A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Panda Days {Self}

Postby jobiehanna » 01/16/2012 12:55 AM

The young lucross looked around, a look of wonder in her big green eyes. It had just finished raining, and the leaves and other things of the forest were covered in a layer of water, which glistened in the bright shining sun. It was so pretty and wild. All the panda patterned lucross wanted to do was play in the forest.

But there was something bothering her as well. She was utterly lost. There was another thing bothering her, something about the need to protect and defend. Her nature was calling out to her, but she didn't know why and pushed the thoughts away. She wanted to explore! She had been on her own for the longest time now, oblivious to the calling of a master. She didn't need one, she was quite independent. Heck, she had even named herself! She went by Star, a word she had heard others speaking about when looking at the night sky.

{1.1}

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Re: Panda Days {Self}

Postby jobiehanna » 01/16/2012 2:12 PM

Star walked through the forest, her thick tail wagging back and forth behind her. Her eyes searched the forest for anything of interest beside the sparkling of the newly fallen rain. There wasn't anything yet, but Star was sure that she would find something of interest eventually.

She began to get thirsty as she walked, and decided to look for a puddle or stream of some kind to drink from. There was plenty of water in the forest and she eventually came upon a place to drink. There, a leaf was dripping its water onto the ground where it was accumulating. Star bent over and took a drink, her pink tongue taking all the water from the little puddle.

{1.2}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/16/2012 2:46 PM

Mmm, the water was good and pure. Star licked her lips and glanced around her. The forest was so pretty and clean now. But later on when the explorers made their way into the forest it wouldn't be so clean and pretty. Star didn't like the explorers. They ruined the forest for her and all the other natives.

{1.3}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/16/2012 9:39 PM

So Star continued on, her wide eyes open wide. She wanted to explore this forest a little more. She had been living in it since birth, yes, but this area was new to her. Each day she explored more, new areas. She walked through the forest calmly until she heard branches breaking from somewhere else. She immediately took on a defensive position. As she looked on she noticed that it was a Turkezilla looking for its next meal. Star backed away, hoping to go unnoticed. She knew she could fight of beasts, but the Turkezilla was larger than she.

{1.4}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/17/2012 10:16 PM

Star continued to back away, but she stepped on a fallen branch that snapped beneath her weight. Her eyes darted to the giant bird who was now facing her. She swallowed hard, standing still. But the bird began coming her way. Without thinking Star turned tail and ran away from the bird. She could hear it coming toward her as it cleared its own path through the forest. She looked around frantically trying to find a way away from the thing.

{2.5}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items