A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Family Decision (P/ToonxFire)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/29/2013 5:22 PM

"I'm Saneol and this is Persephone," Saneol said with his head held up for respect.  Persephone was still keeping her eyes on Espea still and paid no attention what so ever to the female leader, Kalach-cha.

Espea nods and cleared her throat to present to the male leader, Katalmach.  

"Around three and a half months ago, I encountered one while it attacked a Nago, who appears to become part of your clan.  I slayed it but before it fully died, it attacked me with it's tail and sent me five hundred yards away from him before I could even help his wounds.  I seem to know their weak points by using a sword but I do not know about Paragon tactics.  Human mode is my main form ninety percent of the time."
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/29/2013 5:36 PM

"I see," Katalmach said.  "Raloi never mentioned being assisted, but maybe he was unaware of your presence because of your human shape at the time.  Many of us either do not possess the ability to take on a human form, or we have chosen to forsake it for whatever reasons."

Here, he paused--for but a moment.  "Any assistance which you can render to my aerial and ground hunters, I am certain they would be grateful for--and we can compensate you for your trouble, as well," Katalmach said, indicating some gemstones which were embedded into the wall of their den.

"Saneol and Persephone... those are fine names," Kalach-cha said, nodding.  "Your brother, when we found him, said that you were abandoned as eggs--do you have anywhere that you can go?" she asked.

Maybe they will want to stay here... at least Saneol, maybe, Zaeyin thought to himself.  He would make a fabulous hunter...
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/29/2013 5:48 PM

Espea's eyes went wide as she saw the gems.  "I'll consider that offer," she said and looks back over hearing the others talk.

Saneol nods, "I have no where to call my home and neither does Persephone so we would gladly take up the offer to--" "No San-san," Persephone said and looked at Saneol.  He was shocked to hear this.  "What do you mean?"  

Persephone looks down and then nods, "I.... I want to join Espea and Chaotic Bounty!"  That shocked Both Saneol and Espea after hearing that.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/29/2013 6:00 PM

"Of course, we cannot make the decision for you, naturally, young ones," Kalach-cha said.  "But I think that I speak for my mate--and possibly every Paragon within the Clan--when I say that both you and Espea will be welcome to come and stay here as you need.  We will not turn you away," she said.

"Yes, Kalach-cha speaks truthfully," Katalmach said.  "We will even allow you to select dens within the nest to use as your own when you do decide to stay here--both Persephone and Espea," he said.  "Now, for Zaeyin and Saneol..."

"I want to be an aerial hunter, Katalmach," Zaeyin said.  "I've been thinking for a long time, and I... I think that would be where I would best be suited," he said.  Katalmach nodded, and turned his head to Saneol.

"We have several different tasks within the Clan: sentinels, like Aerarnis, fighters, hunters--ground and aerial, since not all of our hunters are blessed with filght, healers, and our den constructors--you doubtless saw the three working off to the north-east, trying to expand our nest further down into a network of caverns," he said.  "We will not assign a task to you; rather, you may choose a task that you believe fits your skills the best," he added.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/29/2013 6:07 PM

This puzzled Saneol for a bit but he decided.  "I'll need some time to think...  For now, let me claim a den for myself to think things over."

Espea came walking and sat next to Persephone.  "You sure you want to join me?" she said and looked into Persephone's eyes.  "With all my might and all my strength, I want to join you in the marks of fighting and learning to control the ways of changing from one to another," Persephone said.  As she said that, Espea could not help but smile as she looked into the little one's eyes.  "I see a firey passion for you," she said.

(From this RP on out, fireheart controls Saneol for those you reading ^^)
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/29/2013 6:20 PM

"Take all the time you need to decide what you wish to serve as within the Clan, young one," Katalmach said.  "However, I will still assign you and your brother--and sister and her friend, should they so desire--to a mentor.  Since Espea has been kind enough to offer to help us with the problems we have been having with the Battleheart clan, I think it is only appropriate that we assign you to another hunter."

"Yes, that would be best," Kalach-cha said.  "Maybe... Garnrirnis?  He will be outside, by the watering hole--he has those odd hybrid wings and resembles both Katalmach and I in appearance."

"I agree--Garnrirnis will do well with them," Katalmach said.  Both Zaeyin and Saneol lowered their heads.

"I can show you where my den is," he said to Saneol.  "There are plenty of open dens, though."

"I think it would be the best idea if you lead the way until we meet up with this Garnrirnis, Zaeyin," Saneol said.  "I remember seeing some empty dens on the way down here, but Aerarnis... does she always walk at such a clip?" he asked.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/29/2013 6:31 PM

Espea looked at Persephone and smirks, "Alright then Sephone, let me first show you how to transform.  But for this we'll be out of this section and do it away from the clan's entrance."  "Why not call me Pershopne?" Persephone said a bit confused.  "Sephone is actually a cuter name for you for me, besides, your full name is to Greek like for my taste," Espea said and headed outside.  Persephone looked over at her brothers then looked away and followed right behind Espea.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/29/2013 6:47 PM

"Oh!  Please, wait a moment!"

