A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: [HUNT] Ayo, Let's Go!

Postby RiDragon » 01/27/2017 1:08 AM

Null sighed, and took Olive's head in his pale hands.  "Brrr!  You're coooold!"  She complained, but he ignored her.  He took a close look at her face, tugging her nose gently.
"hmm.."
"Give it to me straight doc, am I gonna make it?"
"You're fine, it isn't broken.  I don't think it's even your nose that's bleeding, one of your teeth must've cut your lip on impact."  
"Ah, so I bit myself.  Better than being bit by Chompie."  The Chombones barked in response to hearing his name, not really understanding the conversation itself.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless
I will give... I will take

I will feel the stars crash, crash down
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 700
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 01/27/2017 1:10 AM

Null leaned back, looking at Olive thoughtfully.  "Well, we can't really bandage up a wound inside your mouth, unless you want to stuff cotton balls in it.  .... Actually, that sounds like a good idea."  He smiled to himself slightly.
Olive faked a hurt look and huffed, though she couldn't help a smile of her own.  "Y'think this might put us in danger or anything?  I don't want to make us have to fight something just because I was clumsy."

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 01/27/2017 1:13 AM

Null took another few seconds to think.  "I... Don't really know, actually.  I don't think anything here are actively attracted to human blood, but you never know."  He again sighed for the hundredth time.  "Then again, no one knows anything about this bloody place."  He looked to the two Shielupe, who were diligently sitting next to their master.  "You two can handle anything that thinks we're an easy meal though, right?"

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 01/27/2017 1:15 AM

The two Shielupe barked in response, wagging stubby tails slightly.  "Of course they can!"  Olive responded, almost spraying blood on Null.  "Oh uh, oops, sorry."
"It's fine," Null grinned, "I kinda do that all the time to you, after all."
"Haha, your first joke of the month, good job!"  Olive joked, lightly jabbing her friend in his ribs.  She turned around, making sure to go AROUND the tree this time.  "Alright, let's not let a little blood ruin our time, huh?"

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 01/27/2017 1:17 AM

Olive hiked over rotten logs and moss covered rocks, holding her hand gently to her upper lip to apply pressure to the wound, though it seemed it didn't want to stop bleeding.  She was extra careful to watch where she was going, though she at this point barely needed to, as her Shielupe were extra vigilant and watching her closely.  They were ready to swoop in and catch her at a moment's notice.  She treated her pets well and they were very loyal to her, which made her quite happy.  It was the whole reason she became a monster trainer in the first place.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 01/27/2017 1:19 AM

Chompie tugged at Olive's leg, almost causing her to fall and hurt herself again.  Luckily both her Shielupe, and Null, were there to grab her, all at once.  "What do you need, buddy?"  She asked her pet, kneeling down to eye level.  "Barp..."  It murmured, shivering slightly.  Was it scared?  Hungry again?  Maybe cold?  She patted him gently, to which he responded with another weak bark.  What was wrong with the little guy?

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 01/27/2017 1:21 AM

Chompie suddenly retched, and then proceeded to vomit all over the ground, chunks of plastic wrap inside of it.  "Oooh no..."  Null rolled his eyes.  It must've had a bad reaction to the wrapping that it had eaten before.  
"Ah man, you poor guy."  Olive said, though she found it a bit humorous.  "I tried to unwrap it for you, but you just about took my fingers off!"  
The Chombones moaned in response.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 01/27/2017 1:22 AM

Olive pulled out her phone to check the time, surprised at how much time had passed.  "Well, I guess it's time we buckle down to have a snack, huh?  We can't just keep moving on empty stomachs, we might just pass out."  Both Chompie and the Shielupe barked happily in response, and Null quietly agreed that he could use some rest.  "Alright, let's try to find a good place to settle down a bit, hm?"

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 01/27/2017 1:24 AM

Olive wandered around the forest for a while, trying to find a nice clearing to set up a blanket in.  It was Aramis that eventually found a suitable place to set up temporary camp, barking gently to get Olive's attention.  "Oh!  Awesome, I'm horrible at finding things."  She chuckled.
"Very true."  Null responded.
"Oh hush."
Olive made her way to the clearing.  It was small, but it had enough room to sit around and make a little bit of food.  And there was a nice downed tree to sit and relax on nearby!

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 01/27/2017 1:27 AM

Olive and Null took a while to set up camp, mostly because they kept arguing on where to put anything.  Chompie frustratedly ran around, barking repeatedly in annoyance and hunger.  He was apparently already over being sick.
"Oh hush."  Olive said jokingly after they finally settled on the place.  Olive made her way to the nearby moss covered log and sat down on it, not bothering to brush it off.  Not like it mattered if her put was dirty.  She nursed her mouth wound some more, it had stopped bleeding but was still sore.  She ran her tongue over it gently, hoping that she didn't reopen it while eating.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 01/27/2017 5:09 PM

The Chombones barked angrily at Olive, who sighed and forced herself to stand up.  "Alright, alright, I'll get you something."  She muttered, rummaging through her pack yet again.  This time she picked up a large can of carnivore monster food.  As she pops the top her Shielupe ran up to her, drooling slightly in hunger.  She smiled as she grabbed their dog bowls, emptying a serving into each before discarding the can in a garbage bag.  "Alright guys, eat up."

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 01/28/2017 12:17 AM

All three of her pets dived onto the food, gulping it down greedily.  Though Aramis ate a bit more nicely than the others, she was obviously also quite hungry.  Olive felt bad, had it really been so much time since they last ate?  She'd make sure to keep time better next time so that they wouldn't get so hungry again.  She sat down next to them, patting Apollo's butt, his favorite spot to be scratched.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 01/28/2017 12:20 AM

"You forgot someone."  Null chuckled to Olive, who sat up right away, suddenly worried.  
"What?  Did I not give one of them their bowls-"  
"-No silly," He interrupted, handing her a power bar.  "You almost forgot to feed yourself again."
Olive couldn't help blushing, embarrassed that she, yet again, almost forgot to eat.  It's not like she didn't enjoy eating, she LOVED food, it was just so hard to remember to eat when you're having so much fun!  She hadn't even felt hungry until she saw the food Null was holding.  She thanked him quietly and started eating while he watched her.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 01/28/2017 12:23 AM

"So,"  Null began, taking a second to put down a blanket before sitting on the ground.  "Why are we here, anyway?"
Olive took a few more seconds to chew the bar, it was full of caramel and peanuts that stuck to her teeth and made it hard to talk.  "Fweelll.."  She said around the food in her mouth before finally swallowing.  "I thought, y'know, we could maybe find something around here, y'know?"
Null raised an eyebrow at her.  "You know something, don't you?"  Though the girl was outgoing and friendly, she was still full of secrets, and he knew this well.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 01/28/2017 12:26 AM

Olive allowed the silence to grow between her and Null while she finished the protein bar.  She seemed to be eating slow on purpose, probably to purposefully annoy her friend.  She took another few seconds to swallow and take a deep breath.  "Wellllll..."  She started, placing her head gently on her hands.  "I've heard of some...  Rare sightings, lately."

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless

RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate