A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Maybe we should have gotten a guide...

Postby SirMax » 12/09/2007 1:07 PM

ImageImageImage

"Kennnnnn~ Where are youuuu?" As the call, in such a sweet ringing tone, carried through the jungle on the fragrant winds, the Sun Learf in question winced, quickly scrambling up a palm tree and trying to blend in with a big bunch of plantains.

But alas, his disguise failed as another Sun Learf walked into the clearing and looked up at him. "It's going to cost you if you want to remain undiscovered, Kenny boy." Ken looked pained. "Kat... you wouldn't tell Kim, would you?" he asked pleadingly. Kat smiled widely. "Yes I would."

Ken looked indecisive for a moment, glancing at the forest as the voice called out again. "Kennnnnnnn! Come heeeeerrrreee..." Ken bit his lip. "Fine fine fine, what do you want?" he grumbled. Kat grinned. "Your dessert for a month." Ken sighed. "Fine..." he muttered. Kat paused for a second. "...on the other hand, this is just too funny. No deal!" whistling, she leaned against the tree and waited for Kim to arrive.

"Kennnnnn!" came the voice again, closer this time, and then a third Learf burst through the undergrowth. "Where is that man?" she asked, pouting. Kat smirked and pointed up. Kim, confused, looked up at the group of plantains. "Ken!" she squealed, and the Learf in the tree groaned heavily. "Hello, Kim..." he muttered.

[[1]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 12/09/2007 1:56 PM

[center]ImageImage
Soth-----Le'shaire

"Hey Soth... where are we?" A Sun Learf asked, looking up at the older Leawolf, who was looking around, his ears perked.  "Shh, shh!  I hear someone.  'Kennnnnnnn! Come heeeeerrrreee...' They say.  We're not alone, my friend." He said.  Le'shaire grinned.  "Oh, marvelous!  More companions!" She said.

"Calm down; do calm down, Le'shaire!  We don't know if those are Moonlings or if they're something else.  'Tis best to approach slowly; cautiously." He said.  The Sun Learf nodded.  "Yes, Soth." She said, grinning still.  "It's so good to finally see you talking; you never talked back at Kitsune's home." She added.

"I never had reason to talk there.  Fire's home... it gives me reason to be social." He said.

{Soth: 1||Le'sh: 1}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby SirMax » 12/09/2007 3:25 PM

Kat's ears pricked up when she heard other voices, walking towards the source of the voices and leaving Ken to deal with Kim, who, to Ken's immense relief, was having trouble climbing the tree and was now cutely begging Ken to come down of his accord. "Come on Ken, pleeeeease come down?" she pleaded, pouting up at him. Ken just glared down at her and climbed higher. Kim let out a "hmph!" and crossed her arms. "Ken! You get down here RIGHT NOW!" Ken stared at her in shock, still clinging to the tree as Kim angrily stamped on the ground. Kat, meanwhile, was still picking through the underground to get to the other voices.

[[2]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 12/10/2007 1:40 PM

Soth stopped dead in his tracks as he heard footsteps coming slowly towards them.  Le'shaire could tell that something was wrong the instant Soth stopped, so, she looked back at him, curious.  "What is it, Soth?  You see a Moonling or something?" She asked.

"Shh, shh!  I think I hear another Learf." Soth said, sniffing the air curiously.  "No, make that two... no, three... Three Learfs, of the Sun variety." He said, moving closer to the bush that separated them from Kim, Kat, and Ken.  Le'sh blinked.  "So... what're ya gonna do?" She asked in a whisper.

"Just be quiet for a moment." Soth replied.

{Soth: 2||Le'sh: 2}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/10/2007 8:36 PM

Cordelia walked down the path. She didn't know this forest, but she always liked to explore. She ran down the path, when she heard other people. She looked through some bushes to see 3 Sun Learf. She walked through slowly, looking at each of them. "H-hi. What are you guys doing all the way out here?"
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/11/2007 11:40 AM

Le'sh turned around to see the Imperial Albie, and her ears flattened for a moment.  Soth also turned around, looking at the Albie that was no larger than them.  "Well, my friend, Le'shaire, and I were just coming out here to explore... and we heard others." Soth said, indicating Le'shaire.

The femme nodded.  "Yup!  Soth and I have been together for a long, loooong time.  He's known ne since before I evolved from a Leaflet." She said, a happy murr coming from her chest.  Soth chuckled.  "My name is Soth, by the way.  Who might you be?" He asked.

{Soth: 3||Le'sh: 3}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 12/11/2007 12:54 PM

"Hello." said Kat, poking her head through a bush and blinking at the pets congregated there. "What are you doing here?" she asked, rather curious as to why any sane pet would be this deep in the rainforest. It wasn't really safe, what with the moonlings and all... a pet could run into trouble out here, there wasn't much doubt of that!

"Um, look over there! Other people!" Ken exclaimed, pointing and praying that Kim would be distracted. Luckily, Kim was very easy to distract and ran off after Kat, leaving a relieved Ken to start sliding down the tree.

His life had been a constant chase movie since Kim had targeted him with her affection like some kind of horrible, demonic ballistic missile. She was relentless, but he had never stopped long enough to find out what she actually planned to do to him if she caught him...

[[3]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 12/11/2007 1:07 PM

Soth held his head high as he said, "Well, my... er, my friend, Le'shaire, and I were just exploring out here.  Two of our Kuhna friends had come out here once, and they seemed to like it... save for the spirits that they encountered."

Le'sh chuckled.  "Aww, c'mon, Sothie!  You knooooooow you like me!" She said teasingly.  Soth blushed as he said, "Er... yes.  Le'shaire and I have lived together since her 'pup-hood', and as such, a bond between un developed that one cannot ignore." He said.  Le'sh smiled and said, "As Soth here said, I'm Le'shaire, but you can call me Le'sh.  Pleased to meet ya!" She said.

{Soth: 4||Le'sh: 4}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 12/11/2007 1:27 PM

"Really? We're only out here 'cause we're lost. It's Kim's fault." Kat said confidently, as Kim burst through the undergrowth. "That's Kim, by the way. She's the one who got us lost. Say 'hello' to the nice people, Kim." Kim grinned. "Hello there!" she said, grinning. Ken followed after her warily, seeming ill at ease, and for good reason. "This is Ken, my boyfr-" at 'boy', Ken was already up a tree and scowling down at the Sun Learf, who had jumped at where he had been standing. "Aww, Keeennn..." she whined, staring up the tree at him.

[[4]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 12/11/2007 1:32 PM

Soth chuckled.  "Ah, so you three have been companions for a while too, eh?" He said first, and then, he asked, "Where were you headed, anyways?  I know my way around this rainforest... pretty good.  I haven't been out here before, but I do recognize some areas from my friend Ashani's report of the place." He said.

Le'sh chuckled as Ken burst back up the tree.  "Aww, don't be so frightened!  We don't bite... unless we need to." She teased, nuzzling up to Soth.  He smiled as he said, "No.  I do not bite unless provoked.  And it takes a lot to provoke me, too." Le'shaire grinned.  "I should know!  I;ve known him my whole life!" She said.

{Soth: 5||Le'sh: 5}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 12/11/2007 2:17 PM

"It's not you I'm afraid of." said Ken, glaring down at Kim, who scowled back up and him and poked her tongue out for extra effect. "It's her." he finished, pointing accusingly at Kim and scowling even more fiercely.

Kat rolled her eyes. "Um, yeah. Kim likes Ken... I think... and Ken doesn't really like her back." Ken, still staring at Kim, shook his head. "That's not it, it's just she entirely crazy and I can't get to know her because she won't stop chasing me long enough for me to learn anything about her." Kim 'hmph'ed. "Nu uh." she mumbled.

[[5]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 12/11/2007 2:29 PM

Le'sh chuckled.  "Ah, I know how that seems... there's this one Fellox that frequents our Pen, IceCry.  I think he and Fire, who also has a Blaze Fenling form, had a relationship, but it... vapoirzed.  She tries to stay away from him, bgut he seems to be everywhere she goes, even though she's told him to stay away from her, 'specially with EarthSong around." She said.

Soth laughed.  "Well... you should take these things one step at a time.  I mean, I wouldn't give my affection to Le'shaire unless I knew that she would understand why she was getting it, and if she'd be willing to give me the same affection back.  The same holds true for our Kuhna companions." He said, laughing.

{Soth: 6||Le'sh: 6}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/11/2007 7:01 PM

Cordelia just stared at the group, she was the only one that wasn't a Learf or was a Learf before. She looked up at Soth, "Oh, I'm Cordelia. Nice to meet you all. I'm not lost, but I don't really know the land. I live in a wood, so I know what look for for food and shelter and stuff." She looked at the others. That was kinda her problem, she would blab out things.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/18/2007 7:56 PM

(no one's posting. I think is turned dead.)
Cordelia looked at everyone, then seeing a fruit tree, zipped up it to the low branch and grabbed a fruit. She sat down to relax and eat it.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate