A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Training in the Bayou [P]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/22/2012 2:01 AM

He had a good heart too. She’d already decided that, though. The swampy water soaked over her skin. She hoped it wouldn’t stain. it was full of bacteria.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/22/2012 2:02 AM

She grimaced a the thought. She hoped she wouldn’t catch anything. Swamps were notorious for disease. And the creatures that lived here were gross. Not that they bothered her, of course.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/22/2012 2:03 AM

They were all so small. She gazed down with ten green eyes. So little and funny. And frightened. They all ran away.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Or swam away, as was the case with some. How interesting. She wasn’t a good swimmer herself. But she was so big, she didn’t need to swim. She just walked along the bottom. How clever.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

She was heading deeper. It was getting darker. The jungle was more oppressive here. She knew she was getting closer. How much farther was it?
[20 posts, level up x1]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous