A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: [HUNT] Ayo, Let's Go!

Postby RiDragon » 01/28/2017 12:30 AM

"Rare sightings?"  He was confused now, this darn girl knew too many things for her own good.  
She grinned widely back at him, tempted to not say anything else to keep it a mystery.  But... Her excitedness got the better of her.
"A rare coloration of pet, y'know?  Like Biolune or somethin', but one that you gotta go lookin' for to find."
"A..  Rare coloration?"  Null couldn't hide the tinge of excitement in his voice.  Though he was more of a loner, he always enjoyed welcoming new pets into their ever growing family.  Hopefully they weren't like those Void colored pets that kept causing issues...  He didn't know why she tried so hard to bond with them.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless
I will give... I will take

I will feel the stars crash, crash down
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 700
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 01/28/2017 12:34 AM

At this point Olive's other pets had stopped eating and too were listening quite intently.  Even Chompie, who was normally more hyperactive, was quiet to allow Olive to finish her tale.  "I've only heard about 'em in passing tales, scientists and such interviewing locals.  It seems just like a fantasy, but tribes on far corners of the continent whom have no way to contact each other all talk of them!"  Her excitement grew, and she almost seemed like she was gonna leap out of her skin.
"Wait, all over the world?  You mean we didn't need to come to this dark and dangerous rain forest?"
Olive ignored him, too bouncy to care.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event:. » 01/29/2017 12:24 AM

The Tengal was a place of great mystery, untold stories and undiscovered ruins. Despite extensive expeditions into the forests, biologists, archaeologists and adventurers still were discovering new things every day, be it new bugs, birds or temples. Today, as the four stepped through the forest, a very bizarre thing happened. Without a warning a thick, shimmering Celestial Mist began to roll across the ground, gently lapping at their ankles. They were no where special. This was not a clearing filled with fairy rings, or a temple, and if this was caused by a kind of wildlife, it was nowhere to be found.

With such a dark mist, one's first instinct might be to run, but it had closed around the group. However, when it made contact with the travelers, it instead filled them with a sense of peace. It would be hard to explain later, but the presence of the mist was a benevolent one. It would protect the travelers for a while.
Season in Effect: Winter

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 627
Donate

END

Postby RiDragon » 01/29/2017 12:55 AM

Olive's breath caught in her throat.  "See!  I told you!"  Before Null could even respond, she darted off deeper into the mist.  Null went to yell for her, but he stopped himself.  It just..  Felt so safe.  The Bleeder had very sensitive instincts, and knew fake goodness from real, and just couldn't imagine this mist being malevolent.  He knew he still had to follow her, though.  He started after her, her pets following after him.
It took a while, but he felt pulled in a certain direction, and trusted the instinct.  He eventually found his friend, staring ahead with an open mouth.
"Olive?"  He ventured, a bit worried.
She pointed ahead, eyes wide and mouth open in an excited smile.  She was almost vibrating.  He looked.  

A striking creature that looked to be made of the starry night sky perched on a large stump only a meter or so away from them.  It regarded them with nine calm eyes, watching them with benign curiosity.  The mists seemed to be coming from it.
Before Null could stop her, Olive held a hand out, almost in a trance.  The creature pulled back a bit, but slowly inched itself forward, reaching out with its head to allow Olive's palm to gently touch it's ethereal scales.  Despite its long fangs and poison tail, it seemed to be safe, friendly even.  
"Welcome to the family, friend."  She murmured, giving the creature a gentle pat.

[END]

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items