A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

We're going on a journey, We're going on a big one...(open)

Postby kabuto_rocks » 12/15/2007 4:06 PM

Concept Penticorn

Hekaya/Female/Mysterious

To gaze upon this creature is a rarity itself. She enjoys lightly hopping from one place to the next, lazily drifting everywhere and anywhere. If some one is struggling with creative thought she sometimes appears and helps them out. She rarely talks and has few friends

1 posts

Candle Shinzo

Quemar/Male/Strong personality, Bit hateful

1 posts

(OOC: Sorry for posting a lot of detail, I just like you to know what the characters are really like. Oh, and since I want this to be quite long I'm looking for about 2-3 more people to join me on my jungle adventure)

Quemar grumbled, fighting his way through the mass of bushes that loomed in front of him. Beside him Hekaya bounced tauntingly, leaping with ease and avoiding all hassle. As he stumbled into a small clearing he sat on a nearby rock with a sigh.
"I really hate you sometimes you know?" He hissed at the Penticorn as it hovered next to him, silently staring. Rolling his eyes he took the heavy bag he was carrying off his back and double checked it. They had about a day or so's food & water left and all the extra essentials (torch, net etc) were neatly placed beneath it. Zipping up the bag again he threw it at Hekaya who caught it neatly in her mouth.
"Here, you carry it." She made no objection and swung the bag around until it suddenly appeared attached on her back. Quemar looked around. He decided to stay there for a while, figuring the further he went the harder it would be for the next pet to find them. Their owner had promised to send another pet along with food after a couple of days, which meant that it should arrive in about two days time. Plenty of time to continue exploring Quemar thought
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby ~Ryuu chan » 12/15/2007 7:22 PM

orange = Koruxi
red = Zui

Name: Koruxi
Personality: kind, shy, loves her mate Zui and friend dearly, and would die for them.

Name: Zui
Personality: can be very rude and unfriendly to strangers, VERY protective over his mate Koruxi, will warm up to people once he gets to know them, has a soft side for little ones.

The two young ferrikoons traveled slowly through the forest, with satchels slung over their sides, they had been told that there were other animals in the forest going on a journey of some sort, so they brought enough food plus alot extra so that they would be sure not to run out, their bags were so full they dragged on the ground causing Koruxi to stumble and fall which would concern Zui and would rush to her side to help her up. "Do y-you think we are almost there?" Koruxi asking panting heavily, she was weary from traveling and wanted to lay down and rest a while, but Zui pushed her on, "Almost there, I promise." Zui encouraged.
  They walked over a ridge looking down into a small field with bushes lining the outside edge, but just at that moment Zui spotted two unfamiliar creatures walking , just about towards the middle of the area, "Could that be them?" Koruxi exclaimed in excitement, her tiredness seemed to suddenly be gone, she leaped to her paws and started running down to the field calling out to the strangers not even waiting for Zui, "WAIT!" Zui hollered, he sounded irritated, "What if it's not?!" but Koruxi was running so fast she could not hear him and all Zui could do is race after her. I hope we found them...and that...we didn't run into trouble he thought.
ImageImage
.::Xai::. .::Hakujou::.
-------------------------------------
Zoo Pen
~Ryuu chan
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 17
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 12/16/2007 7:34 AM

2 & 2

Hekaya raised her head, hearing the disturbance. She brushed against Quemar to let him know and then bounded a bit further on, looking for the pets. Quemar got up off the rock and his flames began to burn more fiercely. He wasn't sure if this company was friendly and he wanted to be ready to scare them off if they weren't. Hekaya seem to remain friendly, though her expression held mystery and was hard to read, her eyes seemed gentle and welcoming. Quemar could spot the faint outline of two Ferrikoons and he relaxed slightly. Hopefully they weren't looking for trouble either...
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ~Ryuu chan » 12/17/2007 12:06 AM

k = 2
z = 2

As Koruxi rushed through the thick brush, just barely squeezing through bracken she raced up ahead and nearly colided with a concept penticorn, she skidded to a halt, eyes wide "U-uh h-hello," she rasped over heavey panting, "Are you one of the creatures that I heard about going on...some sort of journey?" she looked at the penticorn questionabley but tensed in case this animal was looking for trouble, but at that moment Zui came racing up, skidding beside her, he seemed to begin a low growl in his throat, lower his voice he demanded, almost to rudely for his  meaning to, "Who are you?"
ImageImage
Zoo Pen
~Ryuu chan
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 12/18/2007 2:07 PM

3 & 3

Hekaya began to nod but backed away slightly when she met the less-friendly of the two. Quemar quickly leapt forward, keeping his eyes firmly on the darker one. He stared into the crimson eyes for a moment or two before speaking.
"I'm Quemar and this is Hekaya. Who are you?" He replied equally rudely, him being stubborn and determined to give as good as he got. His flames seemed slightly more agitated than before but they simmered slightly as he turned to the lighter, calmer one, "Yes, we're going on a journey. Are you some of the ones who are joining us?" He smiled faintly while Hekaya bowed her head gracefully in greeting
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ~Ryuu chan » 12/22/2007 2:14 PM

Zui just stared at Quemar before answering, "My name is Zui, and this is Koruxi" he replied in a gentle tone, not wanting to sound mean anymore, but he still was tense in case any one of them tried anything. "Yes, yes we were told about it and I thought it sounded fun so I decided to come, and of course, Zui insisted he came with me" she said with a slight laugh in her tone, "Well, my name is Koruxi" she started, "I appologize for Zui, he's seemed to have a temper today, he's not really like this" she looked over at her mate who has scartching his paws on the ground. "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to sound that way" Zui said mumbling, obviously embarassed, Koruxi giggled but continued asking, "So where exactally are we headed?"

Z=3
K=3
ImageImage
Zoo Pen
~Ryuu chan
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 12/22/2007 2:46 PM

4 4 1

Quemar relaxed, looking slightly embarassed himself. "That's okay, I was a little rude myself," His flames died as he smiled as best he could. Hekaya bounced excitedly on the spot, pleased to meet some new people. Quemar looked up at the trees and shivered slightly, "We're just searching around really, no place in particular. My owner heard about some rare creatures and such and I felt like an adventure so..." He trailed off, "That reminds me. Our friend is supposed to be joining us soon. I should warn you she's a litte..." Before he could finish the bushes nearby rustled loudly. Hekaya bounced away, feeling a little nervous. Quemar backed up defencively, flames burning slowly brighter. Suddenly a Leawolf jumped out, shouting loudly.
"Boo! Caught ya!" She burst into giggles, rolling on her back with laughter.
"Hyper..." Finished Quemar, looking more than slightly annoyed
Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

Leawolf

Name: Beth
Personality: Hyperactive (Not silly, giggly hyperactive, though she seems it in this post. Just very energetic), Loves to Explore

(OOC: Hope you don't mind me introducing another character. From here on I'll do her speech in Green and Quemar's in Dark Red so there's no confusion. Also I apologize if this post is a bit odd, my mind's all over the place right now XD)
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ~Ryuu chan » 12/22/2007 3:59 PM

(OOC: nah it's fine XD I don't mind at all, I'm kind of blah today myself and ya things prolly might not sound right all the time ^^; )

Koruxi brightened up meeting another "happy" person like herself, she was tired of the tense air, "Ya our human wanted us to search for a moonling while we were out here, she really wants one, so maybe we can look for that hidden library I've heard they are around while we are out here." she smiled hopefully. Zui just stared at the leawolf amused, "Some of our friends were talking about searching for moonlings too, so we might run into them if we find the library, but I have no idea if they decided too go or not." "Well if this is everyone don't you thik we should hurry and find a place too sleep for the night before it gets...dark?" Koruxi said looking towards the horizon, she wasn't to fond of being out at night....

Z=4
K=4
ImageImage
Zoo Pen
~Ryuu chan
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 12/23/2007 12:38 PM

5 5 2

"Sounds like a plan!" Beth exclaimed brightly, smiling happily at the pair. Quemar looked less than thrilled-he wasn't too fond of the happy smiley Leawolf.
"I'm sure we can stop by at the library on our route. Where abouts do you suppose we should sleep?" Hekaya yawned silently, nibbling dantily on the leaf of an exotic-looking plant.
"Somewhere sheltered, definately. We don't know what could be out here," As she spoke she shivered slightly before pulling a determined face, "I'm sure we can cope though! After all, it's not like we haven't prepared ourselves as best we can." Hekaya nodded and looked thoughtful for a moment. She took an extra long leap and landed neatly on top of a shortish tree. She jumped up and down on the spot a few times impatiently
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ~Ryuu chan » 12/23/2007 4:45 PM

"Right" she said as she stood up, "I saw a cave near a stream with some bushes surrounding the area over that way, just before we climbed the ridge, it looked like a good stop." Koruxi said a little more confident about the trip. "Sounds good to me, lets go, but we should try and collect some dry wood and plants so we can make a fire once we get there." he said picking up his satchel, he was so tired it seemed to weigh a ton. "Well...what are we waiting for?" Koruxi bounced up like a kit, "Let's goooooooo!!!!"

K=5
Z=5
ImageImage
Zoo Pen
~Ryuu chan
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate