! And then Feekle would be mad at me. I hate it when he's mad at me.  I really do. Its not nice. its not cool. Its bad. At least, he says it is. So I try to please him. I try very very hard.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Peeking Through Trees [huuunnnttt.]

Postby Celtic » 12/04/2011 10:32 PM

The right! There was rustling to the right, so, like the logical adult I was, I took a few steps to the right, quietly, scanning the trees for any sign, any at all, of the lovely, stupid, kid. But instead of a flash of yellow or brown, I caught sight of the mangy blue wisp. He was horrible. I hated Feekle more than I hated anyone. Or I should say thing. Anything. That was better.

Oh mister, nice try, but you're getting farther and farther away! That stupid voice assaulted me again. My ears flicked around, trying to get a sense of where this kid was. But he wasn't around here. I didn't have a clue where and it was driving me nuts. So I went to the left, I didn't care if I was going towards him, I just kept on walking. If the kid wanted food he would do the smart thing and give up and trail behind me.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/06/2011 9:17 PM

Where was he going? I sat down precariously on my tree branch, a little put out. It was depressing. My entertainment was walking away from me, you're not supposed to leave little kids out here all alone. Well, not without supervision. Feekle was still here with me, right? Feekle? I called softly. If he didn't respond I didn't know what to do. Ai was long gone, and I didn't know how to get down...

Oh cut your sillyness out. Follow me, you're adult is this way. Feekle muttered, floating by me. He was angry with me for losing Ai... So I got up and hanging my tail and leaves down I walked drearily behind Feekle, hoping my friend would lead me the right way.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/10/2011 11:30 PM

There was nothing left to do. I was the only one here to get the stupid Learf back, and I had willingly ditched him. After it had taken me forEVER to figure out where in this world he was. All of it for nothing because I couldn't deal with him and his stupid friend for longer than five minutes. Yippee. I'm just a wonderful person. At least people back home won't blame me. No one wanted to go look for the kid. No one. But it was Christmas and everyone should be around! Especially the kids. "Well the kids can shove it." I muttered to myself. I couldn't even remember his name for crying out loud! Why was I the one going? Because you're good with kids and no one else has your touch! Ugh. Such crap. I obviously wasn't that good with kids. Hell I can barely keep up with my own! Let alone someone else's. Specially not one with as many issues as this one.

But.... I had to go get him. I had to get the stupid kid and bring him home. Kids shouldn't miss Christmas. I know I never did. Smiling, I turned around and sighed. I really was going to do this. I was going to deliberately put myself in a precarious position just so the runt wouldn't miss opening his presents.
Great.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items