A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Postby Jaykobell » 02/04/2008 2:26 PM

[[This okay. <3]]

The Serraptor nodded as the Rattegan turned to face him and chirped with surprise as Dmitri jumped onto his back, almost falling from the sudden weight upon his back. But the Serraptor held on, twisting his neck around so he could see the rat pet, and soon enough turn it around a bit when the pet hugged him, blinking a few times in surprise. "Really, no one ever told you that?" Risiang chirped, surprised. "But you keep on making those things, and on your own! I would have thought lots and lots had told you before me." Even if they seemed not to be capable of working, the boy had still came up with them on his own. Wasn't that surprising enough? The Serraptor thought so, anyway.

Following Dmitri, the Serraptor felt like this adventure was going to keep on getting exciting, what with the hyperactive character of the young Rattegan.

[8]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/05/2008 8:28 PM

Dmitri 2.4

"You think so?" Dmitri grinned. "Well, I wish everyone acted like you." He was starting to like Risiang. The Rattegan anxiously peered through the thick vines, hoping for a Moonling to show up.

No such thing happened. And most likely, it will not happen in a long time. The night was young though, and anything could happen. Anything, even the supernatural...

...Even a tragedy...

Dmitri was content to lug his equipment along, humming a tune. Sooner or later, hopefully, a Moonling will appear, and perhaps they could catch it...

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 02/10/2008 6:35 PM

The Serraptor chuckled. "Well, it's true that we need more optimistic people," he admitted, remembering how so many people were always stressed because of work and how so many just couldn't take a joke anymore. Life had become such a stressing thing; it needed more people that had a cheerful and optimistic character.

The night was beautiful tonight. The stars were starting to show their noses, all scotched to the dark blue sky of the night. "I've always loved the night sky," Risiang murmured, observing the sky above while following Dmitri through the vines, cutting the big ones with his claws and fangs. "I wonder if we're going to spot a Moonling soon?" the Serraptor mused out loud with ruffling feathers and wings. He was excited about trying to meet with a Moonling.

[9]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Previous