This particular voice came from a male Ambia, sporting hybrid wings and looking like chocolate and peanut butter.  "So, these are your siblings, Zaeyin?  I had a feeling that they'd wind up here one day!" he said, and Zaeyin chuckled.

"Only Saneol is officially joining the Clan," he said.  "Persephone and Espea will be aiding with the conflict with the Battlehearts, however."

"Oh, I see!" Garnrirnis said.  "I suppose I should introduce myself, even though Mother and Father doubtless told you who I am.  My name's Garnrirnis, and I'm an aerial hunter," he said.  "Would you mind a tour?  It won't take too long, since it sounds like the ladies have plans of some sort," he said.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/29/2013 7:19 PM

"Can't, maybe later buddy. I need to show my new pupil how to turn into a human," Espea said as she smirked.  "But before I do, why do you look like a peanut butter and chocolate candy bar?"  Persephone couldn't help but giggle at that statement.  Garnrirnis really DID look like a candy bar just the colors alone.

"Eh, nevermind that.  Come on Little White, we need to teach you quickly so you can be useful in some way or another," Espea said and Persephone blinked at her comment.  Little White?  First Sephone, now Little White.  Is she trying to nickname me? Persephone thought as she followed.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/29/2013 8:20 PM

"Why do I look like--huh?" Garnrirnis said, but by then, the two female Paragon had already begun discussing their tasks, and it sounded like the Placid had already nicknamed the Spark Drake female.  After a couple of minute, he shrugged as he said, "Well, I can always show them around later.  Shall we?" he asked Zaeyin and Saneol, who both nodded.

"Well, I know about this area," Zaeyin said.  "This is more or less the common area, where everyone can gather and discuss things.  But, if we expand successfully into the caverns below, the common area might be down there," he said.

"Right," Garnrirnis said.

"We also know where the healers' den is, and we met two of the three healers," Saneol said, and Garnrirnis nodded.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/29/2013 9:17 PM

Once out of the main area, Espea turned human and pulled her hood back up.  "Ah that's better," she said and Persephone's eyes sparkled as she leaned her head foreheard.  "You look so tiny," Persephone said.  Espea couldn't help but chuckle and grabbed Persephone's nose.  "Easy, I may be tiny, but I pack a wild punch," she said and looked into her eyes.  

"Now... let me show you a little technique I learned on how to turn human."  After that, it was non stop hours of training, little by little.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/29/2013 9:38 PM

"...and that's it, basically; unless you have more questions.  Saneol, you sure you don't have any ideas what you want to do within the Clan yet?" Garnrirnis asked, having finished briefing Zaeyin on what he would need to do when the hunters all gathered in the morning.

"Actually... I've been thinking about becoming a hunter myself," Saneol said.  "Being a fighter is all well and fine, but I'd rather be out there, helping provide for the Clan, since... well, the Clan doesn't have to provide for us, but they are.  It's the least I can do to help repay," he said.

"Mother and Father don't hold debts over the Paragons' heads... but, if you want to think of it that way, I won't stop you," he said.  "Your brother can show you the available dens, and I'll meet you down at the waterhole later, all right?"

"There's actually a few available dens around the one I chose!" Zaeyin said.  "I chose a larger one, just... you know, just in case--"

"Already thinking about finding a mate among these Clan Paragon, Zaeyin?" Saneol asked, laughing.  "I'm sure we'll be here for some time before that happens, though.  From what I've seen, most of the females are either taken or... well, our sister and that odd bounty hunter," he said, and both of the Paragon laughed as they walked towards the dens.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/30/2013 12:05 AM

"Huntress idiot, not hunter.  Hunter is men, huntress is women.  You do not want me on my bad side or else I'd skin your hyde," Espea said coming back into the area as she sat down and blinked a bit.  Persephone on the other hand, seemed a bit exhausted from the training for the first time.  

Espea on the other hand, was working just fine, and it appeared that, the wound was almost fully healed?  But how was that possible unless....

Espea looked over at the poor tired Persephone and smiled, "You know, healing that scratch wasn't necesarry.  Don't know why you did it but thanks anyways."  Persephone looked back up at Espea and nodded back to her with a soft smile.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/30/2013 12:27 PM

"Huntress, pardon me," Saneol said, looking at the den that Zaeyin had selected.  "You've certainly got tastes, Brother--and high hopes, if I do say so myself.  Let's hope that you're not stuck waiting for the right mate to come around for too long," he said.

"So, which den are you going to pick, Saneol?" Zaeyin asked.

"Right next to yours.  Family should stick together, should they not?" Saneol asked, laughing.  "At least, we should stick together when we can, that is.  With our sister being a bounty huntress and all now," he said, putting extra emphasis on the term huntress.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/30/2013 12:47 PM

Perspehone forwned, "You know San-san, just becasue I'm going to be with Espea, doesn't make me a huntress.  I'm a trainee, and I rather study medicine then kill for money."  Her red eyes narrowed as she pouted.  Espea chuckled, "She does have the talent to heal scars like this one."  That made Persephone blush and smile a bit.  "See what I mean?" she said and stuck her tongue out to Saneol.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate