A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Postby Moofius » 02/01/2008 3:35 AM

Mimoso froze in her tracks, one heavily clawed leg in the air. She turned her head towards the common kuhna. In this dark all you could see of her were her markings and her blank, white eyes. But, from the obvious flarring brightness of her markings and the hiss-like whistle that escaped her it was clear that she was mad.

The kamo kuhna had shut her eyes tightly at the sudden noise, the immediate forest around them silenced by the out burst.
"You really shouldn't be that loud, Picasso," Kossori scolded, "You never know what might be out here,"
"...Like a group of gyrraptors," hissed Mimoso, "We'd better find your friend quickly and get out of here. We're in their territory and I am not of their pack," she said, making her way quickly through the under brush.
"We'd better keep up Picasso! Come on!" she sounded a bit... worried. I mean if they ran into a bunch of gyrraptors. Things were getting worse.

Mimoso was really starting to not like kuhnas.

"Don't worry Picasso. I would have called too. Don't be sad," the kamo kuhna said quietly to Picasso, "Mimoso just wants us safe,"
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate

Postby Soriana » 02/06/2008 6:13 PM

Picasso was absolutely mortified. "I'm really sorry, Kossori, but I'm very worried about my trainer. I know she'd survive longer than myself out here in the Tengel, though. I'm sure she's all right."

No sooner than the words had escaped his mouth that he heard a faint call from behind that familiar log. But his relief at Sori's voice immediately turned to horror as he clearly saw her. She was lying, barely concious upon the forest floor, her waist and legs were trapped beneath a fallen tree. Sori smiled weakly at her kuhna. "I'm so stupid," she admitted," trying to climb a tree. I don't have the balance that you do, Picasso. After a while, I thought you'd been hurt and couldn't make it back. So I tried to reach the tree's fruit, but..." Her voice trailed off. The rest of the story was obvious. Trying to contain himself, unsuccessfully, Picasso scrambled to push the tree off of Sori, but he wasn't strong enough. "This is all my fault, I'm so sorry, Sori. I'm the stupid one, thinking I can accomplish tasks on my own. If it hadn't been for Kossori and Mimoso, I'd be diced peaches by now." Responding yet again to a questioning stare from Sori, Picasso nodded his head to the female kuhna and gyrraptor. He called to Kossori, pleadingly, "Kossori? Can you help me get this lump of wood off of her?"

{14}

The King beneath the mountains,
The King of carven stone,
The lord of silver fountains
Shall come into his own!

His crown shall be upholden,
His harp shall be restrung,
His halls shall echo golden
To songs of yore re-sung.

The streams shall run in gladness,
The lakes shall shine and burn,
All sorrow fail and sadness
At the Mountain-king's return!

one two three four five
Soriana
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 216
Donate

Postby Moofius » 02/07/2008 12:07 PM

Mimoso had turned when they had found the kuhna's human. What was she doing under a tree? She listened to the story, looking very eerily in the dwindling light, eyes unblinking.

"Picasso wait! Be careful! We don't want to crush her even more!" Kossori gasped. Now how in the world had the girl managed to get smooshed by a tree? These two really were hopeless.
"Mimoso can you help us out here? Please?"
"Of course," Mimoso said, trying to hide her anxiety, "But please don't make this take any longer than it has to. We must be on our way or we'll have a lot more to deal with,"
The sound of clicking and chirping could be heard farther off and to their left. Thankfully they weren't following the trail of the group. Perhaps they'd be over looked and left alone. One could always hope.

But first thing first. Freeing the trapped human. Mimoso grabbed the wood in her claws. Or she dug her claws into the tree, wood splintering a little as she did. The tree was old and rotting from the inside out. It's life was over so Mimoso felt no bad feelings for it. She lifted it up, but the weight was, quite literally, dead weight. It was heavy so she could only lift the tree off of the girl.
"Could," Mimoso started, struggling to speak around the effort of lifting the tree, "Could you pull the girl o-out? I-I can't hold this... forever,"
"Yup! Come on Picasso!" Kossori said, jumping into action. With her teeth she grabbed the shoulder/sleeveness of the girl and started to pull. She needed Picasso's help to do it.

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Soriana » 02/07/2008 7:53 PM

(I suppose your next post could end the role-play, and if you like Picasso then we could both try to get a breeding room. And you could end your last post with something conclusive, I suppose. ^^)

Picasso lurched forward and grabbed Sori's other side. He hung on to her, pulling and wrenching himself back. Sori gave a little whimper of pain, but then she too made an effort to push herself out from under the fallen tree's grasp. With one last shove from Picasso, Sori broke free from the log, immediately grasping her leg, upon her face was a look of severe pain, but she managed to stand up and walk. Sori wasn't seriously hurt. Picasso dropped the log and padded over to Sori. "So....you're all right then, Trainer Soriana?" At Picasso's question, Sori laughed. "Picasso, how many times do I have to tell you? Just call me Sori!" She proceeded to lovingly ruffle the fur on the male kuhna's head, smiling as he purred. Sori skipped over to Kossori and Mimoso. "You know," she stated, "I really am capable of taking care of myself, usually, but in this instance I'm grateful that you arrived when you did. Otherwise..." Sori made sure that Picasso was nearby, then continued, "So, if you two don't have to be anywhere in particular, shall we travel together? Picasso might already have told you, but we're heading to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians. Only if you want more adventure, of course, and if you want to teach Picasso a few things about living on the move. He can barely climb a tree without injuring himself, poor bugger."

{15}

Shall come into his own!

one two three four five
Soriana
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 216
Donate

Postby Moofius » 02/08/2008 1:18 PM

OOC: Oh? I mean, are you sure? Um... Alright then. I seemed kinda' abrupt. But then I guess we'll stop here and not start a new thread in... Where ever these two are headed? XP;;

I don't think Kossori is interrested in him as anything more than a friend. =3 But we could still do a breeding. They just won't be life mates.
(And also, you'll be further down my list, so if I got a room, you probably wouldn't get it with me. XP;; )
Up to you though on what yah want. =3
Also, Mimoso was holding up the tree/log.
Picasso dropped the log and padded over to Sori.

So I don't know what that's about. X3;;

IC: Kossori let go of Sori's shoulder, keeping watchful of the Tengel forest around them. The clicking, snapping and hissing noises from the other gyrraptors had faded away into the night. The small kamo kuhna let out a sigh of relief. They were not prepared to fight off a pack of those.

Mimoso sat around (on the log, actually) looking a little bit disappointed at these people.
"We'll help you get to out of the Tengel," Mimoso said softly, "But I do not want to go Lamenolai. It is a strange city. Much to guarded," Mimoso voice was quiet, soft. She really was an agreeable creature. She just didn't like dealing with people who could not take care of themselves. It was strange and a bit of a burden. How had she ever been a server in a restaurant?

"I wanted to visit the Tengel. It would have been my home," Kossori smiled, "So I'd like to explore a little more with Mimoso. I have an attachment. But we'll help you out of the Tengel, no problem!"
"If you'd like," the gyrraptor added, "You could ride on my back. We don't want you hurting your legs if we can avoid it, and we'll move much faster," she chirped. Hopefully the human would take the offer. Mimoso didn't want to have these people around to long. It was only a matter of time before these people would mess things up for the gyrraptor and Kossori. Then they'd be sitting ducks.

OOC: Don't mind Mimoso. XP;;; She's just who she is. haha. XD

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Soriana » 02/08/2008 10:29 PM

(Okay. I do still want a breeding, though. I'll be on high alert for kuhna rooms. ^^ They're heading to Lamenolai, by the way. You can join Sori and Picasso, and I think by the time I make a new thread, they'll have a new friend with them. *coughlucaincough*)

Shall come into his own!