A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Family Decision (P/ToonxFire)

Postby SpringsSong » 01/30/2013 12:53 PM

"Now, now, Sis; no need to get pouty with me.  This happened all so suddenly that I didn't know what to think.  I just suddenly hear that you want to join a bounty huntress; the logical train of thought is that, someday, you won't be a trainee," Saneol said, laughing slightly.

"The principle is the same with ninjas, I seem to recall hearing," Zaeyin said.  "Not all ninjas are fighters--there are diplomat ninjas and medical ninjas, but they are still seen as ninjas nonetheless.  You might not be a bounty huntress that kills for a bounty, Sister; but as you are affiliated with one, most will see you as that."

"Shall we make our way back to the waterhole?" Saneol asked.  "I think that Garnrirnis wanted to introduce us to the other hunters before we join them on a hunt tomorrow," he said.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/30/2013 1:06 PM

Espea looked over and saw sadness in Persephone's eyes and she wrapped her tail around Persephone's back leg.  "Hey, it's okay Little White.  It doesn't matter what people think.  Your life is what you choose to be."  Persephone looked up at Espea and smiles sweetly, "Thanks... Espea."  

Espea flicked her tail and hit the back of Persephone's head.  "It's Boss from here on out Little White, got it?"  Persephone flinched and meeped a bit but looked at Espea and nodded yes.  "Now, go grab a den and I'll meet you there.  I got.... business to take care of."

After that, Espea left for a bit and Persephone was confused.  I wonder where she's going?  Oh I hope she'll be fine, she thought and started to look for a Den beig enough for two for the time being and headed inside.  Crazy enough, there was one close enough to the healers.
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/30/2013 5:35 PM

The two male Paragon made their way back down to the common area.  They did not find it odd that their sister and Espea were taking a den together; since they would only stay here from time to time, it would doubtless make things easier if they only took up one den.  It did not take them long to reach the common area, as their dens were not all that far from the bottom of the nest.

"There's... a lot of other Paragon here..." Saneol said, and Zaeyin laughed.

"If you add us to their numbers, then there are seven total hunters at this time, Saneol--four aerial and three ground," Zaeyin said.

"Three ground hunters?  But I only see one Paragon whose wings do not permit filght.  Everyone else should..."

"Callildor's strength is in sprinting, and Eacetto--believe it or not--did not always have those wings," Zaeyin said.  "He can maybe flutter a few feet off of the ground at this time, but he is still getting used to his wings."

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/30/2013 5:49 PM

Persephone heard this and walked over to her siblings with interest.  "So it's possible for the wingless to get wings?  But how is that even possible?"  

Outside the area where the clan is located, Espea was just searching about, looking around to make sure her hunch was correct.  She was in her human form for the time being.  Her hair was pitch black as she wore the same hood only this time, it was connected to a vest the same color as her Body Bar marking in Paragon form.  Along with that, her pants were a deep orange brown color that slightly sparkled if in the right sunlight and had red rings around her neck, arms, wrists, and on the outer part of her legs.  

"Now where are you," she whispered still looking around more cautious then before.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 02/05/2013 5:06 PM

"I've heard that it was possible for Paragon who did not have wings to obtain them, but I had thought it was but a myth," Saneol said, staring at the Primal with Insectile wings.  "Was anyone else in the Clan like that?"

"If there was, I know nothing of it," Zaeyin said.  "Now, let's talk to Garnrirnis, shall we?" he asked, and they walked over to the Ambia with the hybrid wings.

"Ah, there they are!" Garnrirnis said.  "Saneol, Zaeyin--ready to meet the rest of the hunters?" he asked, and the two males nodded.

"All right.  There's my brothers--Eacetto and Callildor--" he said, pointing to the other Ambia and the Primal that shared similar shades of brown to him.  "--this might seem weird, but they're ground hunters.  Quocel, the Sandshark, is a ground hunter, too--but that goes without saying.  Over here, you have Morina--a masterful hunter in her own right--and Adalden.  Adalden's the odd one here; we know next to nothing about him other than he's Yenaya's mate and that he can use the Light element."

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/05/2013 5:27 PM

"A light elemental using Paragon?  Sounds like a unique idea," Persephone said with a smile as she looked at the other hunter Paragons with interest.

Espea sniffled the air and smirked, "Gotcha Albino girlie!"  There was an attack from a steel fan out of nowhere but Espea dodged it and slid and had her back to the tree.  "Come on out Half Daughter of Death," Espea said and looked up at a tree.

There in the trees was a girl with pale albino skin and pale gray hair.  She had red eyes and wore a Traditional silver and pale red Chinese dress with leggings.  Around her entire body was markings of Chaos, which blended so well with the detailing of the dress it looked like it was really par of the dress and not tattoo markings.

"Hate it when you say that Boss," the girl said and jumped out of the trees and landed in front of Espea.  "Well you might like this idea.  We've got another recruit," Espea said and the girl smiled widely.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 02/05/2013 5:43 PM

"Well, actually, it's not all uncommon in the Clan," Garnrirnis said.  "Callildor and I, as well as our parents, can use the Light element to some degree.  It's... part of what goes along with being an Ambia, I guess," he said.

"Like how I can control fire, so obviously, one of our parents controlled fire," Saneol said, frowning for but a moment.  "Wouldn't you agree, Zaeyin?"

"It would be a logical assumption to make, yes," Zaeyin said as he looked around the den.  When he saw two new Paragon approaching the common area.  He nudged his brother slightly here.  "Look~ there's the son and daughter of our lead sentinels.  Isn't Laeraenis just... amazing?" he asked.

Saneol made no remarks.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/05/2013 5:59 PM

Persephone blinked and tilted her head a bit confused and looked to the clans entrance and frowned.  What's taking her so long?  I'm getting worried, she thought and slowly started walking over there but heard a loud roar and a huge thud.  She got worried and ran to the entrance.  Once outside she turned into her human form and spread her wings from her back and flew up in the air and looked around.

Espea and the girl were breathing heavily as they stayed in one of the trees.  "Hate those Battlehearts," Espea said and the girl nodded.  "Five keystones says the newbie heard the commotion and is looking for you now," she said pointing up in the air.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 02/08/2013 10:59 PM

"And there goes our sister," Saneol said.  "I wonder where she's gone off to this time.  There's... something funny about that Espea girl, though, wouldn't you agree?"

"I can't believe you're completely ignoring Laeraenis," Zaeyin said, laughing.  "She's... she's just so stunning!  How can you not--"

"Hush up about her," Saneol said, swiping his claw against Zaeyin's maw.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/09/2013 12:56 AM

"There you are," Persephone cried out as she flapped her angelic wings.  She stood on the same branch as Espea and the mysterious girl.  

"That her Boss?" the girl said and smiled a bit sweetly as Espea nodded yes.  "That's her, Zarra.  Persephone meet the oher member of chaotic Bounty."

"I'm Zarra Moriartie, a pleasure to make your aquaitence," Zarra said with a smile.  "Uhm... N-nice to meet you too," Persephone said, a little bit nervous.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate