A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: A Dying Tribe [M] (Self)

Postby Kitsumi » 01/04/2016 6:48 PM

Remekko was leaning against the outside of the hut when Morgulielle came out. He was still yawning, his dark hair tousled from sleep. He was one of the less responsible members of the tribe, but he was also one of the most well-liked. His personable personality and sense of humor made him quite popular.

The man grinned when he spotted Morgulielle. "Do you have everything you need? I don't mind waiting a bit. Perhaps I could even take a nap while you get everything together."

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7109
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/04/2016 7:14 PM

The n'anga gave Remekko a playful slap on the arm. "Didn't you just wake up? Perhaps I need to find a mixture of herbs that will keep you awake."

Remekko shook his head. "Oh no, Morg. As much as I enjoy being of help to the tribe, I also need my beauty sleep. After all, I have to keep Mattela interested in me." His expression took on a slightly dreamy look as he thought of his betrothed. They were to be wed soon, but it was obvious that he was already in the honeymoon phase.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/04/2016 7:27 PM

"Fine," Morgulielle said. "But I have everything I need at the moment. So let's hurry and get going." To be honest, she was more interested in seeing the traps than in gathering herbs and other various supplies. It was something she would not usually be able to do, and she was curious to see how the men spent their time away from the village.

The man nodded and began to walk towards the outskirts of the village. "Would you like me to carry your basket?" As immature as he was, Remekko was at least a gentleman. Morgulielle smiled, but shook her head. "No thank you, I think I can handle it on my own."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous