A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Stuck in the Jungle continued (Becca, come here!)

Postby Kittyms » 09/04/2007 6:43 PM

(this is a repost from the old Forum, just so you know)

Suddenly, Xena gave a gasp, and found herself falling in the air. She had accidentally lost her grip on the Hollowheart's scales, and was now freefalling. "Help!!!!" she wailed, her cries lost in the rush of wind as she plunged with frightening speed down towards the enormous expanse of water that they had seen earlier.

"Xena!!" Kitty cried in alarm, so worried for her pet that she accidentally dropped her book. "Save her, Deverionseen!!" She clutched the spine in front of her, staring in anguish at her falling Kuhna.

Kitty's Breedables------The Menagerie
"Control yourself; take only what you need from it." ~Kids by MGMT
Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 986
Donate

Postby Becca » 09/05/2007 4:05 PM

Deverionseen tucked his wings in close to his body. Dropping like a stone, he manuvered himself so that he was directly underneath the kuhna. Snapping open his wings, he brought his drop to a halt. "When you land, extend your claws!" he shouted.

OOC: Sorry about the wait, I've been busy with school. ^^;;

Summon the djinni with your mystic pentacle,
he appears in guises most fanciful.
Tread with caution of his deceitful ways,
lest this be your last of days.
Give him his charge and send him on his way,
before his tricks lead you into disarray...

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 477
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/05/2007 5:40 PM

('S ok, I'm sure everyone's busy with school, including me. >,< *grumbles about school*)

"All right," Xena gasped, her paws outstretched until, with a small thud, she landed on the massive Hollowheart's back. Kitty gasped in relief, and grabbed the Kuhna, hugging her tight.

"Thank goodness you're all right!" she said, squeezing the living daylights out of poor Xena. "Thank you so much for rescuing her, Deverionseen!!" She gave the Void Hollowheart's a pat. "So, how much further?"

"Lemme go!" Xena mewed, wiggling out of Kitty's death grip, and positioning herself on Deverionseen's back, her claws extended for grip.

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/10/2007 6:11 PM

(Okay, I'm leaving this roleplay. This is Xena and Kitty's last post... Sorry, this topic's just dying and I need to go train my pets.)

"Well, goodbye, Deverionseen," Kitty said, suddenly standing up on his back, her balance perfect. "I hope to see you again sometime." Leaping off of his back spread-eagled with Xena clinging to her shoulders, she plunged in freefall. Then, a shadow moved out of the trees and swooped beneath her. It was another Hollowheart, this one an Imperial. It gave the Void Hollowheart a blank look as it swooped away, Kitty waving with one hand as she clung to a spine.

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate